over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST NEWS TODAY!

H

HAZMAT

Just got a phone call from my surgeon. She smudged the paper work if you will in order to get my insurance company to cover my gynecomastia surgery. They approved and all i have to pay is my co-pay of 300 and 15 for my vicodin. go in next wednesday on the 30th. I have wanted to get this done for the longest time and never went through with it. Now I can do the rocky in december for my first show. Things in the last week have really worked out well for me. got off probation (long story) felony dropped. got into school to get certified for welding. thought that was never going to happen. then this phone call. I will be diced up on the 2nd for the shawn ray but i will still be there in very baggy clothes on pain killers of course. Then my roomate has the colorado on the 14th which will be fun too. C u all there.

Just got a phone call from my surgeon. She smudged the paper work if you will in order to get my insurance company to cover my gynecomastia surgery. They approved and all i have to pay is my co-pay of 300 and 15 for my vicodin. go in next wednesday on the 30th. I have wanted to get this done for the longest time and never went through with it. Now I can do the rocky in december for my first show. Things in the last week have really worked out well for me. got off probation (long story) felony dropped. got into school to get certified for welding. thought that was never going to happen. then this phone call. I will be diced up on the 2nd for the shawn ray but i will still be there in very baggy clothes on pain killers of course. Then my roomate has the colorado on the 14th which will be fun too. C u all there.
Well bro, sounds like everything is on the up and up for you. Good stuff!!

Thanks for hearing me out. I was excited and had to tell someone. the people in my office are just so very different than myself. Thats why I want to get certified in welding. I can't handle this office stuff anymore.

hhhhmmm....i have heard of stories of ppl going in for this and having to have it done again for a 2nd or even a 3rd. will you be covered if that happens to you?

Goodluck on the surgery bro...

how much would it have run you out of your pocket>?

glad to hear it was covered, your very lucky.

thats good to hear haz, i had mine done a few years back.... the right side is still great no more lumps have formed however, the left side is starting back up again... pretty much pissed me off the first time i felt that little knot start coming back.. maybe this fall ill get it taken care of again, i also need a little lipo on the left side, not bad, but i notice it because its my body... if the nips are hard all is well..;)

EVERYONE

First off thanks for the support.

BBA: I have heard of this happening to a lot of people in our sport. the only difference with mine is i had it from puberty and its not from steroids. The use of juice doesn't help it but i'm very avid about protection and use it religiously. It really isn't that bad just kept me from wanting to get on stage.
but to answer your question probably not covered for multiple times.

TN3456: This surgery in Colorado ran from 5500 to 8800 dollars. I was going to get it done out of state for 2630 with the consultation flight and the surgery flight and the check up flight that would have put me around 3500 not including the money lost from work and the taxi rides so on and so forth.

Alin: I agree this was a shot in the dark and it worked out ok for me. I'm glad my surgeon was understanding with the insurance thing and helped get the approval. Thats a lot of money in pocket now. i can buy up some of your of your post cards again.

GJ: When my nips are hard you cant tell either. the problem i have is when i diet down there is a noticable difference. thats how i found the only lump that really bothered me. the rest of it i have grown custom to since high school.

thanks guys for the support and response!

Hey Hazmat,

Thanks for sharing your great news with us! We all have a go around with bad luck and we believe we're alone....Then life pick's us up and we rightfully should share that with our friends a well.

nw

hmmmm

NW619: A-MEN to that. There is just as much good going around in our lifes as there is bad. I think we (people) in general lose focus on the things that are good in life due to the fact that we don't know how to handle or accept the bad that comes along with it. There has to be balance in life and we are the only ones that can change our future from our past experience. good wouldn't be so great with out the bad. life wouldn't be so preciuose without death. Just wanted to share some good things to those who might be down a little. it gets better you just have to make it what you want. GOOD STUFF!

SURGERY

Im going in tomarrow at 730am for the surgery. Im a little nervouse but excited too. this will be good to get this out of the way.

Im going in tomarrow at 730am for the surgery. Im a little nervouse but excited too. this will be good to get this out of the way.
Best of luck bro and speedy recovery!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity