over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best peps for size

pinhead larry

Newbies
My dog is a fire dog and is needing more size. I'm giving him test prop now but due to drug testing( the other handlers are jealous. ) I'm wanting to try some peps but not sure on what to due. Oh I'm not wanting to give GH due to cost and he will continue getting the test. Thanks:)

Last edited:
to put another way

What I'm trying to say is. I get drug tested so I can only do testosterone because I have a script for it. What would be the best peps to go with it to put on size./strengh. I don't think I can afford growth hormone every thing. :banghead:

What would you recommend ?

Dose and how frequently ?

Any help would be great. The other guys on my shift are already getting jealous. I don't anybody to get hurt cause I wasn't strong enough help them or my crew .

For your animal testing, I highly recommend...

Standard CJC-1295 with GHRP protocal, 80-200mcg @ 3X daily.

IGF-1 LR3 20-30mcg immediately pre or post-workout.

Change your workout schedule and volume every month. One month high weight, next month high reps, next mid...etc. I have found the more you change it up, the better growth response you receive. (Especially when you feel stuck at a plateau.)

Good luck,
Steve

Thanks for the input. I have a question should I rotate injection sites (pecs, delts, bi -tri )on tge off chance of site enhancement. Thanks

Just a standard drug test? These do not test for Steroids....steroid drug tests are not cheap and test for specific cpds...not just steroids in general. No regular drug test is going to check for steroids. been using on and off for over 10 yrs and have taken many drug tests and never have had anything come up...bc they dont test for that FYI

These responses also have NOTHING to do with gaining size on peps....a generic GHRP + CJC answer is how you would instruct ANYONE who wants to try peps....

I'm just saying this because I see threads like this every week...peps and GH are not like gear man....your diet and your training bring size....gh and peps are a toool....enough of these insanely redundant questions

yeah, that ^^^. lol @ GH peps for massive size.

LR3 + any of the myo inhibitors will give you what you're after. My gorilla ate in a deficit on a 30d run of LR3 and ACE-031 and my god the change he went through. 100mcg/day of LR3 and 1mg every 6 days of ACE-031.

I can't even imagine what FS344 would have done to him instead of the ACE.

best part? PERMANENT change, ZERO hormone issues, and no coming off!

Gear is so outdated for my gorilla. that said, your dog will absolutely explode even with a scripted amount of test on top of the above combo. You are so f'ing welcome. :)

Thanks for the feedback on ACE-031

yeah, that ^^^. lol @ GH peps for massive size.

LR3 + any of the myo inhibitors will give you what you're after. My gorilla ate in a deficit on a 30d run of LR3 and ACE-031 and my god the change he went through. 100mcg/day of LR3 and 1mg every 6 days of ACE-031.

I can't even imagine what FS344 would have done to him instead of the ACE.

best part? PERMANENT change, ZERO hormone issues, and no coming off!

Gear is so outdated for my gorilla. that said, your dog will absolutely explode even with a scripted amount of test on top of the above combo. You are so f'ing welcome. :)

Fark tempted to try ace031. But don't know anything about side effects etc...

Is ace031 by itself good enough during time off between cycles?

peps for size

For your animal testing, I highly recommend...

Standard CJC-1295 with GHRP protocal, 80-200mcg @ 3X daily.

IGF-1 LR3 20-30mcg immediately pre or post-workout.

Change your workout schedule and volume every month. One month high weight, next month high reps, next mid...etc. I have found the more you change it up, the better growth response you receive. (Especially when you feel stuck at a plateau.)

Good luck,
Steve

:yeahthat:

Fark tempted to try ace031. But don't know anything about side effects etc...

Is ace031 by itself good enough during time off between cycles?

that gorilla hasn't touched gear since 2011. the aesthetic changes were ridiculous, and he would have continued on it indefinitely if the lab wasn't taking a different approach with the research.

i believe some have seen nosebleeds on the stuff (??) but that was never observed in our dealings with it.

Exile,
Would you run it 4months straight in a bulk? You mentioned maybe starting at week 8 when your gains start to level off. Would you suggest wks 8-16...or just month 2 and month 4 for 30days each.

Also which myo inhibitors are better/supposedly stronger? This is a new area for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131