over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Long Term Storage of Test

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I plan on stocking up on about ten years worth of test. What's the best way to store it or is this not an option?

I store away from sunlight. Not too hot or cold. I have enough for at least that long.
Thanks for the help. Yeah, Emeric also informed me that test will last three years longer than the expiration date. So, no refrigerator then?

Thanks for the help. Yeah, Emeric also informed me that test will last three years longer than the expiration date. So, no refrigerator then?
I think they will last longer than 3. I have oils and raws. Strictly for personal use. I use a wine chiller fridge I keep between 50-60 degeees.

Dark, dry and moderate temps that is climate controlled to keep condensation from happening that is how labs generally store their chemicals. I have stored mine for years in an insulated cooler in a closet with a desiccant with good results.

I plan on stocking up on about ten years worth of test. What's the best way to store it or is this not an option?
Yea as far as I know sunlight is the main culprit. Why get that much? It starts degrading after awhile

I just blended up some 12 year old raw test cyp and according to my blood test, it is as good now as it was 12 years ago. I saw no degradation whatsoever. I kept mine in the fridge. I can't say how that would work with oils though. No experience there.

My first cycle was five-year-old pharma deca from Greece, I gained 30 lb

I had some some 17 year old test cyp that I used a few years ago and it worked great. I kept it in my dresser drawer away from the light.

as much as you can fit into each muscle for safe keeping.

if you put them in cold places you can make them fall out of suspension and crash. Granted all you have to do is heat them up and shake them and they should go back into suspenison however they are meant to be kept at room temp in a dark place. I have had alot of cyp fall out of suspension from pfizer in the winter when being delivered via UPS/FEdex non temp controlled trucks. Amazing pfizer falls out of suspension but i dont have the issue with any compound pharmacy ever?

I keep most if not all my stuff in a safe in my basement. I still have vials from over 5+ years ago I still use. I have only ever had a couple crash and they are always from the same sponsor...

I keep mine on my closet which is air conditioned. I used some Shering Testoviron Depot 250mg amps a couple of months ago that were 15 years old and made gains like it was just bought from the pharmacy.

I have some Masteron I forgot about that is 14 years old. Stored it properly and it's working fine.

Ampoules! 100%. Kept unopened, at room temp, out of all light.

Max

Id be most worried about the solvents and the rubber stopper. Silicon is the go but did hear they had ptfe rubber stoppers now.

I had some some 17 year old test cyp that I used a few years ago and it worked great. I kept it in my dresser drawer away from the light.
Seventeen years?! Wow, that's really something. I bet the price you paid for it that long ago was a lot better than what one has to pay for today.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member