over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best of luck!

W

wyldeone

after reading what i have just read i must say that I am done! Amanda i e-mailed you in private as i won't bring this on the boards its against what i believe in and I think you have alot of potential. I did the best job i could with you in the 4 weeks i had and the reason the carb load was an issue is because we couldn't load you until after weigh-ins otherwise you wouldn't make weight. your weigh in was from 8-9:00 p.m. thursdy night. that didn't give us a whole lot of time with the carb up. Tha t in itself doesn't even piss me off. the fact that you accuse me of rec. drugs! I am so against that its crazy and anyone that knows me knows this, that is what pisses me off more than anything. the contract in regards to jason artnz was his contract for guest posing! I never ever said i did his diet. I have talked to him on the phone as he was looking for a new supplement contract as well as guest posing apperances and Jeremy asked me at emerald cup if I knew anyone that would be willing to guest pose! Now as far as Tonia is concerned she is a great bodybuilder and her and Jeremy do their own diets. True they have been to my house and we have all gone out together before but I have never done tonia's diet period! that is enough clearing of the air here and best of luck to all of you in your future. wyldeone.

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

THERE IS ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE O NTHIS BOARD AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND TO MY FRIENDS THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING AS WELL AS MY CLIENTS THAT HAVE STUCK BY ME THRUE ALL OF THIS BASHING. WYLDEONE.

i dont really know what to say besides ull be missed and to please in a few weeks or months when ur head is clear to re-think coming back over to the board

yes dont let the talk get to you. just keep on and doing what you do. you are a great asset to anyones bodybuilding goals

I'm sorry to hear this...

my friend!, it's a shame that people take these boards for granted and especially people like yourself who go out of their way to help others, I've said it once and I'll say it again in the short amount of time I've known you I'm proud to call you my friend!, I called you tonight and left a message, give me a call tomorrow and we'll chat, also to the people who've bashed you, I don't know what to say other than that's their opinion, but the wyldeone I know is a totally different person than the one described and one of the better people you'll ever come across!, I'm sure there are plenty of others that would agree!

Sorry to hear this, you know where I stand as your friend. I'll keep in touch email and cell! :(

Vein you nailed it right on the head. As for wyldone, well said, well handled, and well done. PEACE

Man sometimes reading behind the scenes stuff is interesting and others do at times deserve to know what is going on. However I have to disagree with the bashing of wyldeone he someone that I would consider a friend that I have learned alot from over the years as I am sure alot of others have to.

There is a difference I believe in bashing someone over an OPINION because someone uses so and so or now this person is better.

Wlydeone personally I think you should get everything in writing buddy CYA if it is not in black and white now days it didnt happen.

No disrespect to anyone is meant.

I guess thats why bodybuilding still doesnt get paid what they deserve because they do not support each other to benefit the whole. I know BB is a individual sport but power in numbers.

Train hard everyone. Wyldeone I hope you stay lots of great people here.MM

my 2 cents...

vein introduced my to wyldeone about 3.5 weeks ago to help me with my contest prep.
i was behind schedule and didn't know what i was doing wrong (i've competed over a dozen times and won my class in a couple of national qualifiers last year, so i'm no newbie.)

wyldeone took a look at my pics, diet, traing, supps and cardio and sent me his suggestions. i have followed them all to the letter. my body fat has droped from 6.5% to 3.75% since i started working with him and according to the measurements i havn't lost any lean musle (well, .2lbs to be exact)

so from my personal experience i have to give this guy that i hardly know lots of credit for his work, he seems to know his stuff.
i'll give you an honest opion of how it all comes out on stage, but so far i'm very impressed and thankfull for all of his help.

thanks wylde. and thanks vein for looking out for me

peace

Wylde your credibility speaks for itself in my opinion, your good buddies will always stand by you and respect you.....I'll keep in touch.....keep doin what you do best my friend and take care of yourself! This is a truly sad day for the pro muscle family!!!!!!

Wow more and more compliments compared to the what,,,,,, 2 or 3 complaints hmmmmmm. Im begining to wonder could he actually know his shit.

Re: my 2 cents...

ezekiel2320 said:
vein introduced my to wyldeone about 3.5 weeks ago to help me with my contest prep.
i was behind schedule and didn't know what i was doing wrong (i've competed over a dozen times and won my class in a couple of national qualifiers last year, so i'm no newbie.)

wyldeone took a look at my pics, diet, traing, supps and cardio and sent me his suggestions. i have followed them all to the letter. my body fat has droped from 6.5% to 3.75% since i started working with him and according to the measurements i havn't lost any lean musle (well, .2lbs to be exact)

so from my personal experience i have to give this guy that i hardly know lots of credit for his work, he seems to know his stuff.
i'll give you an honest opion of how it all comes out on stage, but so far i'm very impressed and thankfull for all of his help.

thanks wylde. and thanks vein for looking out for me

peace

You don't owe me a thanks bro, wylde's the one doing all the work and you know I'm always looking at for my boys!;)

I'm behind Wylde 100% with whatever he decides to do. I can understand why he wants to leave the boards. With the amount of clients he has and finding time to come here to help out others, there's not much time left for himself or family. Let alone all the grief he's been getting on here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity