over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best non-milk based protein?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm having trouble fitting inore whole foods. Any kind of whey or caesin protein is completely put of the question unless I want to continue to spend most of my day in the bathrom.
Can anyone recommend another protien? Really, im looking for a good solid quality protein and i hope, something that tastes good.

I'm having trouble fitting inore whole foods. Any kind of whey or caesin protein is completely put of the question unless I want to continue to spend most of my day in the bathrom.
Can anyone recommend another protien? Really, im looking for a good solid quality protein and i hope, something that tastes good.

Ive used TN's eggwhite protein for years with zero negetive sides , the beef isolate gave me gas. I've heard that the pea protein works very good as well..
I'll often drink a cartoon of liquid eggwhites with a little crystal lite if I'm in a hurry or on the road.

What are your calories at? If your appetite is hurting and you're eating 5k i can understand. But if you're 3200 and your appetite is tanking, then I think that's signs to either pull back for a bit, deload, diet...all that.

What are your calories at? If your appetite is hurting and you're eating 5k i can understand. But if you're 3200 and your appetite is tanking, then I think that's signs to either pull back for a bit, deload, diet...all that.
Its time....yes I'm working from home, but 6 hrs of my day at least is on conference calls and the rest is a mad dash to do the paperwork. These are presentations with customers where I'm presenting on webex and in also in camera so I cant be stuffing my face. A sip from a cup is acceptable. Currently, im around 4k calories a day. Im basically hungry all day long until about 9 pm because I tend to stuff myself from 530 till bed.

Just as a question, have you used milk proteins that have had virtually all the lactose removed?

I have been using a 50% whey isolate/30% Pea/20% egg white mix from TN, and it's been doing great.

You could probably do a 50/50 pea/egg white....or something like that depending on your taste for the pea. I use cookies 'n cream flavor for the mix, and it's great. Sometimes i'll add in sugar-free Torani for a different taste to spice things up. You could also add in Beef collagen to the mix, it's tasteless and mixes with a breeze!

I know what you are talking about with time at work. Working in the clinics giving presentations on diabetes and different heart related topics I needed something quick and had to rely on shakes, still do now actually.

TN whole egg 50%, Beef Iso 50% would be my choice and will be when I get through the stockpile of whey I have. You could also add some pea to that and decrease the other two by a bit. I do prefer the whole egg powder if it can fit your macros.

I've used a ton of vegan proteins and the best one is this one by Jordans company:

I also top it up with this:

You could try Myprotein’s chocolate collagen protein. It mixes well and tastes okay. It’s not cheap though. $32.99/.5k.
The only metrics I have for deciding if protein is good are:
1) Cost
2) Flavor
3) Solubility
4) Am I shitting my brains out within the hour?
I’ve been using protein powder for 26 years, and I don’t look like Big Ramy yet, so who knows if any of it works. 😄

hydro whey seems to be easier on the stomach for me. i use ON's one.

vegan proteins are a good alternative but i worry about heavy metal contamination

Have been using pea isolate for a while now with zero issues. It’s a little “thick” but it’s really not bad. A lot of times I’ll put make more of a “pudding” out of it as well.

Yea TN blend..like 50/25/25 egg/beef/pea

When I use plant protein (complete) I always mix it with egg whites. Tastes good and I know im backing up the plant protein with a good animal protein

The best non-dairy protein I've ever used is bovine serum albumin. The same stuff Labrada uses in his Humanogrowth and that fruitcake Alex Rogers was selling on his website. Nothing else comes close. Not even colostrum

Redcon 1 MRE Lite. Beef,chicken,salmon,egg, and pea. All isolates and it tastes great. 130g/seving
24g protien
4g carbs
2g total fat
2g total sugar

Another vote for Egg White protein.

Collagen protein powder is probably the best.

Pea protein works but it's thick so you'd need to add more water to it.

Egg white protein is the easiest because it mixes easily but isn't as nutritionally dense as collagen powder.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear