over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide, considering my goals and situation

dcrazy

Newbies
Hey,

Well I just turned 26 this summer. I have an Older post here, when I was debating on which peptide to take in correlation to Anavar( Have had it on hand...still do ). Well, earlier someone mentioned Test. I eventually got put on Test anyway lol. The doc thought my T levels were low, but they were a bit lower than expected. I was prescribed 200 mg test cyp every month. Then I told my doc, that's a little absurd cause the test levels will go back down. So he broke it off into 100 then 2 weeks later nother 100. I then went to a Urologist and he double the dose. I really felt no ill effects of low test, but eh. Also, I never did roids to effect that. Yes, I would be a first timer.

FYI: I declined Andro- gel and made a bunch of excuses, cause I knew they would pull that.

Anyway, my question What peptide would be best to run for helping in size strength, along with test( which may get a higher dose, just thinking of a way to do that ). I knows pep are not steroids and dbol. Even if the pep just helped w/ sleep, muscle recovery, and appetite I'm good( therapeutic use i guess ). At first I was gunna go I GHRP 6 for appetite and healing. However, seeing a lot of people report sleeping problems on GHRP 6, I will pass. Again, the goal is size and strength( in the order ). Not really fat loss. Just some nice quality gains....Hence why I was thinking Var earlier. However, never ran it, have on hand right now! The thing is clinically var at 15-20mg produces weight gain, aids, burn victims, etc. However, reading for 3 years on BB sites, Var reduces weight( burning fat ), and that MG would be considered very low.

Peps I was looking at:
MGF--- I seen an article or post on doing this sub q, and the person seen results-
GHRP 6-- If sleep won't be inhibited
------taking suggestions-------

- Again w/ my goals, don't know which pep is best. A lot like to run them for help in weight loss or off of gh. However, my goals are a little different. Someone mentioned t-bol.... However, doesn't that fck with your sleep? Anyway also wouldn't mind cycling advice as well, AKA adding a steroid. Do note: I am okay w/ slow and steady gains, as long as it's quality. Consider that for ins. reasons I can't quit taking Test Cyp b/c it would look bad on reports. So, say if I dumped test cyp and added more etc. I am stuck w/ the doses. Shoulda just did the shet myself, but to late.

Last edited:
Hey,

Well I just turned 26 this summer. I have an Older post here, when I was debating on which peptide to take in correlation to Anavar( Have had it on hand...still do ). Well, earlier someone mentioned Test. I eventually got put on Test anyway lol. The doc thought my T levels were low, but they were a bit lower than expected. I was prescribed 200 mg test cyp every month. Then I told my doc, that's a little absurd cause the test levels will go back down. So he broke it off into 100 then 2 weeks later nother 100. I then went to a Urologist and he double the dose. I really felt no ill effects of low test, but eh. Also, I never did roids to effect that. Yes, I would be a first timer.

FYI: I declined Andro- gel and made a bunch of excuses, cause I knew they would pull that.

Anyway, my question What peptide would be best to run for helping in size strength, along with test( which may get a higher dose, just thinking of a way to do that ). I knows pep are not steroids and dbol. Even if the pep just helped w/ sleep, muscle recovery, and appetite I'm good( therapeutic use i guess ). At first I was gunna go I GHRP 6 for appetite and healing. However, seeing a lot of people report sleeping problems on GHRP 6, I will pass. Again, the goal is size and strength( in the order ). Not really fat loss. Just some nice quality gains....Hence why I was thinking Var earlier. However, never ran it, have on hand right now! The thing is clinically var at 15-20mg produces weight gain, aids, burn victims, etc. However, reading for 3 years on BB sites, Var reduces weight( burning fat ), and that MG would be considered very low.

Peps I was looking at:
MGF--- I seen an article or post on doing this sub q, and the person seen results-

- Again w/ my goals, don't know which pep is best. A lot like to run them for help in weight loss or off of gh. However, my goals are a little different. Someone mentioned t-bol.... However, doesn't that fck with your sleep? Anyway also wouldn't mind cycling advice as well, AKA adding a steroid. Do note: I am okay w/ slow and steady gains, as long as it's quality. Consider that for ins. reasons I can't quit taking Test Cyp b/c it would look bad on reports. So, say if I dumped test cyp and added more etc. I am stuck w/ the doses. Shoulda just did the shet myself, but to late.

You have a way with words

Follistatin and IGF DES! Enuff said. You will get there.

your prolly over thinking things a tad to much your best bet would be to take more test if that is not an option or is other steroids. I have no idea what your trying to accomplish but des seems to be the general favorite and is cheap so if you dont like it your prolly dont lose much. I run ghrp6 and cjc but other then but I tend to think for bodybuilding purposes mabey des is the best I would suggest both though mabey ghrp6 and grf at least once at nigh and mabey des a month on month off. I really dont know why I answered this but thats my opinion after more test. 200mg of test a month wont do much if anything. anvar is better then nothing it can get u in good shape compared to the general population hell anything can do that. mabey look at mike vegas post i belive he is basically natural besides peps that about what a natural with good training will look like. when someone asks me about steroids and want a some what safe non inject option that i really dont know good in real life i usuallly tell them epistane it is still legal i belive are sponser phf carries it it is a prosteroid it is failry easy on the liver and i have had my liver tested after a running it yrs ago and values where the same i love that stuff havent taken it for yrs but everyone i have recomended it to loved it. if you have trouble getting gear and care bout health that is best option imo for mass epsitane will kick anvars ass any day although they are some what similar

Last edited:
Hey,

Peps I was looking at:

I don't want to read your book, So please summarize. Ipam/mod grf once or twice a day would be a good start.

Yeah, I just gave info so ppl had info. Basically, just turned 26, test levels were low and taking 400mg test cyp per month. Can't stop the test prescribed b/c it would look bad on insurance/paper. Shoulda just ran my own shet, to late. This would be my first time taking steroids. Have Anavar on hand.

Goals: Size/strength, quality. Not interested in cutting or fat loss( bulking for qualty ). I realize peptides are not roids. Just looking for best pep that would help aid in sleep, some size and strength. Was gunna do GHRP6 w/ var, but ppl are saying it causes sleep issues, and var wouldn't be most ideal for goals. Basically a pep w/ the test that would help in the areas I'm looking for, even if they are slow n steady- I mention that b/c some like the fat loss, I'm trying to gain quality( some fat ok ) bulk, did look at MGF and seen an article/post on someone doing it sub q, thought it was more local and IM? Also, sum1 mentioned t-bol for a steroid. Thanks.

Mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin, 100mcg each twice daily
Follistatin 100mcg daily 7 days on 7 days off.

Size, sleep,and recovery!

Anavar on hand- take it. You will not "lose weight" that is absurd. Where the F did you hear that? Yes people take it to lean up an maintain their muscle while cutting calories and adding cardio while losing FAT. It prevents catabolism aka negative nitrogen balance while decreasing calories hence preventing gluconeogenesis. As stated take the var, and your 200mg. of Cyp will be fine considering the level and experience you appear to be. Eat protein, lots of it. Start the var now- finish it then explore other options. How much do you have and what mg are they? This really belongs in the beginner forum and if you thoroughly read that section for a while you will learn. Peptides do not sound like a viable option for you at this juncture. Explore other options such as the suggestion I made.

Last edited:
Im gonna say des for sure-100 mcg training days only- and a little folli hear and there when you can afford it.

Oh yea-cycle the des something like 4 weeks on 2 off or 4on 4 off 6 on 4 off- as long as you feel it working really

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner