advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best oral supplement too combat DHT induced hair loss??

finasteride 1 mg ed or eod, for sure. expect sexual sides though

you might be able to get away with saw palmetto

finasteride 1 mg ed or eod, for sure. expect sexual sides though

you might be able to get away with saw palmetto

if you're on aas year round fin is the min you need and sexual sides shouldn't be expected this kind of talk fucks with peoples head, millions of users use it ed side free, only a small percentage of users get any sides and the majority find their sides cease quickly after cessation with a tiny percentage taking longer than average to get back to baseline function but ultimately still recovering.

i just hope proscar does well his job because i suspect i have male pattern baldness and im about to start with the sauce

rad140 counter dht sides iirc

From the little I have read on the subject, the most common side effect reported by users of RAD140 is hairloss and shedding.

Finasteride (1mg/day) at minimum. Dutasteride at 0.5mg per day if you're willing.

Last edited:
Finasteride (1mg/day) at minimum. Dutasteride at 0.5mg per day if you're willing.

What's the main difference between 1mg fina ed versus 0.5mg duasteride per day.

What's the main difference between 1mg fina ed versus 0.5mg duasteride per day.

1mg of Finasteride reduced serum levels by 70.8% in a blind study, while Dutasteride at 0.5mg reduced serum levels by 94.7%.

Excerpt:

The results of this study support the hypothesis that suppression of both 5α-reductase isoenzymes with dutasteride can result in greater and more consistent suppression of serum DHT than that observed with the selective inhibitor of type 2 5α-reductase, finasteride. The higher doses of dutasteride (2.5 and 5.0 mg) induced almost complete suppression of DHT at 98.4%, compared with 70.8% with finasteride, consistent with other studies reported in the literature for finasteride (21, 24, 25). The lowest maximally effective dose of dutasteride (0.5 mg) resulted in DHT suppression of 94.7%.

Source: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/5/2179/2844345

All articles suggest around the same suppression (+/- 1%).

In my personal experience, Finasteride was much more tolerable, with side effects almost non-existent. Dutasteride (at least from my 3 week experience so far) has come with a slight decrease in erections and libido.

Most studies suggest that Finasteride has a significantly rare occurrence of decreased libido (with consistent use), whereas Dutasteride has a much higher frequency, though it also seems to return after continual use.

Excerpt:

A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[6–11] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. These effects occurred early in the therapy and returned to normal on stopping or over a time on continuous use of the drug. The only causal relation between finasteride and sexual adverse effects is decreased ejaculatory volume because of predominant action of DHT on prostate.[5]

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

So, as you can see, it's an incredibly rare occurrence with Finasteride (regardless of what people will suggest), far less than that of any AAS we consume. The key with these drugs is consistency.

1mg of Finasteride reduced serum levels by 70.8% in a blind study, while Dutasteride at 0.5mg reduced serum levels by 94.7%.

Excerpt:

The results of this study support the hypothesis that suppression of both 5α-reductase isoenzymes with dutasteride can result in greater and more consistent suppression of serum DHT than that observed with the selective inhibitor of type 2 5α-reductase, finasteride. The higher doses of dutasteride (2.5 and 5.0 mg) induced almost complete suppression of DHT at 98.4%, compared with 70.8% with finasteride, consistent with other studies reported in the literature for finasteride (21, 24, 25). The lowest maximally effective dose of dutasteride (0.5 mg) resulted in DHT suppression of 94.7%.

Source: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/5/2179/2844345

All articles suggest around the same suppression (+/- 1%).

In my personal experience, Finasteride was much more tolerable, with side effects almost non-existent. Dutasteride (at least from my 3 week experience so far) has come with a slight decrease in erections and libido.

Most studies suggest that Finasteride has a significantly rare occurrence of decreased libido (with consistent use), whereas Dutasteride has a much higher frequency, though it also seems to return after continual use.

Excerpt:

A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[6–11] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. These effects occurred early in the therapy and returned to normal on stopping or over a time on continuous use of the drug. The only causal relation between finasteride and sexual adverse effects is decreased ejaculatory volume because of predominant action of DHT on prostate.[5]

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

So, as you can see, it's an incredibly rare occurrence with Finasteride (regardless of what people will suggest), far less than that of any AAS we consume. The key with these drugs is consistency.

Thanks for enlightening me on how the 2 drugs work. Very good post.

From what I can see both drugs work well, with dutasteride working better but possibly bringing more sides.

All drugs have possible side effects bro. I've used Finasteride for years with no sides....I know many others who do too. I don't take it for hair loss.....I have plenty of hair. I am more concerned with my prostate and try not to cycle as much as I have gotten older.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL