over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best PCT protocol for my terrible case

Sam_11666

Newbies
Hi everyone!

I am having a terrible time, I need your recommendations as this will help a lot to recover from the side effects.

I was with very bad coach and unfortunately that led to disaster as follows:

I had 12 weeks cycle including the followings:

Gh 1 - 12 4ui five times a week
Test E 1 - 12 ( 300mg three times a week ) : 300mg = 1ml
Tren E 1 - 12 ( 100mg three times a week ) : 100mg = 1ml
Winny 1 - 10 ( 80 mmeaning 8 pills per day )
Clen 1 - 12 ( 40 mcg meaning two pills per day )
Two days on and two days off to the end of the cycle.

I have seen a rapid fat loss, with good enhancements on my body overall. Unfortunately when I check and ask people on my cycle combination, they all commented on this cycle as very wrong stack to go on with, i discovered later when i asked my coach lots of question about the cycle combination he was like do not worry i am handling it for you, then i told myself hell no i will damage myself this way. I waited till i finished this stupid cycle. Very bad news are when i finished the cycle straightforward i had to go to china to do course training by job for two months from nov4th 2017 to jan1st 2018 ( cycle was from aug1st to nov1st 2017)

I did not apply any pct protocol i had check my blood and hormones. I included test in attachments, the more i read about clomid and nolvadex the more i learned and the more i get lost, can you please guide me with a great protocol PCT to my case this will be highly appreciated

Side effects i experience was ( hair loss - low desire - depression ) i believe this due to T level

Many thanks in advance

( i have learnedddddd a loooot from this first cycle lesson learned already )

Attachments

• 91A9CE03-2F4A-4F75-A337-9B6FB8416C3E.jpeg
    91A9CE03-2F4A-4F75-A337-9B6FB8416C3E.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 153
  • C318531B-6E29-4DA2-AF60-A21000A2B99D.jpeg
    C318531B-6E29-4DA2-AF60-A21000A2B99D.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 132
whats so stupid about it...????

:cool:

OP be like

'I do not know anything about these drugs, but im gonna do em anyways lmao'

he didn't put you on any DNP...????

bummer...

As others commented this is heavy and not well stacked combination + no pct plan he expect from my body to recover by itself

yes....that's normally how its done.

I mean....you can act like some clomid will be this miraculous recovery
method, but the fact is....

TIME is the only thing that allows you to "recover"

and you didn't realize this was a "heavy" first cycle...???

when did you realize....???

:cool:

Relax dude. The cycle looks solid. For anyone with experience atleast..

Start doing nolva and clomid if you are worried about not recovering..

And next time, do some research..

Hey bro,

Lessen learned. PCT is probably more important to plan out and be ready for-its part of the actual cycle. I never ran a cycle without all my PCT in hand.

Good news, you have hgh, and that should help.

Clomid, nolva as people recommended. Are your balls the size of peanuts? If you can get your hands on HCG, run the HCG and it will bring your balls back to size.. HCG helped me recover BIG time.

Let me get this right tho,, Tren stack in for your first Cycle?:eek:

Holy sh** , balls to the wall.:star-:ars

Dante has talked about this at length dozens of times...

(Yes Tenny, Dante said it so it MUST be true)

If you wanted to just come right off after a cycle you should have been using something to continuously send signals to the HPTA to keep going.

1) Order some LEGIT Tamoxifen asap... Start running 40mg ED to build up in your system the first 7 days then continue at 20mg I would say AT LEAST for an additional 3 weeks

2) Also get some Tribulus and take 500mg per day. People say trib doesn't work but when I was natty I monitored bloods and it literally double my total T from around 500 to 1000. BUT it also raised my SHBG and Estrogen to above range levels. Using the tamoxifen should help control E2 sides

3) .......... If you are going to be so dumb about taking exogenous hormones get yourself balanced out and never do another cycle again

Did you do blood tests before cycle?
I'm guessing you didn't, that would give you a idea of where you want to get your levels back to post cycle.
How old are you?

Dante has talked about this at length dozens of times...

(Yes Tenny, Dante said it so it MUST be true)

If you wanted to just come right off after a cycle you should have been using something to continuously send signals to the HPTA to keep going.

1) Order some LEGIT Tamoxifen asap... Start running 40mg ED to build up in your system the first 7 days then continue at 20mg I would say AT LEAST for an additional 3 weeks

"2) Also get some Tribulus and take 500mg per day. People say trib doesn't work but when I was natty I monitored bloods and it literally double my total T from around 500 to 1000. BUT it also raised my SHBG and Estrogen to above range levels. Using the tamoxifen should help control E2 sides

3) .......... If you are going to be so dumb about taking exogenous hormones get yourself balanced out and never do another cycle again

I wouldn't do this. Let me explain. His cycle was obviously not needed and anyone can see that. But it's done now so we can't change the past. Anyone with half a brain would have researched what this coach put him on and asked questions such as test, tren, hgh and 80mg winny per day (for 10 weeks)... "why so much coach". But again we can't change the past.

Right now he is obviously recovering and it's pretty standard stuff after running a cycle like that. I don't know when that blood test is from but I assume very recent. His test levels are low but in range so they are recovering. He only stopped his cycle on 1st Nov so levels would have taken weeks to fall off. So he has been off approx 6-7 weeks... this is normal after all of that. What he needs is time. He doesn't need to add nolvadex he needs time imo.

OP did you not get your estrogen tested? Your prolactin should lower over time but get retested (everything including estrogen) in 6 weeks and see where you are at. I expect you to get better and better but who knows. Use your brain next time you go on cycle the keyword is... research.

Hey bro,

Lessen learned. PCT is probably more important to plan out and be ready for-its part of the actual cycle. I never ran a cycle without all my PCT in hand.

Good news, you have hgh, and that should help.

Clomid, nolva as people recommended. Are your balls the size of peanuts? If you can get your hands on HCG, run the HCG and it will bring your balls back to size.. HCG helped me recover BIG time.

Why are you recommending HCG to him now? His bloodwork looks like it should. He has been off 6-7 weeks and this is normal. HCG could set him back. HCG is great to send signals and to set up a pct but right now he does not need it. Yes he may have fucked himself up because temporary mental issues can become permanent physical ones and he sounds a guy who worries. But this is pretty standard stuff after running a 1st cycle like that. The last thing he needs now is putting artificial hormones back into his system. Yes use them to jump start things if needed but again he appears to be recovering... not fast but pretty standard stuff. I hope he learns from his mistakes next time round.

Guys read his blood work... everything is in range. Test is low but it is rising and that can be seen from looking at all values. OP you need to research a lot before ever considering running another cycle.

Guys read his blood work... everything is in range. Test is low but it is rising and that can be seen from looking at all values. OP you need to research a lot before ever considering running another cycle.

Exactly. His levels at two and a half months post cycle are up to where I was at 37 and natural. Hence why I was asking his age. Might not be much more recovering to do and even if he has, it seems to be doing it naturally. So screw PCT at this stage.

If he's currently suffering like he says, why just "tough it out"? There is no absolute timeline for recovery and that's IF he does recover.

OP I stated my opinion as I view it as an "Insurance" type thing to do.

If he's currently suffering like he says, why just "tough it out"? There is no absolute timeline for recovery and that's IF he does recover.

OP I stated my opinion as I view it as an "Insurance" type thing to do.

I think toughing it out is part of running cycles and there is no way to avoid it. I think we have all been there... coming off a big cycle is crap most of the time. I recover very well but it's still crap for me. Many recover super fast and even when levels are low feel ok but many are well like this guy. I would agree with you if this was well after his cycle but he only stopped injecting on the 1st Nov. Even if you call it just over 3 weeks to leave his system that is approx 7 weeks off all gear after using those drugs so not long at all. I think the last thing he needs to do is put anything into his system that will mess with his hormones any further when he is clearly recovering from his cycle. Although I do think tribulus could be good for him I just don't think nolvadex should be used. After 6 weeks he should get his bloods taken again and ask for estrogen on top of everything else.

Exactly. His levels at two and a half months post cycle are up to where I was at 37 and natural. Hence why I was asking his age. Might not be much more recovering to do and even if he has, it seems to be doing it naturally. So screw PCT at this stage.

Exactly. But as I posted above it's not even 2.5 months as he was on long esters and they would have taken awhile to leave (as you know). It's probably closer to 1.5 months and his test levels are already in range. This is standard stuff even after many guys run approx 400mg test nevermind all the stuff he was on (including tren).

Quite frankly he is doing quite good for coming off cold turkey and not having a clue what he is doing. Some guys do recover much faster but many others would still have blood ranges out of range after a cycle like that. It's a shame he doesn't have a baseline test level (maybe he does) he can use to try to attain again.

OP this should just be a matter of time and getting on with things and not allowing a temporary hormonal issue fuck you up mentally. Guys who stress/worry and don't have a clue what to expect often recover hormonally but don't mentally.

Did you do blood tests before cycle?
I'm guessing you didn't, that would give you a idea of where you want to get your levels back to post cycle.
How old are you?

Unfortunately, i did not do blood tests before cycle, and that was the mistake :(

I’m 26

Anyone with half a brain would have researched what this coach put him on and asked questions such as test, tren, hgh and 80mg winny per day (for 10 weeks)... "why so much coach". But again we can't change the past.

I did mate, I asked a loooot of questions until he gets lost, I was reading everyday about AAS, I learned a lot but again unfortunately that was at the end of my cycle and then i said let me complete this shit then we will see how things will be.

Again, i trusted him to change my body not to damage my body, but it turned out that he is piece of shit and he does not know what he is doing .. and that is what pushed me to do lots of research and learn what is going on ..

/:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner