over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Peptide to start off with

The latest issue of Muscular Development mag. has an article on pg. 258 called Olympia anabolic Stack. It says that the latest "in vogue" growth factor is MGF. There are 2 versions. Regular MGf and Peg MGF. Regular is site specific and Peg is systemic.(traveling all over the body) I have seen several posts, including some by the "Big Bapper" that said they got site specific growth from using MGF. MGF is a form of IGF-1 that is produced in the muscle after intense exercise and is necessary for muscle growth. It is to be used for 4 weeks only , 200mcg. twice weekly. This info is from Peptides Direct. So this is a short term peptide.

Im pretty sure you can stay on mgf WAY longer then 4 weeks...try 4 months. In fact with its half life Im not convinced you ever have to come off.

So in theory what results would my 38 year old lab rat see with this 9 week protocol..

CJC-1295 @ 333 mcgs on mon & thursday (before bed)..
GHRP-6 @ 238 mcgs 2x day, everyday (post workout & before bed).

my rat will also be on 500mgs of test weekly..

Ok - sounds like your lab rat is in for a great ride.

To maximize the effects of these compunds we can assume your CJC-1295 is modified and does not have DAC (according to those in the know even if the seller is saying it does it most likely does not). Now this will not be a problem AT ALL.

The way to dose for maximum results will be to dose both together in smaller amounts but for a bigger bang as they will synergistically effect each other for a greater GH pulse.

Run it like this.

CJC-1295 60mcg & GHRP-6 100mcg Pre-bed daily - AND PWO.

Saturation dose of both compunds is 100mcg - when you go more than this you get diminishing returns - i.e. if you double the amount of GHRP-6 you use up to 200mcg you will not get 100% more release - but maybe 25% more. If you add another 100mcg for a total of 300mcg per dose you will get another 12% on top of the 25% increase going to 200mcg - so you see the most effective dose is 100mcg. (I sometimes add 50mcg more for a dose of 150mcg pre bed as this is the biggest pulse in males daily BY FAR)

You can expect greater fat burning potential - faster recovery times from workouts and you skin will thank you by looking younger after a few months of use.

I disagree with this. An IGF-1LR3 should be cycled for 5 weeks and no longer. Becareful guys as you are generalizing the listing of peptides.

Good point. I was speaking of GHRP/GHRH. It would pay for people to do just a little research and understand what they are getting into before diving head first.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity