over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Long Term Storage of Test

I keep mine on my closet which is air conditioned. I used some Shering Testoviron Depot 250mg amps a couple of months ago that were 15 years old and made gains like it was just bought from the pharmacy.
So cold is ok?

Mine is in basement also which tends to get cold

Just a lil tale: my first blast was almost decade old Omnas(papa had a stash) - (2 per week) for 8 weeks. I remember just warming them in hot water coffee cup and taking one shot a week w a 21g 1.5” needle. It was stored in a Nike box in with Atlantis Halo (which I tried a year later-my first oral) it was blister packed in a box and it worked too. So they were well over a decade old , I grew like a weed for sure . I wouldn’t suggest or ever recommend doing that , but it is true story, I definitely would have had second thoughts if it wasn’t human grade stuff. I thought Omnadren 250 was seriously the best thing ever (lol, I hadn’t cycled before). I do remember it was like - light grey w blue box . I also broke one in my fingers (not scored) and about cried ! :). Love amps & blisters !

Max

If stored correctly - out of sun, no massive swings in temp or exposure to extreme temps it will last a decade + or who knows. Oil and solution is sterile. It contains alcohol preservative. It's not going bad in a year or so like some grocery store cooking oil on the shelf. I've seen/heard plenty of people taking 10, 15, and even 20 year old juice (old parabolan amps that were the end of a major stash) and never once heard a poor experience or rancid or anything else other than success.

Now if one was to test it I'd allow for slight gradual degradation of the active compound but honestly even at 10+ years it's probably not massive. Stuff is durable and stable especially in sealed, sterile and preserved solution. Only weak point is the rubber stopper so store upright.

If stored correctly - out of sun, no massive swings in temp or exposure to extreme temps it will last a decade + or who knows. Oil and solution is sterile. It contains alcohol preservative. It's not going bad in a year or so like some grocery store cooking oil on the shelf. I've seen/heard plenty of people taking 10, 15, and even 20 year old juice (old parabolan amps that were the end of a major stash) and never once heard a poor experience or rancid or anything else other than success.

Now if one was to test it I'd allow for slight gradual degradation of the active compound but honestly even at 10+ years it's probably not massive. Stuff is durable and stable especially in sealed, sterile and preserved solution. Only weak point is the rubber stopper so store upright.
So true , and the “sitting upright “ part is soo true ! I like the essential oils makeup boxes , they have 25-50-100 boxes perfect for holding vials . Or just using a tool box liner and cutting out holes w an exacto knife. EO based stuff will definitely melt the stopper ! I’ve thrown away plenty of supps due to it falling over and you can just see what happens . Never again! Lol

Max :)

So true , and the “sitting upright “ part is soo true ! I like the essential oils makeup boxes , they have 25-50-100 boxes perfect for holding vials . Or just using a tool box liner and cutting out holes w an exacto knife. EO based stuff will definitely melt the stopper ! I’ve thrown away plenty of supps due to it falling over and you can just see what happens . Never again! Lol

Ironically, I use an essential oils case for mine as well. Perfect solution and cheap too. Has another compartment/divider up top where I keep orals (not in bottles) but the oils area holds rows of 10-20ml vials no problem. Just always store it facing up and good to go. For small to larger personal use supply this is the answer to the question.

Ironically, I use an essential oils case for mine as well. Perfect solution and cheap too. Has another compartment/divider up top where I keep orals (not in bottles) but the oils area holds rows of 10-20ml vials no problem. Just always store it facing up and good to go. For small to larger personal use supply this is the answer to the question.
Can u send me a link to the one u have?

Learned this the hard way. :cautious:

So perfect 👌! They are awesome. Nice for travel too. Lol

Max

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear