over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best oral to stack with test out of the following choices

renato_laranja

Newbies
Which one is best to stack with test and why? Im bulking for winter so price wise and for what i want my usual anavar is kinda useless. although i like it i dont need to be lean but thats still an option if it didnt cost more than the rest. Also liver toxicity worries me and potential hair loss so probably no dbol either. Other choices i have are superdrol, halotestin, primo (which i have read is mostly not legit), tbol and anadrol. And obviously d bol and anavar.

Thanks

For pure results, superdrol without a doubt.

Mg for mg, nothing is better than good ol' dianabol. I like the weights I push with superdrol and anadrol, but it kills my appetite. You'll just have to try 'em all out and see for yourself. Maybe superdrol for 3 weeks and then switch it around to d-bol and see how you react.

If your worried liver toxiticity ... I would definitely go with dbol over superdrol ... I think from my experiences that superdrol is extremely toxic. Your urine will become brown within a few days ... you become lethargic. However for dry size and strength hard to beat superdrol. Dbol on the otherhand makes you feel good ... adds lots of size with some water retention and gives good strength gains. Dbol is always an excellent choice and in my opionon ... safer.

Mg for mg, nothing is better than good ol' dianabol. I like the weights I push with superdrol and anadrol, but it kills my appetite. You'll just have to try 'em all out and see for yourself. Maybe superdrol for 3 weeks and then switch it around to d-bol and see how you react.

If your worried liver toxiticity ... I would definitely go with dbol over superdrol ... I think from my experiences that superdrol is extremely toxic. Your urine will become brown within a few days ... you become lethargic. However for dry size and strength hard to beat superdrol. Dbol on the otherhand makes you feel good ... adds lots of size with some water retention and gives good strength gains. Dbol is always an excellent choice and in my opionon ... safer.

You guys overlooked the part where he said "probably no dbol"...If we go by "safest" option, then tbol is probably the choice.

superdrol

I can run as little as 10mg of superdrol and have visible body changes in a week. I've stayed on 10mg a day with test for as long as 90 days without an issue. Whats the difference between 10 for 90 days and 30mg for 30 days? the 90 choice is probably less of a strain on the liver and slow steady gains are always eaiser to maintain. just my 2 cents

Which one is best to stack with test and why? Im bulking for winter so price wise and for what i want my usual anavar is kinda useless. although i like it i dont need to be lean but thats still an option if it didnt cost more than the rest. Also liver toxicity worries me and potential hair loss so probably no dbol either. Other choices i have are superdrol, halotestin, primo (which i have read is mostly not legit), tbol and anadrol. And obviously d bol and anavar.

Thanks

Get an orexigenic and take anadrol! Best bulking stack ever in my opinion. There are no safe oral steroids, they all come with side effects. Tbol is not that safe from a liver toxicity standpoint. At about 10mg ed most would not have any problems, but as a bodybuilder u would need about 40 to 50 mg ed to achieve real results, but by doing that you make the drug more liver toxic. Unfortunately if u want to play the game u have to take the good with the bad. If I had to choose, i would use dbol in you're case. It works great, it's cheap, and it's proven. JMO. Good luck!

Tbol or legit anavar, never heard anyone not want legit anavar but none the less each will have some toxicity to liver no matter what anyone tells you.

Superdrol would be my LAST choice is liver is a worry, cannot believe anyone would suggest Superdrol when liver concern is a topic at any dose. Of course everyone is different so even tbol could do more liver stress to you then others.

If your looking for a prohormone look at 13 ethyl LMG. safer then a straight methyl and LMG is a nice wet compound for most

If your worried about your liver, don't bother with orals period. If you want to blow up like bulking orals without the "liver issues", take test suspension on top of your regular test for the first 4-6 weeks then drop the suspension and ride out the regular test. it works similar, just no pills. just my opinion

If your worried about your liver, don't bother with orals period. If you want to blow up like bulking orals without the "liver issues", take test suspension on top of your regular test for the first 4-6 weeks then drop the suspension and ride out the regular test. it works similar, just no pills. just my opinion

Spot on!!

thanks for the input. and its a concern but its not a huge concern. id be willing to try anything out. hair loss would be way more of a concern which i have read dbol can cause. sounds like should go with dbol or tbol though and id avoid superdrol if its hell on liver.

Last edited:
I can run as little as 10mg of superdrol and have visible body changes in a week. I've stayed on 10mg a day with test for as long as 90 days without an issue. Whats the difference between 10 for 90 days and 30mg for 30 days? the 90 choice is probably less of a strain on the liver and slow steady gains are always eaiser to maintain. just my 2 cents

I've tried this with sdrol and test as well and found the same thing. Got great gains and changes in my physique and my liver enzymes tests weren't great but were far from being a big concern.

But from my experience I'd recommend just going with NPP at 450mg/week instead of 40mg dbol or 100mg anaps for a kickstart any day. Great for joints, no hair loss, no liver toxicity.

I've tried this with sdrol and test as well and found the same thing. Got great gains and changes in my physique and my liver enzymes tests weren't great but were far from being a big concern.

But from my experience I'd recommend just going with NPP at 450mg/week instead of 40mg dbol or 100mg anaps for a kickstart any day. Great for joints, no hair loss, no liver toxicity.

I like your npp idea.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner