over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best place to live?

I have travled most of the counrty for work and have to say AZ has aka even my favorite. It's beautiful out there, weathers nice and cost of living is low.

I have travled most of the counrty for work and have to say AZ has aka even my favorite. It's beautiful out there, weathers nice and cost of living is low.
Which parts?

I really liked the areas northeast of Pheniox, near Scottsdale. Tucson is nice too. I just always loved the scenery out there.

I really liked the areas northeast of Pheniox, near Scottsdale. Tucson is nice too. I just always loved the scenery out there.

Southeast of Phoenix in Chandler and Gilbert is beautiful as well. A lot of it used to be farm land and is now new housing developments with still some farm properties. You get both the big city as well as the country right outside your front door.

If you could live anywhere on the planet where would it be and why? Self employed and burned some bridges , after my reconstruction is completed my wife says we can move to anywhere we want. Costa rica, panama, phillipines, florida, texas?????????? 1. weather 2. cost of living 3. functionality..etc

I have moved to south America twice, I was not planning on coming back the first time but...

hopefully im here for good.

pm me to talk further.

I live very well on less then 100usd per week for food entertainment etc, great wine, grass fed beef nice restaurant's etc.

buying real estate in the city is not cheap but not too expensive either, if you live outside the city you can get places with lots of land very reasonable.

it is much safer then it was ten years ago when I was here, I kind of like less safety and wild west atmosphere so cant say im happy about it but the gringo card goes really far with le and they are cheap to pay off. lol

I have lived in major cites in the northeast usa and fl off and on for 10 years and been to pretty much every state.

the only things I miss about the states are food related. lol
( maybe material shit too )

oh and its hard to buy clothes here, everyone is much smaller. no big and tall stores and I have just about maxed out there 2xl.

weather here is nice, we have seasons but no real cold or snow where I am. you can drive or travel to have any weather you like, north gets hotter, south gets colder and there are mountains to ski or do lots of out door activities.

I would say things are more family oriented then the states too, more I guess you could say traditional values, its both a good and bad thing.

my gf has lived in Europe and came running back here, not all its cracked up to be.

there are good things and bad things but overall im happy with it, and enjoy my life here much more then in the states.

Alaska.

Unlimited access to the best protein sources on the planet. Kill two moose and catch several dozen salmon a year, and you'll never buy chicken again.

Just think how much money you could save. Plus you will never be distracted by attractive women again. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131