advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peps for single digit body fat reduction?

Dicksneeze

Registered
Mr. Badger is around %13 body fat right now and I want to try and get him into the 4% range by December.

What would you recommend as far as peptides and dosing protocols? Also, what diet would you put him on? Preferably one not involving wheat or dairy.

For the Badger i would suggest hCG diet, either sublingual or sb injection if thats easier to administer. Depending on how much cardio you will give to you research subject will depend if hCG is doable.

Frequent GHRP/GHRH , or even high dose DAC 4mg week with GHRP.
That would be it.

I have done 1000s of hCG with patients, never with peptides as they are not allowed to be used for humans.

If its not working fast enough, maybe Clen and ketoifen - i have never used that in the hCG diet so again with your research subject it may be beneficial and work even better or hinder...

Last edited:
DrNat to the rescue. :)

Where in your opinion is the best place to get HCG?

PM sent.

How long you going to stay at 4% for? It is not healthy to do that for long. Hormones need fat, brains needs fat, toxins, pesticides, heavy metals are all stored in fat. You drop to that level and you WILL need to detoxify, Phase 1 and 2 support for the liver, eat very clean, detoxify the whole time while losing fat.

About a month or so?
I eat Paleo, fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats. I try and keep things as preservative free as possible.

How likely or possible is it to spare mass when I do this?

500mcg dac ed...along with ghrp-2 3x ed...with hup-a and green tea every 5hrs

for diet...16-19hr fasting ed (workout fasted w/10gr bcaas)...and eat 12 cals per lb bodyweight...lower this to 10 cals per lb when fatloss stops

do cardio if u want...i didnt

ps....it wont take till december

For the Badger i would suggest hCG diet, either sublingual or sb injection if thats easier to administer. Depending on how much cardio you will give to you research subject will depend if hCG is doable.

I'm sorry—but did you just suggest the hCG diet??? :confused:

wow.

Frequent GHRP/GHRH , or even high dose DAC 4mg week with GHRP.
That would be it.

I have done 1000s of hCG with patients, never with peptides as they are not allowed to be used for humans.

If its not working fast enough, maybe Clen and ketoifen - i have never used that in the hCG diet so again with your research subject it may be beneficial and work even better or hinder...

If it is that 500 to 1000 calorie one that Kevin Tudeau mentions? That is the worse DIET going. No short cuts to DIETs, you need long term for maximum and safe results. A balanced DIET is the only way to go. ;)

Ghrps make my rat hungry, 2 more so than 6, almost insatiable. My rat perfers 250mcgs ipam 100mcgs cjc mod 2 x a day. Add some t3 or t4 along with a cal deficit and cardio and youll be golden. Have you ever looked into GW501516? Its great for stamina and endurance.

I'm sorry—but did you just suggest the hCG diet??? :confused:

wow.

Yea in shocked. Why not just hire one of the pm trainers and do it with diet. I'm with shelby and getting fat off easy and just cruising on test tren@ 150/100 with ghrp2 / mod grf twice daily to help me look a little more full in the lower carb environment. No fat burners gh or fancy peps. Will bring gh in at about 9% in a few weeks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yea in shocked. Why not just hire one of the pm trainers and do it with diet. I'm with shelby and getting fat off easy and just cruising on test tren@ 150/100 with ghrp2 / mod grf twice daily to help me look a little more full in the lower carb environment. No fat burners gh or fancy peps. Will bring gh in at about 9% in a few weeks

Agreed - diet first and then fat burners or peps like frag.

the hcg diet is empirically unsupported (as far as I know - I could be wrong) and potentially harmful - there are most likely safer ways to go.

I'm sorry but i will be blunt, you must have done no research on hcg if you dismiss it that quickly, I have used it personally, on family members, patients, it allows you to target adipose fat and keep muscle. Kevin did not start it, he uses it but it's been around some 1940. You don't jump straight into it, otherwise yes it becomes a short cut. You prepare the body, detoxify and make sure hormones are in balance and then you can cut fat and not loose muscle. I have 100s personally and 1000s combined with the clinic of successful hcg weight loss.

A month is doable that low with support.

I'm sorry but i will be blunt, you must have done no research on hcg if you dismiss it that quickly, I have used it personally, on family members, patients, it allows you to target adipose fat and keep muscle. Kevin did not start it, he uses it but it's been around some 1940. You don't jump straight into it, otherwise yes it becomes a short cut. You prepare the body, detoxify and make sure hormones are in balance and then you can cut fat and not loose muscle. I have 100s personally and 1000s combined with the clinic of successful hcg weight loss.

I bet your struggle to find a decent prep coach that recommends it. Imo that's what you need to hit 4%

Why is it that the meta analytic studies do not show support? Links to research would be helpful, otherwise, no offense, your experience does not mean much

There are certainly other compounds that do the same and have clinical and rct support

Here are 4 double-blind studies proving that their is no advantage when using hcg for weight loss.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the Treatment of Obesity

Human chorionic gonadotrophin and weight loss. A... [S Afr Med J. 1990] - PubMed - NCBI

Ineffectiveness of human chorionic gonadotrop... [Am J Clin Nutr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) treatment... [Arch Intern Med. 1977] - PubMed - NCBI

Thanks for showing him that and there is plenty more. All that DIET is doing is starving people, sure they lose weight. I saw one guy look like he was going to pass out on that Diet. :rolleyes:If you think that is healthy, remind me never to use you as a Doctor ;) No shortcuts to a healthy lifestyle Doctor :yeahthat:

Well, why are you asking for advice since you seem to have everything figured out? The HCG diet is a fucking joke. As everyone else recommends, hire a good diet coach.

I am not vendor trying to sell you guys anything, i dont really care if you think it works or doesn't. I KNOW it works despite the poorly designed studies which i will give a quick example with each one you posted.

1. The following things are wrong with this (i read the full study not abstract)
a. no mention of what dose amount of hCG was given
b. no mention of what foods used to make up the 500cal
c. no mention of how much exercise they did was given
d. no mention of any preparation/ detoxification/ hormonal balance was given
e. no mention of muscle and fat % loss (did placebo loose fat or muscle or both Vs hCG?)

2. The following things are wrong with this (no full text available)

a. no mention of what dose amount of hCG was given
b. no mention of what foods used
e. they were on 5000 kJ = 1194 calories NOT 500 calories so not even using the correct protocol
f. no mention of muscle and fat % loss

3. The following things are wrong with this (one of the better studies but its copying from another study that showed weight loss was twice as effective with hcg.. i dont know why didnt get the same results)
a. no mention of how much exercise they did was given
b. no mention of any preparation/ detoxification/ hormonal balance was given
c. no mention of muscle and fat % loss

Note: The thing with hCG is, if you dont follow it exactly it will not work. You follow it right and you will loose up to 400-600 for males on average, 200-400 for females (estimation based on our results) per day.

4. The following things are wrong with this
a. no mention of what foods used to make up the 500cal
e. no mention of muscle and fat % loss

Unless you have had a Doctor or someone qualified to take you through the hCG diet that KNOWS what they are doing, that has done bloods, has access to expensive (up $3500+ VLA equipment for eg) then you are just speculating.
Studies are rarely done correctly, i spent a whole semester at uni just tearing them to pieces and looking at all the ways they failed and were basically changed to support a already pre-determined outcome..

It should not be done without help, without preparation. The hCG allows the hypothalamus to give us increased adipose fat breakdown than muscle, structural and other fats that store fat soluble vitamins. That is the difference between 500 cal and 500 cal and hCG, you are releasing another 1000-1500cal from these adipose fat stores which is why you do not get hungry when on it. IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. that means eating within 10-15cal of 500, the CORRECT foods, not eating other fat except small amount of MCT oil, not eating the same protein twice... there are lots of rules, once you follow them its easy, you need to be dedicated, one small deviation can be the difference between losing 300cal or nothing.. That's why you need constant support, no study follows this correctly for it to work :rolleyes:

I use hCG as a last resort i must add. I try many other things first, good diet, detoxification, correcting adrenal, thyroid issues etc. I dont see why you are getting on a pitch fork bandwagon over this, it was a SUGGESTION, something to try for 3 weeks. it doesnt work for 3 weeks, what has he lost? I have more data showing it does work with bloods, VLA, measurements, photos, more data than you can drag up with non protocol studies and non educated opinions. Look at my other posts, do i look like i post non scientific and bro science advice?

Last edited:
Well, why are you asking for advice since you seem to have everything figured out? The HCG diet is a fucking joke. As everyone else recommends, hire a good diet coach.

You must not have read the posts correctly, i am not asking for advice. I am properly the only one qualified to give it actually. At least one guy was decent enough to find some studies to try and give evidence with his opinion. Anyone else is going off what they heard or have tried to do it incorrectly.. Anyway, i guess it teaches me for trying to help. USA Medic if you want help just PM me.

BTW i was in the same boat as all of you. I did NOT believe hCG would do anything for weight loss, i was totally against the idea, i looked up all the studies and told the clinic i work with that it does not work, here is the proof. They said you NEED to do it yourself CORRECTLY. So i did. I was 68.5kg (before i was into muscle/gym), 3 weeks later i was 62kg, no hunger except the last 3 days where i had no more fat to burn so i got hungry. I still have the VLA to show before and after fat Vs Muscle loss, guess what, little to no muscle loss at all. I will dig them up and post them if you have the mind to look at them.. you let me know.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members