over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peps for fullness?

need4tren

Registered
Starting up a peptide go again here shortly.looking for maximum fullness and to stay full blown, cycle I'm thinking of is either mk677 n cjc with dac. Or hex with cjc no dac. Used all before and mk677 gives great fullness which makes me think using dac is a waste. But my best results have came from hex/no dac. Will be used with 4-5 grams aas high tren ect so I flatten out fast even with slin.

What do u guys prefer?

DAC merely extends the life of the CJC so you only need to dose 2x week. I was using it in my prep and Igf lr3 gives great fullness.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm using igf now but i think it's bunk. Used the source a few times all good igf then put In a big order everything was bunk. Happens everytime I do big orders. Hmm lol

Hmmm. That sucks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Starting up a peptide go again here shortly.looking for maximum fullness and to stay full blown, cycle I'm thinking of is either mk677 n cjc with dac. Or hex with cjc no dac. Used all before and mk677 gives great fullness which makes me think using dac is a waste. But my best results have came from hex/no dac. Will be used with 4-5 grams aas high tren ect so I flatten out fast even with slin.

What do u guys prefer?

Hex with cjc no DAC twice a day(morning and noonish) with mk677 at night would be a great stack for muscle fullness and mass.

From my understanding using a ghrp with mk is pointless as ur already constantly pulsing from mk. You might get a bigger pulse but if u get 12 pulses a day say every two hours ull pulse hit before the hex will drain ur gland. So whn it the hex hits it'll be smaller and ull miss ur next pulse of mk due to the half life of hex. Or just miss 2 pulses from mk. Seems over kill. I personally would pin my peps every 3 hours. So it's mk or another ghrp really

That makes sense but I still felt I got better gains taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, early afternoon, and mk677 before bed.
But what you said is most logical.

[lang=vi]You would use cjc No dac over dac john?[/lang]

I've run things both ways.
I did 5mg cjcDAC per week with 25mg mk677 per night.
And, I ran 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, afternoon, and 25mg mk677 before bed.
I like the results of ghrp2/cjc no DAC with mk677 better.

I've run things both ways.
I did 5mg cjcDAC per week with 25mg mk677 per night.
And, I ran 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, afternoon, and 25mg mk677 before bed.
I like the results of ghrp2/cjc no DAC with mk677 better.
[lang=vi]Do you think results would differ if you were taking cjc dac and also ghrp 3x a day, just without the cjc no dac[/lang]

Mk is an amazing drug but I'm dieting and that's the only thing stopping me from using it. The hunger is so intense but off season it'll be in the whole time with lantus and humalog. But for now I'll hit the ghrp 2 and no dac for a month then switch it up(going with ghrp 2 because I plan on pinning 5-6 times daily )hopefully no peptide laws are passed lol

Mk is an amazing drug but I'm dieting and that's the only thing stopping me from using it. The hunger is so intense but off season it'll be in the whole time with lantus and humalog. But for now I'll hit the ghrp 2 and no dac for a month then switch it up(going with ghrp 2 because I plan on pinning 5-6 times daily )hopefully no peptide laws are passed lol

Is there any other pep that you would run with the MK?

MK-677, LR3 and Ostarine.

I know you probably want a break from lr3 though. Plus you say you are dieting so mk-677 is out of the question. Therefore...

CJC DAC at 5mg per week dosed Mon and Thurs
Hexarelin dosed at 200mcg 3 times daily
Ipamorelin dosed at 1mg pre bed
Ostarine (mk-2866) dosed at 30mg per day

MK-677, LR3 and Ostarine.

I know you probably want a break from lr3 though. Plus you say you are dieting so mk-677 is out of the question. Therefore...

CJC DAC at 5mg per week dosed Mon and Thurs
Hexarelin dosed at 200mcg 3 times daily
Ipamorelin dosed at 1mg pre bed
Ostarine (mk-2866) dosed at 30mg per day

IPam at tha dose is to pricey I'm thinking. I don't use sarms. On 2 grams of tren ace as part of my precontest . Mk 2866 would do nothing only looking for fullness options as Any muscle building peptide would get lost in my cocktail. Running igf and it's staying in blood the whole time. Lr3 is in 3x a day

IPam at tha dose is to pricey I'm thinking. I don't use sarms. On 2 grams of tren ace as part of my precontest . Mk 2866 would do nothing only looking for fullness options as Any muscle building peptide would get lost in my cocktail. Running igf and it's staying in blood the whole time. Lr3 is in 3x a day

Are you having breaks from the LR3? I would recommend them to keep it's effectiveness high.

I would struggle to stay full on that much tren and a contest diet. Ostarine would help matters... it doesn't matter it is just a sarm or you are on loads more drugs. I would stop it a few weeks before contest day though.

You can get good deals on ipam. If I were to take anything from my list it would be cjc-dac and add in cjc no dac just for the ipam shots. That would save a lot of $.

Are you using HGH? You could just add that in at 3.33IU 3 times daily (get rid of most of the peps) and that will be great for muscle fullness.

What about slin? 6IU novolog 3 times daily (near your hgh shots) would be gtg. Are you having enough carbs to facilitate that?

Are you having breaks from the LR3? I would recommend them to keep it's effectiveness high.

I would struggle to stay full on that much tren and a contest diet. Ostarine would help matters... it doesn't matter it is just a sarm or you are on loads more drugs. I would stop it a few weeks before contest day though.

You can get good deals on ipam. If I were to take anything from my list it would be cjc-dac and add in cjc no dac just for the ipam shots. That would save a lot of $.

Are you using HGH? You could just add that in at 3.33IU 3 times daily (get rid of most of the peps) and that will be great for muscle fullness.

What about slin? 6IU novolog 3 times daily (near your hgh shots) would be gtg. Are you having enough carbs to facilitate that?

Can't afford pharm and would never buy generic gh it's crap. On sum superdrol eq and mast no test or anything anymore. I'm using slin only preworkout. I took a break from lr3 a couple weeks ago, it's back in now till remainder is gone. I've never done high iPam. But I don't want to spend tons on peptides for the 5% they enhance you. But I may try it in the future. Prep is already expensive as it is

Can't afford pharm and would never buy generic gh it's crap. On sum superdrol eq and mast no test or anything anymore. I'm using slin only preworkout. I took a break from lr3 a couple weeks ago, it's back in now till remainder is gone. I've never done high iPam. But I don't want to spend tons on peptides for the 5% they enhance you. But I may try it in the future. Prep is already expensive as it is

I would just load up on adrol/sdrol at the end then. Keep the slin in pre workout for now with a decent amount of carbs. Plus the LR3 will only add to things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131