over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide stack for pure mass-gain?

Landmonster

Registered
This is a spinoff of the "fat loss" thread.

What would be the optimum combination of peptides if the goal was maximum muscle gains? (Hypertrophy + recovery + hyperplasia + proliferation, if possible)

Some combination protocol of MGFs and IGFs, plus some GH peptides? Can anyone elaborate?

bump

Im currently bridging between cycles. Using a gh/igf/peptide/slin combo. Please let me know what you guys think. P.s. I am new to peptides but not to aas/hgh my diet is 100% impeccable. Im a national level competitor.

Morning
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

1 hour pre-training
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

15-Min Pre-Training
50mcg IGF

Immediately Post-Workout
2iu HGH

30-Min Post
8iu Slin

Before Bed
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC

Be careful with slin it can kill you if not informed.

My Daily Reg which is really working for me as a lean bulking program is:

Morning
100mcg of CJC-1295
100mcg of GHRP-6
15min after shake

Afternoon
100mcg of CJC-1295
100mcg of GHRP-6
15min after shake

Pre Workout
30min before training
100mcg of CJC-1295
100mcg of GHRP-6
15min before training
10iu Slin
5min after slin a shake w/100g of glycemic carbs,
5g BCCA, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine
During training sip on another shake with the same
supplements but only 40g of glycemic carbs

Post Workout
100mcg of Igf-1 LR3
15min after 30g of protein solids and no carbs

You should adjust the times to meet your personal needs,
This is just my setup due to the fact my training times are late at night.

Be careful with slin it can kill you if not informed.

:rolleyes: Yes, if you're an idiot and just let yourself go further and further hypo then you will die. I'm getting sick of people acting like you shoot your slin and if you don't eat carbs within 10 seconds then you'll die. I'm not saying that its not a dangerous drug if you don't respect it, but seriously its not that complicated. If the man is using insulin and is a national level competitor then I'm sure that he doesn't need you warning him and is very capable of eating/drinking carbs.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, but every time I see an insulin post it gets more and more dangerous. Pretty soon insulin will be just as dangerous as cyanide.

Im currently bridging between cycles. Using a gh/igf/peptide/slin combo. Please let me know what you guys think. P.s. I am new to peptides but not to aas/hgh my diet is 100% impeccable. Im a national level competitor.

Morning
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

1 hour pre-training
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

15-Min Pre-Training
50mcg IGF

Immediately Post-Workout
2iu HGH

30-Min Post
8iu Slin

Before Bed
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC

Good looking plan, but I would take a bigger dose of IPAM pre bed like 500mcg. Have you considered taking slin pre workout? Look up Mike Arnolds insulin protocol. People are having great success with slin pre workout.

In my opion slin is much safer when used with hgh.

Morning
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

1 hour pre-training
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

15-Min Pre-Training
50mcg IGF

Immediately Post-Workout
2iu HGH

30-Min Post
8iu Slin

Before Bed
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC

I would drop the IPAM during the day. Only one GHRP is necessary and it becomes a matter of diminishing returns. I agree on upping the IPAM pre bed to 500mcgs. Alpha posted I think a peak of 12 ng/ml at the 1 hr mark with 500mcgs. Not as pronounced as the GHRP but much longer in duration. You cold take 100-300 mcgs of Huperzine 20-30 mins before your peptide use. It may act as a somatostatin inhibitor. Increase the length of time the pulse is peaking and waning.

For those of you that use slin, do you use it year round? And if you do, what do you use in order to avoid getting higher morning fasted glucose levels.

Too late to help too much so im going to suggest you read this and then retype a protocol and i will see if you learnt :)

At the moment your protocol is not effective at all.

Post #28
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/101556-usa-des-2.html

Interesting read but I have never really seen that type of protocol with igf3im not saying that your wrong or anything but ur claims dispute some of the most respected peptide experts on the boards...also I would have to humbly dispute your comment in which you stated that the protocol suggested above is not effective. My lab rat has participated in protocols very similar to the one suggested and it has had very effective results...just my 2cents based on personal experience.

Last edited:
Interesting read but I have never really seen that type of protocol with igf3im not saying that your wrong or anything but ur claims dispute some of the most respected peptide experts on the boards...also I would have to humbly dispute your comment in which you stated that the protocol suggested above is not effective. My lab rat has participated in protocols very similar to the one suggested and it has had very effective results...just my 2cents based on personal experience.

Im glad you took the time to read it, i wonder with these experts you speak of and where they get their info from? Any degrees in medicine they have to understand what they read or do their eyes and brain glaze over when reading studies? I learn from studies and people who post studies and understand them.. some even more than some of my colleagues would. Dat is one of them, not on this forum but on another i read and post.

I would hope you understood the way IGF-1 works and why IGF-LR3 would interfere with it despite what lab rats may feel or not.

Here is why i believe the first protocol is not effective at all.

Morning
100mcg Imporelin (GRHP)
100mcg CJC (GHRH)
100mcg GHRP-6 (GHRP)

Comment: First of all you are using two GHRP, if you knew what a GHRP actually does in the body you would not waste money in using both.
I also hope your using the right "cjc", you didnt say which one...

1 hour pre-training
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC
100mcg GHRP-6

Comment: You are mixing GHRP again, and also dosing it before training which is the wrong time, does you body increase GH before training? No it does it after, so why make it do it something it doesnt want to do? It should be post workout.

15-Min Pre-Training
50mcg IGF

Comment: Again which IGF? DES is the only one you would bother doing before training, but more like 5-15mins before.

Immediately Post-Workout
2iu HGH

Comment: you are doing GHRP/GHRH already which will stimulate Endogenous GH, much better than HGH. You dont need GH if you doing peptides 3x + a day

30-Min Post
8iu Slin

Comment: Do you really need this with everything else? You are using up all your tools, what will be left when you hit a plateau ?

Before Bed
100mcg Imporelin
100mcg CJC

Comment: You are not using a big enough dose of ipam, 250-500 is needed.

Whoever uses a protocol like that i would like to think i just saved you some money, hopefully educated you and made you more keen to do more research yourself, and i also hope you will get better results and not do damage ...

Last edited:
U said that that protocol would not be effective at all... I dispute that claim...that's all...as for studies n what not...what is your source?

And yes I do agree with you about using the two ghrp products not being very cost effective...and that the iPam needs to be at a higher dose...but yeah if ur info comes from dat himself then it must be considered

U said that that protocol would not be effective at all... I dispute that claim...that's all...as for studies n what not...what is your source?

You dispute it yet make no comments as to why, you just dispute it..
It is good you are disputing my comments, but you should dispute and question ANY other comments that are not backed up from science. I am here to just help, not targeting anyone.

When i say not effective at all this is what i mean.
Not effective is not the same as not providing results, it is not effective when it comes to cost, it is not effective when it comes to synergistic effect, it is not effective when it comes to dosing timing, it is not effective when it comes to natural MGF production. I can explain all with science. I have done so in other posts.

My source are studies, which studies? either ones i look up on pubmed, science direct, or the ones Dat provides, i do not have time to go looking up many, Dat has a amazing understanding and is able to pick the important parts out. So thats where i learn from. You ?

Example why MGF is better than any other IGF for repair / proliferation and why if your not careful and just following others who have no idea, how things can be dangerous.

"The fact that IGF-1 can act either as a hormone or as a local factor has complicated the analysis and interpretation of IGF-1 function, as well as its therapeutic application in different disease models. At the structural level, IGF-1 shares a 50% amino acid similarity with insulin (reviewed in Ref. [1]) but unlike the insulin gene, the IGF-1 gene encodes at least four different IGF-1 isoforms, originating from alternative splicing, alternative promoter usage and post-translational modification [4] and [5]. The different isoforms vary in structure and function and are referred to as circulating (class 2) and local (class 1) IGF-1 [5] and [6]. The variation in IGF-1 isoform expression probably reflects an underlying complexity of IGF-1 actions. Circulating IGF-1 has consistently been associated with cancer [7], and many of the clinical trials using IGF-1 have been interrupted as a result of the potential tumorigenic effects. An autocrine form of IGF-1, called mechano growth factor (MGF), is rapidly activated and subsequently repressed in damaged and in exercised muscles, suggesting that MGF acts as a separate growth factor, having an important role in the regenerative capacity of senescent skeletal muscle [8]." -IGF-1, inflammation and stem cells: interactions during muscle regeneration, Foteini Mourkioti, Trends in Immunology Volume 26, Issue 10, October 2005, Pages 535–542

Last edited:
Just don't bother with any of the growth factors and use any of the myo inhibitors. That + cals will do what the OP wanted, much simpler. 1 full vial every 6-7 days.

I've had good results with 4mg cjc w/DAC per week, with 100mcg doses of gHRP2 2-3x/day with 100mcg igf1r3

actually, i'd mistaken a bottle of igf1r3 for DES, and went through 1000mcg in about 3 workouts and put on a good 5lbs... lol.

ideally, i'd bump to 5-6mg CJC.. all in one shot, I can't stand the 'rush' from CJC and don't wanna experience it every day.

100mcg ghrp2 7am, 100mcg ghrp6 10am, 100mcg ghrp2 2pm, 100mcg ghrp6 5pm, 100mcg ghrp2 before bed.

100mcg igf1r3 in the AM

100mcg DES in each muscle group trained.

50mcg bicep, 50mcg brach, maybe 20-30mcg top of forearm

50mcg lateral tricep, 50mcg long tricep

50mcg trap, 50mcg lat, 50mcg teres maj/min

100mcg pec, 50mcg delt

50mcg VMO, 50mcg vastus lateralis, 50mcg inner gastroc, if I had 25ga 1" pins, i'd do 50mcg in each glute

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131