advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Myostatin Inhibitor cycle? (budget NOT a problem)

hereonearth

Newbies
Okay..

So if you were to devise a cycle where budget is not a limitation, which myostatin inhibitor would you recommend and how much of the dosage?

(I will follow the best recommended cycle. Willing to spend about 1500 dollars on this and if it goes well, buy some more of it).

So I need your help folks.

Chime in.

I would just get LOTS of Tren and LOTS of GH and call it a day.

Yea that. Tried tested and true

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is completely new territory, and you have many people saying they do nothing at all. You also have some people that swear by them.
There is no 'best cycle' because no one has enough experience with them to come to that conclusion.
You could mix different myo inhibitors and alternate weekly, or you could just pick one and run it for a prolonged period of time, then switch to another.

examples
-You could do one week of Folli alternated with one week of ACVR2B
-ACVR2B for one month, Folli for one month after that
-Folli or ACVR2B by themselves for a couple months

I would love to see someone try any of those protocols without being on tons of AAS and GH, just so we could see how effective they truly are.
I entertained the thought of doing 1 vial of Folli a week for two months, but I would rather put that money towards GH and AAS that I know will get me results.
The people that swear by them say it gets better with time, but I haven't heard anyone sharing their experience of running any of them for a prolonged period of time.
I ran Folli for one week on, one off, one on, one off, using 4 vials and was not very impressed. I did notice some benefits, I was able to increase the amount of reps I did and I do think it made me fuller and more vascular. I do not think it was worth the nearly $500 it cost for 4 vials shipped though.

Ergopep's new USA MADE myostatin is probably the strongest myostatin inhibitor, but if I had $1,500 to spend on myostatin inhibitors, I would get 15 vials of ACVR2B from ergopep and take a full 1mg vial sub q every other day for one month. Just taking 1mg a week did tons for me. The usa made myo is probably the strongest for blocking myostatin, but ACVR2B not only blocks myostatin, but blocks activins that limit muscle growth as well. I have used ergopep follistatin, myostatin hmp(Chinese manufactured), and ACVR2B.

FOLLISTATIN: super human strength gains of up to double my normal weight and rep range.
MYO HMP(CHINESE): 8Lb weight gain in 10 days. I felt drained on this peptide...grew like a weed, but slept alot.
ACVR2B: very full, hard, vascular muscles. Decreased body fat while eating a shit-ton of clean calories. I felt like a million bucks on this peptide.

Last edited:
Ergopep's new USA MADE myostatin is probably the strongest myostatin inhibitor, but if I had $1,500 to spend on myostatin inhibitors, I would get 15 vials of ACVR2B from ergopep and take a full 1mg vial sub q every other day for one month. Just taking 1mg a week did tons for me. The usa made myo is probably the strongest for blocking myostatin, but ACVR2B not only blocks myostatin, but blocks activins that limit muscle growth as well. I have used ergopep follistatin, myostatin hmp(Chinese manufactured), and ACVR2B.

FOLLISTATIN: super human strength gains of up to double my normal weight and rep range.
MYO HMP(CHINESE): 8Lb weight gain in 10 days. I felt drained on this peptide...grew like a weed, but slept alot.
ACVR2B: very full, hard, vascular muscles. Decreased body fat while eating a shit-ton of clean calories. I felt like a million bucks on this peptide.

ACVR2B is the exact same compound as ACE-031? Just to clarify, if it isn't, what does this have on that?

MYO HMP, is Chinese the best? Are we allowed to mention sources here on this forum? If so, where?

Could I run BOTH ACVR2B alongside with MYO HMP?

From what you mention it seems a cycle of Foli and MYO HMP would suit my goals better, as I'm cutting right now and losing fat and will be running GW-501 within 10 days to drop more BF. (Can't combine it with cycle as it switches muscle fibres to type 2 so limits muscle gains)

For the guys that mentioned Tren and HGH, I have horrible genetics you see, On a Test and Tri-Tren cycle I can only gain about 3 Kgs of pure muscle. Rest is ridiculous water weight which blows me up like a balloon. I'm sick and tired of taking Testosterone and always ending up with about 8 KGs of water weight even while taking an Anti Estrogen. It's downright depressing. And if I could find out what the problem with my body is I would have tested a long time ago. All the dr came up with was that my body doesn't react to testosterone even when injected, something wrong with the converting metabolites I have so he ended up recommending I take Decca (without test) obviously I didn't comply.

If anyone knows of a specialized doctor in london that hooks you up please recommend one.

So at the moment, I'm thinking of a more advanced solution to the problem. If you train right (with a private trainer) eat right, and are on tren and test and are barely muscular as it is, something is wrong and needs changing. MYO blockers seem to be the solution to my disapointments.

ACVR2B is the exact same compound as ACE-031? Just to clarify, if it isn't, what does this have on that?

MYO HMP, is Chinese the best? Are we allowed to mention sources here on this forum? If so, where?

From what you mention it seems a cycle of Foli and MYO HMP would suit my goals better, as I'm cutting right now and losing fat and will be running GW-501 within 10 days to drop more BF. (Can't combine it with cycle as it switches muscle fibres to type 2 so limits muscle gains)

For the guys that mentioned Tren and HGH, I have horrible genetics you see, On a Test and Tri-Tren cycle I can only gain about 3 Kgs of pure muscle. Rest is ridiculous water weight which blows me up like a balloon. I'm sick and tired of taking Testosterone and always ending up with about 8 KGs of water weight even while taking an Anti Estrogen. It's downright depressing. And if I could find out what the problem with my body is I would have tested a long time ago. All the dr came up with was that my body doesn't react to testosterone even when injected, something wrong with the converting metabolites I have so he ended up recommending I take Decca (without test) obviously I didn't comply.

If anyone knows of a specialized doctor in london that hooks you up please recommend one.

So at the moment, I'm thinking of a more advanced solution to the problem. If you train right (with a private trainer) eat right, and are on tren and test and are barely muscular as it is, something is wrong and needs changing. MYO blockers seem to be the solution to my disapointments.

Peptide companies use the terms ACVR2B and ace-031 interchangeably, although there is a difference between the two. Atleast, that's what I read on another forum.

CHINESE myo hmp is alot cheaper than usa made myo hmp. The usa made is 14x more expensive. The chinese stuff gives flu-like symptoms. It made me feel life crap most of the time but I gained a pound a day and got real dense and thick. The usa myo is clean. You won't feel ill to my knowledge.

Follistatin was amazing in that it made so incredibly strong. I'm half as duringstrong now without it. I wouldn't use tagged follistatin as it will give you flu-like symptoms. Ergopep has the tag removed so you feel healthy while using it. I don't think any other company has the tag removed as it is very expensive to do so. Other companies advertise 1mg follistatin when in actuality it only contains 1/2mg good follistatin and the other 1/2mg is the tag that makes you ill.

Would Ergopep's MYO HMP be good to go as well?
What dosage would you recommend for a cycle of Folli and HMP?

Would Ergopep's MYO HMP be good to go as well?
What dosage would you recommend for a cycle of Folli and HMP?

Ergopep currently only offers the USA made myo hmp. They no longer carry the chinese version, as everyone was requesting american made myo hmp that was cleaner and on point with dosing. Ergopep's USA made MYO HMP is probably the best from of myostatin available. It comes in 250mcg vials. You are supposed to research the entire vial upon reconstitution. Myostatin inhibitors have an incredibly long chain of amino acids. The longer the amino acid chain, the faster the peptide degrades once reconstituted. For the USA made MYO HMP, I was told that the way the pro bodybuilders are reseaching it is they take one full vial once a week. 3 days after injection strength goes up considerably. I wish I made a better living. To run this peptide once a week, year-round would do remarkable things.

With Follistatin, it degrades very fast as well...same with ace-031(acvr2b).

Follistatin, you could take 1/3 of the vial everyday for 3 days. Do this once a week. It shouldn't degrade much in 3 days.

You can research all myostatin inhibitors either subQ or IM. IM in the muscle you want to grow the most makes the most sense. It still goes systemic, but some of the gains can be noticed locally.

Ergopep doesn't list its follistatin on the website. You have to request it in an email or in the notes section when you order. Same with using a credit card...email them or type in the notes section that you want to pay by credit card and they will contact you.

Last edited:
Ergopep currently only offers the USA made myo hmp. They no longer carry the chinese version, as everyone was requesting american made myo hmp that was cleaner and on point with dosing. Ergopep's USA made MYO HMP is probably the best from of myostatin available. It comes in 250mcg vials. You are supposed to research the entire vial upon reconstitution. Myostatin inhibitors have an incredibly long chain of amino acids. The longer the amino acid chain, the faster the peptide degrades once reconstituted. For the USA made MYO HMP, I was told that the way the pro bodybuilders are reseaching it is they take one full vial once a week. 3 days after injection strength goes up considerably. I wish I made a better living. To run this peptide once a week, year-round would do remarkable things.

With Follistatin, it degrades very fast as well...same with ace-031(acvr2b).

Follistatin, you could take 1/3 of the vial everyday for 3 days. Do this once a week. It shouldn't degrade much in 3 days.

You can research all myostatin inhibitors either subQ or IM. IM in the muscle you want to grow the most makes the most sense. It still goes systemic, but some of the gains can be noticed locally.

Ergopep doesn't list its follistatin on the website. You have to request it in an email or in the notes section when you order. Same with using a credit card...email them or type in the notes section that you want to pay by credit card and they will contact you.

So with MYO PEP it's one full injection of 250 mcg every week, correct?
With Folli it's one vial per week divided over three consecutive days, yes?
How many weeks would I need to expect some serious results? 4 weeks?

Thank you very much for your help brother.

I will be purchasing those two, and after a while might add in ACE-031. I will come back to you with my results if they're impressive.

So with MYO PEP it's one full injection of 250 mcg every week, correct?
With Folli it's one vial per week divided over three consecutive days, yes?
How many weeks would I need to expect some serious results? 4 weeks?

Thank you very much for your help brother.

I will be purchasing those two, and after a while might add in ACE-031. I will come back to you with my results if they're impressive.

That is correct on dosing as far as my knowledge takes me. You should get very strong and gain about 10Lbs. I can't wait to read about your results. ;)

For the guys that mentioned Tren and HGH, I have horrible genetics you see, On a Test and Tri-Tren cycle I can only gain about 3 Kgs of pure muscle. Rest is ridiculous water weight which blows me up like a balloon.

Wow so on your cycles you gain 6 lbs of pure muscle? And you think you have horrible genetics? That is about on par with IFBB pro growth over a year long period. Amazing that your genetics are so bad.

Have you ever been in the meat department at the grocery store? next time take a look at what six pounds of muscle actually looks like. I have a hard time believing you are actually gaining that much.

i am currently running just the ace-031. my muscles look and feel fuller. i am also getting great pumps. i am running it for a month. if i feel that i can run it another month i will. i am shooting 1mg a week all at one time.

Agreed with John ACVR2B is strong. Once a week is good enough. If running 1mg EOD. THAT would be crazyyyy.... :headbang:

lmao, thats so funny!

You have poor results off gear and self diagnose a myostatin problem being the root of your failure.

So the laughing out the way what other symtoms do you have apart from lack of response to gear?

1. digestion problems? (gas, going to the toilet too often or not ofen enough, bloating etc?)
2. abnormal fat distribution?
3. Fast metabolism but still able to gain fat not muscle etc

and who well planned is your diet and training?

lets see if anyone here can give you some real help!

Run tren as high as you can handle and keep test at 150 per week. No bloat, very low sides awesome growth. Add as much gh as you can afford up to 10 iu daily and if you're not happy with them results don't waste money on more drugs, take a good long hard look at diet and training. Also ad said before 3kg solid muscle gain on any cycle that's not your first is absolutely great, gotta be realistic with expectations

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i am currently running just the ace-031. my muscles look and feel fuller. i am also getting great pumps. i am running it for a month. if i feel that i can run it another month i will. i am shooting 1mg a week all at one time.

I am on my 3rd week of ACE-031 and have maintained BW of approx. 223 but definitely notice that I am leaning out. My pumps are crazy and I stay pumped for 1-2 hours after training.

I am using 1 mg. PW. for 6 weeks. At the end of week 6 I will reevaluate and may run 2 mg. PW for another 6.

My strength is up as well but that may be from the TB500 or GW501516

tuesday will be my 3rd week. i am noticing my strength is up a little also. instead of benching 400 for 3 reps i hit 5. good pumps and i am looking a little more vascular and my muscles feel fuller. losing a little fat also. i don't know if it is a fluke or what but i have been sleeping without having to use my lunesta. this is an ace run only and i think i am liking this.
I am on my 3rd week of ACE-031 and have maintained BW of approx. 223 but definitely notice that I am leaning out. My pumps are crazy and I stay pumped for 1-2 hours after training.

I am using 1 mg. PW. for 6 weeks. At the end of week 6 I will reevaluate and may run 2 mg. PW for another 6.

My strength is up as well but that may be from the TB500 or GW501516

also jjb1 i want to thank you for all the information and advice you have given me. it is greatly appreciated.

Right before hurricane sandy hit i picked up 1mg vial of Follistatin and 1mg of Human myostatin (Chinese grade). My Plan was to 1/2 of each bottle in 1 week then the other half 1 week after.

on Monday Oct 5th I researched the first half of each bottle. Due to losing electricity plans changed( didn't want the peptide going bad in the fridge) and I researched the other half on that Thursday the 1st way ahead of schedule.

Training: Most gyms in the area where closed but I manage 3 days/week. Strength was thru the roof! Heavy weight felt like lightweight. Pumps were insane.

Appetite: Was eating everything in site but I have been doing that for more than 2 weeks now.

Weight: Coming off post contest so i had already gained about 20lbs so I didn't notice much weight gain. I have however manage to keep 90% of that weight so far.

other things I noticed: I need a lot more sleep, i'm still sleepy all the time 3 weeks later. Def notice my weight increase when I get enough food and rest. But feels like I can sleep all the time.

have a slight injury in my shoulder, But it's an old injury that tends to resurface with cold weather. Cold gyms and big weights don't mix!

stats:
5'8" 217~220lb ~12%bf(can stil see my abs)

Competition weight 195lb shredded!!
weight 12 weeks before dieting for competition: 206lb ~12% bf

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear