advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

just one thing. do not take hex at night. it will mess up your sleep. use another ghrp along side to cjc to get the bigger pulse, but choose something different for p.m. research
definitely on the right track choosing w/out dac (grf 1-29) to avoid the gh bleed

While researching the DES what size pin are you guys using on your test subjects and are you using one pin per day or many? I happen to live in a state that doesn't allow pins to be purchased otc so I would have to order a fuckton of pins...or is it a shit-ton?

can u sub q cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 together at say 50/50 mcg? I am thinking 2 might b better than 6 if doing both. Thanks I should be shooting out a pm, appreciate it.

You can, but 100/100 is more effective.

BEAST

While researching the DES what size pin are you guys using on your test subjects and are you using one pin per day or many? I happen to live in a state that doesn't allow pins to be purchased otc so I would have to order a fuckton of pins...or is it a shit-ton?

Most likely some multiple factor of fuckton. Many researchers reuse pins multiple times, I do not recommend it. Sterilesyringes.com is your best bet; although there are many others out there as well.

BEAST

just one thing. do not take hex at night. it will mess up your sleep. use another ghrp along side to cjc to get the bigger pulse, but choose something different for p.m. research
definitely on the right track choosing w/out dac (grf 1-29) to avoid the gh bleed

this is new to me, interesting .... any more information would be great. thanks

i was reading that you do not get an appetite with hex, defiantly not the case for myself... i do!

this is new to me, interesting .... any more information would be great. thanks

i was reading that you do not get an appetite with hex, defiantly not the case for myself... i do!

Ipamorelin and mod grf(1-29) are best to research before bed. Ipamorelin is a 3rd generation gh peptide that is hgh target specific in that it only releases hgh. Other gh peptides like ghrp2, ghrp6 and hex all release cortisol and prolactin along with hgh. The cortisol can keep your research subject awake at night.

Last edited:
I was under the impression ghrp2 had higher prolactin/Cory release than ghrp6 but also released more gh. Also if you are looking to stretch your peptides use, saturation dose is 1mcg/kg. Any amount past saturation should only be half as effective. Also with that said if your a good bit under 100kgs 3-4 shots of 50/50 should prove to be more effective than say 2 shots a day @ 100/100

peptide choice

dcrazy, I agree with WBeast. I actually prefer ghrp2 2 times a day AND ipam pred bed. I've gotten my personal best results from running it this way

Hey man been looking at these forums trying to figure out the best peptide combo. I'm 26 quite tall and lean but I have a bit of fat hanging around my waist since the x mas season I been doing weights on and off since befroe Xmas. I am running a cycle of clenbuterol to rid of my bit of bf and to get a bit quicker results . Never run any steroids before but looking into peptides as I have diabetes so I think these seem safer I want to use whatever helps muscle gain and loses body fat I just wanted your opinion or anyone else on here as what's the best. I am leaning towards ipam but don't know what else to run with it could you guys give me a run down on just taking peptides and solid weight work I'm lean but building muscle so kinda just starting out in the muscle gaining. Cheers. I try to get a pic on my account so you can see cheers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131