over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best mix to reduce Test Prop pain

2Ripped33

Newbies
I'm on my 2nd bottle of test prop (different source) and for some reason this shit hurts way worse than the first bottle and literally cripples me. Wherever I inject delts or quads it's swelled up for 3 days and I can barely walk.

I read a few other posts that mixing with grape-seed oil will help reduce pain as well as heating the oil and taking Ibuprofen or Benadryl. Had a bad experience mixing B12 with oil based shot in the past so gonna stay away from that.

My question is do I just buy regular grape-seed oil from the grocery store and mix it in the same syringe with the prop? Is there anything I can do to make sure the grape-seed oil is sterilized?

Appreciate any feedback or alternative things that help!

Several places on the net to buy sterile grapeseed oil used for injections. Just google. I had to buy some a while back for some prop. Just draw your prop on your syringe and then draw in about 1/2 cc of sgo. If that's too painful next time draw in 1cc of sgo.

ive heard other folks using gso....i have never done this. the same thing happens to me with prop. no matter how many times,my body never gets used to it and always leaves me beat red and painful. the only way i get away with prop now is getting gear with eo as the carrier. with eo...there is zero pip.

Most people are actually getting the pain from the prop ester itself and not the oil. Gso is a lifesaver for me when using any prop ester.

Most people are actually getting the pain from the prop ester itself and not the oil. Gso is a lifesaver for me when using any prop ester.
Correct it's not the oil but either the concentrate of BA used (I believe this to be the pain issue) or the ester itself.

I home brew mine with only 2% BA / 15% BB and mine @ 100 mgs is painless.

Buy some sterile oil from a sponsor here and add 1ml to the pin and then inject. This will help a lot with prop Pain.

Last edited:
Several places on the net to buy sterile grapeseed oil used for injections. Just google. I had to buy some a while back for some prop. Just draw your prop on your syringe and then draw in about 1/2 cc of sgo. If that's too painful next time draw in 1cc of sgo.

:yeahthat:

You can buy grapeseed oil at the local grocery store. Just make sure you filter it before use. EO is very expensive and must be bought online.

The BA concentration does not cause post injection pain. If you use a high concentration of BA you will feel burning during injection. This sensation goes away after 5-10 minutes.

The post injection pain caused by test prop is caused by the solution crashing in your muscle 12-24 hours after injection. The higher the concentration of test prop you use, the more pain, swelling, and redness you will experience. This crashing is caused by the BA and oil being absorbed faster than the test prop. What you are left with are crystals of test prop in your muscle that cause an inflammatory response (pain, swelling, redness).

Some people believe that using GSO or EO will prevent the crashing, but this has not been my experience. I have tried both solutions with very little success. I do use GSO for all my injections because it is cheap and seems to flow easier through the needle.

The best things you can do are filter your solution to assure it is not "dirty" and inject no more than 100mg of test prop into the muscle. You have to rotate muscles for the injections. I never hit the same muscle in the same week.

Last edited:

This also helped me in the past. Plus I always heat my prop up anyway, and that seems to help me. Who knows, maybe its just a mind trick, but again, it helps me when I heat it up after adding oil.

You're lucky.

Every time I added GSO to my prop it just makes a larger depot that hurts even more. I even tried 1ml of Prop, 1ml of NPP, and 1ml of GSO and it hurt like hell.

I have found one sponsor who has Prop that gives me no PIP as long as I don't go over 2ml.

Try adding a bit of Ethyl Oleate, when labs make high concentration test prop, they usually use a blend of 2% bb 20% bb and the remaining carrier is either straight EO or a mix of 50% gso and EO

maybe for next time look into test acetate. No PIP. no bloat and just as effective.

another idea that I don't think has been mentioned, I know a few people have had success using a 1.5" needle instead of a 1" needle, only in the glute though. Cutting with gso seems to be the most common though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws