over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best mama fighters of all time and today

Silva, GSP, Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse

Female: Nunes - nobody else they all suck ass.

DC best HW of all time? Wow. I'm not sure i could take anything you say seriously after that...

DC is smashing guys WAY bigger than he is. He gives up height/length and real weight advantage.

He's a short, fat bastard playing with big boys. He made Anthony Johnson look like a novice and made short work of Miocic who has been dominating the heavy weight division.

He only has a loss to Jon Jones and two if you count the turinabol incident. He's currently the two division champion.

You don't know about fighting.

Last edited:
there is a documentary on mark kerr i think.. the smashing machine
was pretty good

yep. it detailed his addiction to painkillers while simultaneously competing in Pride Fighting Championships. While it was actually happening, no one knew about his dirty little secret. Not long after the film was released, sadly Mark Kerr's fighting career went into a tailspin. He was never the same after he beat the addiction and returned to fighting. Last i heard he selling cars in Arizona and isn't doing so great health-wise. Great fighter in his prime and one of my favs along with Coleman and Randleman.

I would imagine most of these guys are addicts to something, rec drugs, painkillers, right? I know professional wrestlers are, and they are just performers

He’s only ever lost to Jon Jones at Light Heavyweight.... Has a 22-1-1 Record (the loss and NC were both Jon Jones in Light Heavyweight)

He was an Olympic wrestler and dethroned the record holding title defense heavyweight champ...

Never lost as a heavyweight....

Go ahead... Name a better HW Champ, I’ll wait.. :rolleyes:

Mirko Cro Crop w/o question...lol. Hard to lose any HW fights when the division has been complete and utter shit.

DC has fought and "won" against two legit HW fighters - Stipe and Gustafsson. Everyone else are bums...

and maybe catch some flack for this one but Chael Sonnen . He would talk shit but in a way that would have me rolling on the floor laughing !

Chael is a legend, to see him retire undefeated, winning the belt once again was fitting to his legacy :)

Mirko Cro Crop w/o question...lol. Hard to lose any HW fights when the division has been complete and utter shit.

DC has fought and "won" against two legit HW fighters - Stipe and Gustafsson. Everyone else are bums...

Touché, I’m a huge Mirko fan but DC has also faced Dan Henderson whos no joke who faced every big name you can imagine and ran through him and Anthony Johnson whos no slouch either and beat him twice by submission...

He’s on top as a current guy and he’s on the list for one of the greatest of all time... You can talk about the HW division all you want but the simple fact he’s THE ONLY ONE who’s given Jon Jones a war says a whole lot and we all know Jon is arguably the greatest and could’ve hung with any of those hardcore guys from the past eras...

Chael is a legend, to see him retire undefeated, winning the belt once again was fitting to his legacy :)

Ummm :confused:

What Chael are you talking about? Lol He’s not undefeated at all and I don’t believe he’s won any MMA championships either... A great fighter, absolutely but not an undefeated champ lol... Not even close..

Touché, I’m a huge Mirko fan but DC has also faced Dan Henderson whos no joke who faced every big name you can imagine and ran through him and Anthony Johnson whos no slouch either and beat him twice by submission...

He’s on top as a current guy and he’s on the list for one of the greatest of all time... You can talk about the HW division all you want but the simple fact he’s THE ONLY ONE who’s given Jon Jones a war says a whole lot and we all know Jon is arguably the greatest and could’ve hung with any of those hardcore guys from the past eras...

Ummm :confused:

What Chael are you talking about? Lol He’s not undefeated at all and I don’t believe he’s won any MMA championships either... A great fighter, absolutely but not an undefeated champ lol... Not even close..

the poster was making a joke, playing along with Chael's trash talking and ridiculous claims that he makes to rile people up. btw...DC faced and destroyed Hendo towards the end of Hendo's career. I'm not trying to discredit DC's utter destruction of Hendo, but that fight was a huge mismatch. DC - better wrestler, bigger, younger, terrible matchup for Dan anyway but i wouldn't even consider that victory one of the more impressive victories on DC's resume for the simple fact Hendo was way past his prime at that point and had little to no chance in that fight. Dan was a natural 185 lber who didn't have to cut much weight to fight there. DC has to cut to make 205 and is a small heavyweight. He wrestled freestyle at around 210 and had to cut weight for that too.

Last edited:
watching espn now, I think my problem with Cormier, is he just doesn't have the "alpha" personality, like he's too nice and tries hard. plenty of nice guys are amazing in sports and champions, but when it comes to the greatest UFC fighter of all time, I feel like it should be someone who has that "alpha" personality. John jones seems vicious, even fedor who was quiet, he seemed no bullshit. McGregor can be a clown but he seem to have it, kabib has it although he is quiet (quiet no BS guy). Cormier seems almost like a corney guy who wants to crack a joke and wants to be loved and is sensitive, am I off base here, guys who watch MMA? LOL.

watching espn now, I think my problem with Cormier, is he just doesn't have the "alpha" personality, like he's too nice and tries hard. plenty of nice guys are amazing in sports and champions, but when it comes to the greatest UFC fighter of all time, I feel like it should be someone who has that "alpha" personality. John jones seems vicious, even fedor who was quiet, he seemed no bullshit. McGregor can be a clown but he seem to have it, kabib has it although he is quiet (quiet no BS guy). Cormier seems almost like a corney guy who wants to crack a joke and wants to be loved and is sensitive, am I off base here, guys who watch MMA? LOL.

Cormier is a family man and an elite level athlete with an Olympic pedigree. He competed at the highest levels of his chosen sport. He's not some street thug who got into MMA to "smash" people. He is educated unlike some of the other mentioned fighters.

My guess is that he carries himself much differently than the other mentioned fighters for the mere fact that he was representing his country and sport and being around guys like John Smith probably helped shape who he is. It should come as no surprise that he's also found work as a commentator and on-air personality, something the others have not been chosen for (as of yet). So from a business perspective, it's been to his advantage being well-spoken. He might also have taken the approach of, "why fake the kind of person i am? that will seem disingenuous and people will see right through it".

I think it's his competitiveness that makes him "alpha". He doesn't have the showmanship of a Conor or Tony Ferguson and he doesn't go WWE like Chael Sonnen but what he does do is compete at the highest level when most would have hung it up five years ago and he has dominated every single opponent except for one who might arguably be the greatest MMA fighter ever. I'd say that makes him "alpha".

Fedor in his prime was above anyone else I have ever watched, seemed to do so little in the ring and looked so lazy but always did so much and fought so many of the big names.

Although in terms of greatest for what they gave to MMA as well as what they achieved it has to be the Gracie brothers.

Bob Sapp had one of the funniest fights in MMA history for me.

I have really fell out of love with MMA now though.

Looks like Cormier may have just moved down a few notches on the greatest of all time list......

Looks like Cormier may have just moved down a few notches on the greatest of all time list......

Gota love the logic with this kinda stuff sometimes... :rolleyes:

No, he doesn’t go down a few notches... Still one of the greatest to ever walk into that cage.. Even with that loss last night, it’s his FIRST loss ever at heavyweight and to the greatest title holder of all time which he previously beat by knockout in the first round.. He’s 40 years old bro and still went into the 4th round winning most of the fight against that caliber guy who’s not only great but 5 years younger and WAY bigger...

Gota love the logic with this kinda stuff sometimes... :rolleyes:

No, he doesn’t go down a few notches... Still one of the greatest to ever walk into that cage.. Even with that loss last night, it’s his FIRST loss ever at heavyweight and to the greatest title holder of all time which he previously beat by knockout in the first round.. He’s 40 years old bro and still went into the 4th round winning most of the fight against that caliber guy who’s not only great but 5 years younger and WAY bigger...

Just admit it....you have a man-crush on Cormier :D J/K

how about the females, who are some of the best of all time? Anyone think the top female could even beat say, an average male MMA fighter? I know the USA soccer women team would routinely lose to high school guys so its hard to project.

People shouldn't be fighting their mama. That's just wrong [emoji23]

Just admit it....you have a man-crush on Cormier :D J/K

Not at all lol

I just can’t figure out why he’s not given the appreciation/recognition he deserves, shit, even for Stipe Miocic.. The guy has defended the title 4x which has never been done before and no one blinks an eye for him lol

how about the females, who are some of the best of all time? Anyone think the top female could even beat say, an average male MMA fighter? I know the USA soccer women team would routinely lose to high school guys so its hard to project.

Amanda Nunes > ANY female fighter ever....

I’d put my money on either;

1) She can probably take on 2 girls at the same time in her same weight class

2) She can probably beat many guys at the lower level in her weight class in MMA...

She’s not beating a Mighty Mouse or Cejudo but still, she can probably hang with a lot of dudes lol

Not at all lol

I just can’t figure out why he’s not given the appreciation/recognition he deserves, shit, even for Stipe Miocic.. The guy has defended the title 4x which has never been done before and no one blinks an eye for him lol

Amanda Nunes > ANY female fighter ever....

I’d put my money on either;

1) She can probably take on 2 girls at the same time in her same weight class

2) She can probably beat many guys at the lower level in her weight class in MMA...

She’s not beating a Mighty Mouse or Cejudo but still, she can probably hang with a lot of dudes lol

Stipe gets no love because he's white and boring...great fighter..just no selling points.

DC is an amazing fighter..unfortunately and fortunately for him he was a HW when the division was incredibly weak. DC losing didnt make him go down anywhere in my book.

If he won he would've been forced into fighting Jones..now he has an excuse to walk away and be a commentator.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws