over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Online Trainer (On the board)

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking for who you all would suggest to help with diet planning / training / supplement etc here on the board. Im 51 and would like some professional help and I honestly dont really trust anyone near me. Thoughts?

Not in any division just looking for personal goals

You don’t know what I mean so I’m assuming you’re just talking about bb.... Way to not answer my other more important question btw! I have a really unpopular opinion here but hands down best coach imo that lurks these boards is AJ Sims. Whether or not you want to prep like that is up to you, but I have seen him with older dudes just peeled. Meadows is another one who will dice you up in your twilight years, at any age really if you can follow directions. Shelby is fucking wicked but he only takes women now

You don’t know what I mean so I’m assuming you’re just talking about bb.... Way to not answer my other more important question btw! I have a really unpopular opinion here but hands down best coach imo that lurks these boards is AJ Sims. Whether or not you want to prep like that is up to you, but I have seen him with older dudes just peeled. Meadows is another one who will dice you up in your twilight years, at any age really if you can follow directions. Shelby is fucking wicked but he only takes women now

Have you used Aj? He's so expensive, but the results are crazy

Carnita why would your opinion about recommending AJ be unpopular?

just curious

Anybody have a way to contact John Meadows? PM name or something?

Anybody have a way to contact John Meadows? PM name or something?

He's not taking clients, most of these coaches likely arent accepting clients. Of everyone listed Dustys your best bet.

Last edited:
AJ gets dudes peeled. Simple as that. Go dig through his instagram and its scary.
BUT....I swear I saw his "protocols" screenshot and passed around on the GEARD UP forum...and they were strange with some high dosages. But who knows, could've been bullshit

I have not yet but I’m gonna. Expensive yes but look at those fucking dudes. I’ve put together as much of his shit that I could off of creeping online and old forum posts etc but it’s as much the eye as the protocol in my opinion and he seems to have people doing a lot of different shit tailored to their metabolic needs

Have you used Aj? He's so expensive, but the results are crazy

Carnita why would your opinion about recommending AJ be unpopular?

just curious

There’s another thread that’s deep back and people kinda got uptight when Bostin Lloyd’s protocols dropped about dangerous doses etc.

IMO at the end of the day if you’re trying to win you gotta take it kinda far. AJ, and every coach for that matter, doesn’t make anyone take anything. But if you decide you want to take something, nail your poses, and fucking win some medals they can tell you how to get it done.

AJ gets dudes peeled. Simple as that. Go dig through his instagram and its scary.
BUT....I swear I saw his "protocols" screenshot and passed around on the GEARD UP forum...and they were strange with some high dosages. But who knows, could've been bullshit

I’m very familiar with those docs that were leaked. high oral doses tons of estrogen suppression- all in all a brutal cycle. But we’re also talking about for Bostin Lloyd’s protocol right? I mean tolerance shitty genetics and aspirations for professional level accomplishments are all there in spades...... with that in mind the doses arent that buku whackadoo in my opinion

There are quite a few guys here I'd use for a contest prep let alone just reaching personal goals.

Not sure how many of them are actually "coaches"

homonunculus , CM , pesty4077 , Rouge and probably half a dozen others I can't think of at the moment

I think alot of the guys that are well known trainers aren't taking clients anymore , JM , Shelby ect

I’m very familiar with those docs that were leaked. high oral doses tons of estrogen suppression- all in all a brutal cycle. But we’re also talking about for Bostin Lloyd’s protocol right? I mean tolerance shitty genetics and aspirations for professional level accomplishments are all there in spades...... with that in mind the doses arent that buku whackadoo in my opinion

Totally agree.

The tone of this board has shifted a lot over time, but it's important to remember THE TRUTH - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html#post672020

Meadows, DC, and Homon are no longer taking customers.....and Shelby only does women.

...and Phillip is banned from the site.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity