over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best place to live?

Well, cost of living changes everything. If you don't count that, then I personally would say BC, Canada like Pitbull said. I have lived here most of my life but also lived in the US and travelled quite a bit and learned that I want to stay here regardless if Vancouver is the second most unaffordable housing in the entire planet.

I like diverse seasons and also having mountains near by. I am not the type of guy who wants it hot every day all year, especially cause most of those places are flat. I need scenery and views. There are no views when everything is flat, except ocean views...which are nice. But flatness makes me go insane.

I'm with you. I'm in Montana. Hunting, fishing, camping, 4 seasons. I love to visit the coast but I'm not a flatlander!

50+ trips to the North woods of Wisconsin.
Great summer and fall. Hard to beat the feeling of watching the sun appear sitting on your ranger boat atop your favorite fishing spot.
Even late fall when your the only boat on the water.
Total tranquility till the Musky Strike!!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
such a personal choice , For me it would have to be St.John USVI if your an american because you would get obamacare there . If you were not american then I would move to Jost Van Dyke , Both are not very populated and the sense of community is unreal, its sunny 355 days a year the water is average 75-80 degrees and the water is so full of life . you could just eat Conk and coconut water if you had Zero money or job skills . The best part of those places is that you are disconnected from the hustle of america and all the self centered assholes that live here .

some.beach.some.where

such a personal choice , For me it would have to be St.John USVI if your an american because you would get obamacare there . If you were not american then I would move to Jost Van Dyke , Both are not very populated and the sense of community is unreal, its sunny 355 days a year the water is average 75-80 degrees and the water is so full of life . you could just eat Conk and coconut water if you had Zero money or job skills . The best part of those places is that you are disconnected from the hustle of america and all the self centered assholes that live here .

Cost of living..????

People in the USVI can get Obamacare? Or if you are an American Citizen living there you are eligible?

I swear our tax dollars get flushed down the toilet its so ridiculous.

How about where to live cheaply, comfortably and safely..Seriously trying to make a good decision, I just cant get away from idea of cutting my living expenses in half...almost like an automatic savings plan. 3000 a month rent, 500 600 a weekend on all three kids, and my wife can throw down at the mall. Me, beach a decent gym, and god willing a little piece of mind. I fought for it all and it fights back, you always end up paying in some way. Just want to find paradise and relax, 15 years 24/7 emergency service company waiting for insurance companies to pay {30 to 90 days}..Sorry for the rant

How about where to live cheaply, comfortably and safely..Seriously trying to make a good decision, I just cant get away from idea of cutting my living expenses in half...almost like an automatic savings plan. 3000 a month rent, 500 600 a weekend on all three kids, and my wife can throw down at the mall. Me, beach a decent gym, and god willing a little piece of mind. I fought for it all and it fights back, you always end up paying in some way. Just want to find paradise and relax, 15 years 24/7 emergency service company waiting for insurance companies to pay {30 to 90 days}..Sorry for the rant

Narrow it down a bit. Where do you live now? In the US or not. And are you willing to go anywhere in the world? Sorry you probably already posted where you lived and i missed it.

What do you own a towing company? You said 24 hour emergency service so im just curious.

Narrow it down a bit. Where do you live now? In the US or not. And are you willing to go anywhere in the world? Sorry you probably already posted where you lived and i missed it.

What do you own a towing company? You said 24 hour emergency service so im just curious.

Anywhere in the world pesty suggested Romania, looking now. Restoration {water damage} I am currently in los angeles, previously Portland , Utah, Colorado, nor cal, and lastly I was born in Stockton..is this to much info?? If you want to steal my identity or stalk me...lets talk: you can have it all if u take the wife..lol lol just kidding ...........................my 9 year a couple months back busted a homeless guy masturbating on his bicycle seat around 10:30 am on a Saturday..lol

Last edited:
Anywhere in the world pesty suggested Romania, looking now. Restoration {water damage} I am currently in los angeles, previously Portland , Utah, Colorado, nor cal, and lastly I was born in Stockton..is this to much info?? If you want to steal my identity or stalk me...lets talk: you can have it all if u take the wife..lol lol just kidding ...........................my 9 year a couple months back busted a homeless guy masturbating on his bicycle seat around 10:30 am on a Saturday..lol

Lol. I just wanted a general idea of where you are coming from to see how likely it would be for you to move certain places. You really want to raise your kids outside the US?

In all seriousness look into Vegas. Summerlin and Henderson are beautiful and there is no state income tax. You will be close to your roots in Cali and the cost of living is so much cheaper. If you dont like Vegas look into the Valley in AZ. Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa are all nice...

If you are willing to go a bit further Florida also has no state income tax, and relatively cheap cost of living comared to LA. I like South Florida (Ft Lauderdale/Miami)

Will you be retiring or selling your business? Or you want to re-establish it in a new city? I have a friend in the restoration business who does pretty good, but you gotta wait for insurance to pay out. At least you know you will get paid though.

Good Luck !!!

If you want an outside the box answer. Sharm El Sheik Egypt. Great weather year round, great beaches sitting on the red sea. Real estate is cheap, lots of properties constantly on the market and being built. Cost of living is low, one of the lowest in the world. Tons of tourists and expats around so you wouldn't be isolated and the dollar goes very far. There are english speaking schools for kids. The Egyptian govt knows where it makes its money so tourist areas like Sharm are super safe and heavily protected. Its cheap flights into Europe and there is tons of history and culture close by. And legit pharma grade gear on the dirt cheap over the counter as well as real pharma gh, most meds are ridiculously cheap. Med care isnt the greatest overall but if you got money which you would youd have no worries, its the locals who suffer. The weekly new flock of young russian girls flying in makes it hard to be a faithful man tho.

If you want an outside the box answer. Sharm El Sheik Egypt. Great weather year round, great beaches sitting on the red sea. Real estate is cheap, lots of properties constantly on the market and being built. Cost of living is low, one of the lowest in the world. Tons of tourists and expats around so you wouldn't be isolated and the dollar goes very far. There are english speaking schools for kids. The Egyptian govt knows where it makes its money so tourist areas like Sharm are super safe and heavily protected. Its cheap flights into Europe and there is tons of history and culture close by. And legit pharma grade gear on the dirt cheap over the counter as well as real pharma gh, most meds are ridiculously cheap. Med care isnt the greatest overall but if you got money which you would youd have no worries, its the locals who suffer. The weekly new flock of young russian girls flying in makes it hard to be a faithful man tho.

thx, do you have any examples of real estate cost..keeping in mind 3 active kids and high maintenance wife

Cost of living..????

People in the USVI can get Obamacare? Or if you are an American Citizen living there you are eligible?

I swear our tax dollars get flushed down the toilet its so ridiculous.

Not sure about the cost of living the locals all speak english just real islandish But they drive small practical cars and generally work the service industry because of the cruise ships that port at st Thomas which is about a 20 minute boat ride . I met a bunch of young white kids there who worked renting me snorkel gear and on some of the boats I charter . cant imagine they get paid a whole lot and thay are making it .

And yes provinces of the USA get obama care there , its on billboards man the guy is like a king down there because of the free health care

Not sure about the cost of living the locals all speak english just real islandish But they drive small practical cars and generally work the service industry because of the cruise ships that port at st Thomas which is about a 20 minute boat ride . I met a bunch of young white kids there who worked renting me snorkel gear and on some of the boats I charter . cant imagine they get paid a whole lot and thay are making it .

And yes provinces of the USA get obama care there , its on billboards man the guy is like a king down there because of the free health care

Unbelievable. And we are all paying for that shit. All the taxes we pay go to take care of people who dont contribute shit !!!

I have a condo on St Croix, and it's been wonderful. I suppose I could see retiring there, but I'm more into seasons, and I enjoy European culture. As Pesty said, I'll be retiring in either Ploiesti or Timisoara Romania. But there are some nice things about the USVI. However it is more rapidly becoming gentrified, so you may wanna consider buying relatively soon if you want your money to go further.

I would look into Gilbert/Chandler Arizona. You have clear blue skies almost every day of the year and although it is hot in the summer time, it is much more comfortable then most places that have high humidity. If you are coming from LA then you can probably get a mansion for what you would pay for a normal family home over there. Both Gilbert and Chandler are some of the safest cities in the nation with a propsperous economic outlook. You can have a farm property with animals yet be right in the middle of the city with plenty to do around you if you want. You have Vegas a 1 hour flight away(with the time change you actually get there at the same time you left) and if you want the beach you have Rocky Point(a very americanized beach resort in Mexico) only a few hour drive south. There are plenty of beautiful women around. Really, not more you could ask for. For me, its about quality of life.

I would look into Gilbert/Chandler Arizona. You have clear blue skies almost every day of the year and although it is hot in the summer time, it is much more comfortable then most places that have high humidity. If you are coming from LA then you can probably get a mansion for what you would pay for a normal family home over there. Both Gilbert and Chandler are some of the safest cities in the nation with a propsperous economic outlook. You can have a farm property with animals yet be right in the middle of the city with plenty to do around you if you want. You have Vegas a 1 hour flight away(with the time change you actually get there at the same time you left) and if you want the beach you have Rocky Point(a very americanized beach resort in Mexico) only a few hour drive south. There are plenty of beautiful women around. Really, not more you could ask for. For me, its about quality of life.

Yeah like i said if vegas was too much he could try the valley. I prefer Scottsdale/Tempe but Chandler is cool. I lived in Scottsdale for 8 months, great place. We drove to Rocky Point once, it was cool and you are close to Vegas. The women in that area are the most beautiful anywhere per capita... But he's married with kids lol

Yeah like i said if vegas was too much he could try the valley. I prefer Scottsdale/Tempe but Chandler is cool. I lived in Scottsdale for 8 months, great place. We drove to Rocky Point once, it was cool and you are close to Vegas. The women in that area are the most beautiful anywhere per capita... But he's married with kids lol

Scottsdale is beautiful as well and has some really upper class neighborhoods, just a little more pricey and a little snobby. When I was young I used to hang out in scottsdale every friday and saturday night for the party scene.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws