over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best PCT?

Predator86

Newbies
Im about to start some Test E and some EQ and was wondering whats your guys input on the best PCT to use?

Is would like to hear some input on this as well. I plan on running hcg throughout next cycle and hope this will help into pct Bc I had issues this time around.

For estrogen related sides I always use aromas in while on and clomid starting one week after last inject @ 50 mg. I have used hcg while on if I have on hand usually somewhere around 250c X2 week. For progesterone related sides caused by 19 nors try pram I cabergoline. I have never had progestrone related sides so no advice on that personally.

Some protocols suggest 50mg clomid solo for 4 to 6 weeks. Others suggest nolva 40-40-20-20 solo or in a combination with clomid. Seems to be a few common suggestions.

Of course HCG on cycle is recommend for setting yourself up for a successful PCT? I haven't always heard of people using it though.

There are some good threads on good PCTs around that might be helpful

Id suggest hcg on cycle to keep testes full and make an easy recovery in PCT. A good PCT in my book is clomid 100mg a day for the first week, 50 for two following weeks, then 25 4th week. Run AI through it until the final week.

You can add nolva in but id rather an AI like arimidex instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

best pct?...100-125mg test ;)

lol but if you really are gonna "cycle", then something like collinb suggested is good. id prob run nolva at 40/40/20/20(4weeks) along with clomid as mentioned above sounds solid

Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 has always worked well for me but there are many that just don't like the sides or tolerate Clomid well.

first cycle? any idea how you react to exogenous test? gonna do pre, during and post blood work? (Private med labs .com, female hormone panel, checks test and estro, ((add prolactin on during and post)) choose closest labcorp location, fill out paperwork as a male so u get male ref. ranges, and go get blood drawn, easy cheesy)

I'd say low dose aromasin 12.5mg e3d during cycle, low dose hcg twice a week as stated above, and then the nolva/clomid protocol of your choice as stated above (can't go wrong with the serms really, just take it somehow)...and pill caber or liquid prami (some say liquid caber is unstable or someshit) if your prolactin is out of range in the mid cycle lab work...if blood work is still shitty after pct,check back and post it up

edit: oh, and titrate the dose of aromasin up or down depending on your estrogen in the mid-cycle blood test...

Last edited:
im still playing with the idea that clomid can replace hcg during cycle to keep the boys good.

I had bunk pct before so make sure its right.

I seriously was down 167 total test after two months off. I knew something was wrong and wow 167 at 26 years old.

I was about to be on trt which i shoulda let happen but I told the doctor to give me clomid and hcg. He mentioned that he's never heard of that.... Of course, they never do. He told me to come back in a month for another test.
I jumped on hcg and clomid and my test came back 500. Idk if it went up after that or lowered but it worked. This was the same pct i did before but had bunk. So make sure things are good.

Still wanna try that triptorelin idea...

I've tried triptorelin pct...1 month after shot test came back 755, about to do a 3 month but I know it's still at least 755..I feel even better tho..think it's gonna be a tad higher

Last edited:
The "BEST" pct? Don't use AAS! lol... ;) what others recommend may work for them, however, each body responds differently to different chemicals. Best thing is to do your own homework, study your option and be your own lab rat...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131