over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best MASS cycle ever?

Questiong for Future Freak...

do you believe that doing 8-10 iu's Post workout EOD or E3D is better than just doing 5 iu's ED ? Ofcourse im talking about mass gains...

also with insulin do you believe in running it ED or just a few days a week, multiple times per day...?

With me, when I run humalin R, after about a week of doing it...10iu's post workout only...Im feeling so full and round, and feel like I cant get any fuller or rounder than that. So im thinking maybe i should take a few days off, to get glycogen down and start over...make any sense ?

Bump for FF

Would love to hear your input on this, too, FF.

5iu ED, or 10iu EOD?

Questiong for Future Freak...

do you believe that doing 8-10 iu's Post workout EOD or E3D is better than just doing 5 iu's ED ? Ofcourse im talking about mass gains...

also with insulin do you believe in running it ED or just a few days a week, multiple times per day...?

With me, when I run humalin R, after about a week of doing it...10iu's post workout only...Im feeling so full and round, and feel like I cant get any fuller or rounder than that. So im thinking maybe i should take a few days off, to get glycogen down and start over...make any sense ?

Well,

I can say after running 4iu ED for 3 months + pre workout LOG ----> then running 8 iu EOD w/ morning humalin-R and pre W/O LOG ----> then peps + igf-1 DES on the "OFF DAYS" changed the "look" entirely --- much fuller, and thicker, all due to a nice different dose scheme utilizing same weekly totals.

You get more bang for your buck -- stay more sensitized to slin since it is not used ED --- keep you pituitary active from peptide doses EOD and also increase insulin sensitivity with igf-1 usage too....

Is it more complicated? Sure, and must be done consistently for a few months and you will hopefully reap the rewards.

I would switch to ED dosing at a lower dose when wanting solely utmost fat loss....

-FF

This is a dose scheme I brain-stormed in my head and logically made sense of it.

Perhaps others have done this but I never read about it--- I have researched heavily into this who gh/slin/pep area --- and this made the most sense to me...

I was thinking of T4 EOD but that is silly due to T4's very slow build-up and half-life.

I also looked into glipizide or straight meformin for the NON slin days to re-sensitize insulin receptors, but I strongly dislike the gastro-intestinal distress from metformin, liver issues and it raising SHBG which might capture some of your testosterone --- therefore doses may need to be adjusted to compensate.

-FF

Well,

I can say after running 4iu ED for 3 months + pre workout LOG ----> then running 8 iu EOD w/ morning humalin-R and pre W/O LOG ----> then peps + igf-1 DES on the "OFF DAYS" changed the "look" entirely --- much fuller, and thicker, all due to a nice different dose scheme utilizing same weekly totals.

You get more bang for your buck -- stay more sensitized to slin since it is not used ED --- keep you pituitary active from peptide doses EOD and also increase insulin sensitivity with igf-1 usage too....

Is it more complicated? Sure, and must be done consistently for a few months and you will hopefully reap the rewards.

I would switch to ED dosing at a lower dose when wanting solely utmost fat loss....

-FF

When you take 10iu LOG pre workout how close to your workout do you shoot it? and do you start sipping on carb drink or down one?

When you take 10iu LOG pre workout how close to your workout do you shoot it? and do you start sipping on carb drink or down one?

15 mins as log will hit in 15 mins + dextrose/vitargo will peak insulin in 15 minutes so I drink Immediately after administering.

Yes pre, intra shakes --- and I like real food post -- jasmine rice + white fish.

-FF

my best mass cycle was ...

definitly dbol/test/tren

throw in some insulin and HGH and u have a killer cycle for pure lean mass

definitly dbol/test/tren

throw in some insulin and HGH and u have a killer cycle for pure lean mass

I've seen that combo a few times. I'll have to try it in the near future.

15 mins as log will hit in 15 mins + dextrose/vitargo will peak insulin in 15 minutes so I drink Immediately after administering.

Yes pre, intra shakes --- and I like real food post -- jasmine rice + white fish.

-FF

How many grams of carbs do you take in for your pre/intra shake with how many ius of slin?

I'm about to get some karbolyn as I have tried vitargo(was long time ago though) but wanted to try something a little different.

How many grams of carbs do you take in for your pre/intra shake with how many ius of slin?

I'm about to get some karbolyn as I have tried vitargo(was long time ago though) but wanted to try something a little different.

I like to get by with less carbs --- so if I do 10 iu pre--- I hit 40g pre and 30-40g during (70-80g max)

Post workout --- 1.5 cup jasmine rice = 60-65g carbs.

-FF

-FF

I've found running 4iu gh in
The morning then 15 mins later 8iu log I managed to make it thru an hour and half workout on just aminos. Only carbs were a banana on the way to gym.

Didn't expect this at all. Have been drinking carbs during other workouts but thought I would play a little. I had carbs there but didn't need them. Then hit 50g from Kelly sweets pwo with more aminos and was fine.
Very strange I thought I would have been hypo pretty quick.

I had 160 g carbs at 10 the night before but BS read was 3.9 in the morning so very low still.

Any thoughts pal ?

I've always been Told to have GH either morning, night or two hours after a meal when blood sugar is low to maximize benefits?? Not having slin right after GH... FF word on his method?

I've found running 4iu gh in
The morning then 15 mins later 8iu log I managed to make it thru an hour and half workout on just aminos. Only carbs were a banana on the way to gym.

Didn't expect this at all. Have been drinking carbs during other workouts but thought I would play a little. I had carbs there but didn't need them. Then hit 50g from Kelly sweets pwo with more aminos and was fine.
Very strange I thought I would have been hypo pretty quick.

I had 160 g carbs at 10 the night before but BS read was 3.9 in the morning so very low still.

Any thoughts pal ?

Yep I have done this too --- I relied on the protein turn-over to gluconeogenesis from free form aminos in abundance to take the place of carbs per se --- it worked alright -- but you have to take 30g or so + I would not exceed the 8iu or more of slin.

I still find it better to take "some" carbs with aminos -- you can never be too safe.

I've always been Told to have GH either morning, night or two hours after a meal when blood sugar is low to maximize benefits?? Not having slin right after GH... FF word on his method?

The deal is this -- since you are not relying on endogenous production of GH signaling, you do NOT need to concern yourself with empty stomach or low SLIN if you are NOT concerned with utmost fat-loss.

Synthetic GH will ignite regardless of slin/BG levels...

But for maximum fat-loss from fatty acid mobilization you would want slin levels low, glucagon a bit raised and be fasted....

-FF

Took a 7 week cruise...Just hit my third week back, 1500 Test E, 1200mgs Tren E, 75mgs Winstrol/daily and yes against better judgment Methylated Tren 15mgs/daily (SHIT IS CRAZY) and I am up to 232 from 215 in three weeks...lol And im not puffy either.....:0

Yep I have done this too --- I relied on the protein turn-over to gluconeogenesis from free form aminos in abundance to take the place of carbs per se --- it worked alright -- but you have to take 30g or so + I would not exceed the 8iu or more of slin.

I still find it better to take "some" carbs with aminos -- you can never be too safe.

I must say as far as recomping goes I am
Impressed with running slin and gh 3-4 x a week.

I'm
Hitting 8iu gh training days with 2 lots 8iu hyge.

Non training days is low to 0 carbs cardio and 3x 2 iu gh jabs throughout day.

When I switch to all out mass I will stick with the same training day approach but add in carbs intra.

Off days will be 4 iu gh split am/pm. Some more carbs tho just a touch.

The deal is this -- since you are not relying on endogenous production of GH signaling, you do NOT need to concern yourself with empty stomach or low SLIN if you are NOT concerned with utmost fat-loss.

Synthetic GH will ignite regardless of slin/BG levels...

But for maximum fat-loss from fatty acid mobilization you would want slin levels low, glucagon a bit raised and be fasted....

-FF

Awesome!

I like to get by with less carbs --- so if I do 10 iu pre--- I hit 40g pre and 30-40g during (70-80g max)

Post workout --- 1.5 cup jasmine rice = 60-65g carbs.

-FF

What are your thought on taking log immediately post workout?

Yes FF, or what about 7-10 humalog pre...and 7-10 humalog post as well?

So you are saying you can take gh and slin within minutes of eachother if you want and gh won't be effected?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member