over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best over the counter acne medicine?

Dvo36

Registered
Ive been off my cycle for almost 4 months and in the last couple months I've had a bad break out on my Chest and Back. Have you used any good over the counter stuff? It's strange it happened off cycle vs on. When I start back up I want things to be cleared.

I did a little tren run awhile back and broke out really bad accutane is the only thing that helped

Vitamins b5 high dose daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benzoyl peroxide 5% or up has worked for some but be careful it can bleach clothes , fabrics, lots of things

I've used everything suggested including accutane and much much more always had somewhat of an acne problem and had to work hard to keep it in line. Somebody here in some old obscure thread recommended a product named benzac, I've been using it for about a year now and I can't remember ever getting any acne while on it. It's cheap you can find it on eBay, it has a wash I use before bed, a cream I use before bed and sometimes in the morning and a spot treater I haven't needed. It's easy to spread on your face and remove, it really really works well. It has a lot of good ingredients for your skin instead of shit that just dries it out, I have super oily skin and found just drying it out over and over with harsh stuff does more damage than good.

This is for face/neck acne mind you, body acne I've actually had under control ever since I started using shampoo based on re-growing hair such as nizoral. For some reason it appears that has knocked out my body acne even while on cycle. I also do use a cetaphil bar on my body just in case every once in a while.

You have to narrow down what is causing the acne specifically. Acne can be cause by bacteria, over production of oils (hormonal), pours being blocked/clogged, ingrown hairs, irritation from clothing, etc.

For me, it's hormonal. I'm an oily guy. So Benzyl peroxide and the typicaly OTC acne stuff just dries out my skin and makes things worse. I used BP for years without success, same with antibiotics. I've been trying things like apple cider vinegar mixed with witch hazel, 1:1 ratio. I read that apple cider vinegar corrects the skins pH and controls oil secretion. I typically apply it at night, before bed, and shower it off in the morning. I've only been doing this for about 3-4 weeks, and i've noticed some improvement.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear