over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best place to get lab work...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
trying to avoid going to my doc to get a hormone profile.. anyone know of a good place to get this done?

the last time i had some BW done was with directlabs.com and at that time code TTSM would give 10% off.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online have the best price, $51 for a bloodwork. Search for the Hormone Panel for Females. After the bloodwork to the cart, click on the right side of the page for the 10% off coupon. Which in the end it comes out to $51.

thanks guys.. wow.. the male hormone test is 160.00.. the female is around 60.. my only worry is showing up listed for a female hormone testing..lol.. i would be one ugly chick..

It won't show "female" nowhere on the test, bro. Lol. When you can make the payment, make sure you change the sex to male and problem solve.

thanks guys.. wow.. the male hormone test is 160.00.. the female is around 60.. my only worry is showing up listed for a female hormone testing..lol.. i would be one ugly chick..

Last edited:
virtuedude.. thanks..j4ever, you too.. thanks also to amazondoll.. ill look into them too..

My post was a link o direct labs. I know top trainers who send their clients there or use them themselves.

PrivateMD all the way. I use this about every 8weeks. Results come the following day.

I typically use the female panel- TT, e2, lh, fsh, alt, ast, kidneys, CBC w/diff, rbc, hemoglobin, hematocrit.

This covers a good amount and is good right after pct just to see how things are going. I also like the rbc's. I wish it included free t.

The one issue I have, TT stops at > 1500. That's nice after pct but won't give you an accurate reading to on cycle t levels. When starting a new brand of test I'll use 125mg a week and get labs 48 hours post inject to try and see how the test is dosed, not 100% accurate but gives an idea.

15% off code good thru Jan 31st 2012:

7afupawr

I forgot to mention, the male/female panel is just the name for that grouping of tests. It actually has nothing to do with the actual gender of the person being tested, but just how they classify that grouping. Plus they try to group what they think is needed for each.

When entering your info, it will ask if you are a male or female, and results will be given according to your gender(reference ranges). So don't look at it as being for females, it's just a name given to the specific group. It could have been called hormone 1 and hormone 2 but they found more people used them when split by gender, and what they considered to be typical needs.

Last edited:
Just used directlabs with coupon it was pretty cheap. Nice thing is that they send you to labcorp which is 5 min from my home. Every month they have a special - now it is a CWP for 59 bucks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws