over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best place to live?

michael0077

Registered
If you could live anywhere on the planet where would it be and why? Self employed and burned some bridges , after my reconstruction is completed my wife says we can move to anywhere we want. Costa rica, panama, phillipines, florida, texas?????????? 1. weather 2. cost of living 3. functionality..etc

East Bay northern California
look into it

Those ads for Belize look nice.. I live in the swamp so many places look nicer - but home is home!!!

Good question...

My best advice is: visit some of the options if you can. I've been to quite a few countries and my opinion on them rarely matches the one from people I know or traveled with.

Florida is nice, Boca Raton/Parkland are very safe and beautiful areas.

Chile is good too. Beach and mountains within one hour drive. You can eat quality seafood and artichokes all day long.

Brazil's Northeast is considered a paradise by many. Know many Europeans who moved there for good and won't live anywhere else. Of course, not every faucet has hot water and not every home has AC. Still great.

Central America is nice too. Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala...

South Eastern Asia is cheap and beautiful.

If you don't mind the cold, Canada and Iceland are great as well...

Those ads for Belize look nice.. I live in the swamp so many places look nicer - but home is home!!!
Have you ever been to Belize? I stopped there on a cruize a couple years ago and toured Mayan ruins. The poverty there was shocking. I have seen commercials taking about living in Belize, but haven't paid much attention to them.

Thanks guys, keep em coming. Yes, I am going to visit each area first, find one then rent for a bit till comfortable...cost rica keeps popping up. If I can live in paradise for half the cost of the us I will do it, just so much junk on the internet, cant decipher what is real and not real. Again thank you, currently in city of angels: weather awesome people ok, but cost of living thru the roof. We found housing in these third world countries to be quite reasonable..let me know

Have you ever been to Belize? I stopped there on a cruize a couple years ago and toured Mayan ruins. The poverty there was shocking. I have seen commercials taking about living in Belize, but haven't paid much attention to them.

No I haven't - the commercials look amazing but I understand that's marketing..

Im a New Yorker. I have lived in Boston (for college and recently when i was in a relationship with a girl from there, I'm back in NY now) Also lived in Las Vegas from when i was 25-27 (best place to live when you are that age and have money) I lived in Scottsdale AZ, beautiful place to live if Vegas is too much for you. Also lived in SoCal (6 months in the OC, absolutely beautiful and 6 months in LA which is cool but the traffic is terrible)

Would Honestly recommend any of those places. Just depends what weather you like. I spend a lot of time in Ft Lauderdale, FL as i have family there, and its great. And have vacationed in Miami many times, also very nice. I would never leave the US because my family is here.

You can be happy anywhere, as long as you have friends where you are. My job back in the day took me to Vegas and Scottsdale and i moved there with a lot of friends/co-workers, which made it easy.

Fantastic thread. What would you consider the best city / country to live in Europe taking in account ot factors?

I am from Lisbon - Portugal.

Cheers

Im italian, so Sicily Lol. I never been to Europe, just lived all over the US. Cant wait to get to Europe though !!!

I love Curecao in the Caribbean. Been there a few times and love it. It's all bright with beautiful beaches

Here is some good studies for anything you can iamgine in the USA

Best Places to Live

I am retiring in Romania. That is my goal in 5 years. My wife's father is giving us his home on a lake as a wedding present. The cost of living there is cheap. At 2K a month, you would be consider rich. I will get that in retirement. I am also going to sell my businesses too soon. Then I will start a small business there. I will have more then enough to live very comfortably.

For excitement, nightlife, weather- south Florida... any nice area from west palm beach down to Miami... i actually prefer to live in ft Lauderdale and goto miami for fun/biz...

For economy, beauty, scenery, safety, raising a family and making money- British Columbia Canada...

Places ive heard were awesome by many friends, but haven't went to-
California...Paris... Australia

Well, cost of living changes everything. If you don't count that, then I personally would say BC, Canada like Pitbull said. I have lived here most of my life but also lived in the US and travelled quite a bit and learned that I want to stay here regardless if Vancouver is the second most unaffordable housing in the entire planet.

I like diverse seasons and also having mountains near by. I am not the type of guy who wants it hot every day all year, especially cause most of those places are flat. I need scenery and views. There are no views when everything is flat, except ocean views...which are nice. But flatness makes me go insane.

Here is some good studies for anything you can iamgine in the USA

Best Places to Live

I am retiring in Romania. That is my goal in 5 years. My wife's father is giving us his home on a lake as a wedding present. The cost of living there is cheap. At 2K a month, you would be consider rich. I will get that in retirement. I am also going to sell my businesses too soon. Then I will start a small business there. I will have more then enough to live very comfortably.

Vorbiti limba romaneste? Romania is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, and I've traveled extensively. sighisoara, cluj, Timisoara...not to mention the host of incredible countries within driving distance or a short flight. Oh, and I know you're married, but then there are the Romanian girls :)

To the op, lots of factors involved. But it sounds like you're looking more towards a tropical place. If Costa Rica keeps coming up, that's a solid choice. I lived in Playa Tamrindo (pacific side) for a year and I loved it. I'd personally keep your search outside San Jose, and even better just on the pacific side (Puntarenas and north).

Living outside the USA is the way to go. There are so many beautiful places, and GREAT people. Not to mention the cost of living in most places is quite advantageous. I'd be interested in hearing what your options are if/when you narrow it down.

Im italian, so Sicily Lol. I never been to Europe, just lived all over the US. Cant wait to get to Europe though !!!

Sicily is full of Sicilians not Italians.
Big difference.

Heard great things about New Zealand! But talk about a cruise.

For me its back to Vegas next week for the 40th time. One day I hope to make it over the mountains to California .lol

The best place for good doctors and health care is right here in the US.

Although many of the places mentioned are beautiful, I wouldn't want
to have any significant health issues anywhere but the US.

If you like warm, sunny weather, with everything you could ask for restaurant
wise, shopping, entertainment, yet still quiet, I recommend SW Florida.

Below Tampa guarantees nice weather. West coast for sure.
I base this on your criteria.

Then vacation to other destinations.

-MT

If you could live anywhere on the planet where would it be and why? Self employed and burned some bridges , after my reconstruction is completed my wife says we can move to anywhere we want. Costa rica, panama, phillipines, florida, texas?????????? 1. weather 2. cost of living 3. functionality..etc

Sicily is full of Sicilians not Italians.
Big difference.

Heard great things about New Zealand! But talk about a cruise.

For me its back to Vegas next week for the 40th time. One day I hope to make it over the mountains to California .lol

Yes i agree 100%, im Sicilian not Italian. You and I apparently know the difference but im sure most other dont so i just wrote what i wrote. Technically its the same country, even though people from the mainland despise going there lol.

I agree with Pitbull tank about Florida, nicer it live in Lauderdale and drive to Miami when you want to go there. Just my opinion in my 30's, in my 20's i would have chose Miami. Bottom line its the only Tropical climate in the US. Vegas, Scottsdale and LA all cool off in the winter. South Florida cools off, but you can still wear shorts most days, Rarely dips below 70 during the day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws