over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Peptide to start off with

klowndog

Registered
I am currently running my 3rd cycle.

450 TE/ EW
300 Deca/ EW
30 mg DBOL/ ED

What would be the best peptide to start out with for a first time peptide?

Peptides are for long term usage and require the dedication to stick with it over the long haul to derive the proper benefits. That being said, start w/ any grhr/ghrp combo to reap the full synergy, start lower dose and work up over a few weeks. For a bulk phase, you could go as high as 4mg grf a week along with ghrp at 100-300 mcg(depending on which ghrp you choose mind you) several times a day a few hours apart. I wouldn't recommend this high a protocol beyond your bulking cycle however. There are many choices, each with its own particular benefits, you REALLY need to read over the thousands of threads, most of them by Dat, before you start a protocol, so you're well informed of each and every peptide....

^ imo they can be fruitfully used for 60 days at a time (a good time span) if fat loss and health of your nuts is primary concern

not necessary to stay on permanently depending on your goals

^ imo they can be fruitfully used for 60 days at a time (a good time span) if fat loss and health of your nuts is primary concern

not necessary to stay on permanently depending on your goals

Im gonna have to disagree with the 60 day logic. You will need to run peptides for at least 4 maybe 6 months before you start to really see the changes. Peptides can be used safely every day for your entire lifespan. You are simply inducing your body to produce more of its own DNA specific growth hormone. Nothing dangerous about that unless you already have a pre-existing condition like a cancerous tumor and then of course there will be issues. Read & study the posts by Datbtrue on peptides and GH in general.

hmmm, well it may come down to a difference in goals. Change up the goals and the protocol changes.

For me (I've been using these peptides now for 3 years off and on) they work fine in 60 day runs, which is the same length of time that one would use AAS for (or one could at least use this amount of time and reap nice gains). So its not short enough to not cause lasting changes imo. Using CJC and GHRP and hex my IGF levels go up and fat burning is increased. Plus I get deeper sleep and better recovery from my workouts. I only tend to progressively overload with lifting in 8 week bursts so it matches up nicely with that.

different strokes for different folks

bottom line is you will need to experiment to find what works for you.

Ooops I mean in my opinion they are all correct. My opinion isn't any more valuable then these gentlemen who have used peptides, look in the mirror, take notes, eat cheerios and are in a position to know what is happening in their own body's.

IGF-1LR3

Here is a good example of short-term effective use.

Day one of PCT start a vial of IGF-1LR3. Use some every day for three weeks.

Your PCT will be much more effective.

Dat,

Could you briefly (if possible) explain your theory behind this.

Dat,

Could you briefly (if possible) explain your theory behind this.

Both in vivo and in vitro studies, IGF-I has been shown to increased LH/hCG receptors and the steroidogenic response to both LH and/or hCG, as it plays a significant role in testicular function. PCT will only benefit from this during a time when endogenous LH production is low and ramping up, as well as the gradual increase in leydig sensitivity.

Here is one good snippet:

IGF-Leydig.JPG

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys. I just looked into Dat's threads. Looks like I've got some reading to do. I'm going to have to print these out, there is a BOATLOAD of info there, too much to read online. Thanks again.

klowndog

Sounds like Dat gave you some great PCT advice - in fact after hearing why I am going to do it myself.

If you wanted to start using one or 2 peptides while on your cycle you could start with GHRP-6 before bed and upon waking at 100mcg. This will increase yhour natural GH pulse and is really supposed to be great while using a little Test.

If you were to add CJC-1295 at 50-100mcg (dosed at the same time as the GHRP-6) you would then get a nice synergistic effect of pulsing your GH for a great boost and the price is very low.

Give those 2 a try and then use the IGF for you PCT.

Ooops I mean in my opinion they are all correct. My opinion isn't any more valuable then these gentlemen who have used peptides, look in the mirror, take notes, eat cheerios and are in a position to know what is happening in their own body's.

Too funny !! How did you know Ive been eating Cheerios ? Wow. You are good.

MGF

The latest issue of Muscular Development mag. has an article on pg. 258 called Olympia anabolic Stack. It says that the latest "in vogue" growth factor is MGF. There are 2 versions. Regular MGf and Peg MGF. Regular is site specific and Peg is systemic.(traveling all over the body) I have seen several posts, including some by the "Big Bapper" that said they got site specific growth from using MGF. MGF is a form of IGF-1 that is produced in the muscle after intense exercise and is necessary for muscle growth. It is to be used for 4 weeks only , 200mcg. twice weekly. This info is from Peptides Direct. So this is a short term peptide.

Here is a good example of short-term effective use.

Day one of PCT start a vial of IGF-1LR3. Use some every day for three weeks.

Your PCT will be much more effective.
hypothetically, would taking igf for short periods like you stated lead to any serious problems ?

hypothetically, would taking igf for short periods like you stated lead to any serious problems ?

From what I have read if you dose low - say less than 50mcg per day and stay with 3-4 week cycles you will be fine. No long term damage.

Im gonna have to disagree with the 60 day logic. You will need to run peptides for at least 4 maybe 6 months before you start to really see the changes. Peptides can be used safely every day for your entire lifespan. You are simply inducing your body to produce more of its own DNA specific growth hormone. Nothing dangerous about that unless you already have a pre-existing condition like a cancerous tumor and then of course there will be issues. Read & study the posts by Datbtrue on peptides and GH in general.

I disagree with this. An IGF-1LR3 should be cycled for 5 weeks and no longer. Becareful guys as you are generalizing the listing of peptides.

klowndog

Sounds like Dat gave you some great PCT advice - in fact after hearing why I am going to do it myself.

If you wanted to start using one or 2 peptides while on your cycle you could start with GHRP-6 before bed and upon waking at 100mcg. This will increase yhour natural GH pulse and is really supposed to be great while using a little Test.

If you were to add CJC-1295 at 50-100mcg (dosed at the same time as the GHRP-6) you would then get a nice synergistic effect of pulsing your GH for a great boost and the price is very low.

Give those 2 a try and then use the IGF for you PCT.

So in theory what results would my 38 year old lab rat see with this 9 week protocol..

CJC-1295 @ 333 mcgs on mon & thursday (before bed)..
GHRP-6 @ 238 mcgs 2x day, everyday (post workout & before bed).

my rat will also be on 500mgs of test weekly..

i would just go with IGFLR3 deff imo the best bang for the buck and dosent need to be ran ong prolly 6 weeks.then take time off then back on

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws