over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Places to buy workout clothes?

DrivingForward

Registered
Im looking for a place to buy workout shorts/tshirts/running shoes etc at discounted prices.

I checked out HotBodz, but its not really my style.

I tried Google-- but most of the places sold apparrel for the same price I can buy it here locally in Macys or Footlocker..

Any ideas?

Nike Dri-Fit

I LOVE Nike Dri-Fit clothes- workout shirts, shorts, and even Nike Polo-type shirts are amazing as this fabric is great for someone like me that sweats a lot.

I get mine at Macy's on-line usually, and they just happen to have an on-line sale tonite until 4am- with promo code SHOPLATE you get $10 - $20 off order ($10 off $50-$99, $20 off over $150) and free shipping at $99. Pretty decent deal.

What's wrong with Walmart or similar, an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
:confused:

Other than good shoes I don't think I've ever shopped specifically for workout clothes.

All of my workout shirts consist of free t-shirts from supplement companies or technology companies. They always give away t-shirts when you attend a seminar or conference.

Other than good shoes I don't think I've ever shopped specifically for workout clothes.

My man, i look like a fucking hood rat when i roll into the gym.My clothes are all stained and ripped up, i am not trying to look pretty....i am trying to be a baby beast in training=-)

I do buy workout pants etc from target. Now i know someone will post in the thread that they cant wear 'off the rack' pants which i always find fucking hilarious, because i know that there are guys with bigger legs than me, but my legs are not small by any means and if i put some effort into the selection process i can normallyfind pants that fit=-)

Cotton can't handle my sweat

I just cannot work out in cotton- at least for the shirt- I sweat WAY too much and it becomes a soggy mess and that leads to rashes too. The Nike Dri-Fit fabric really helps me as it does "wick" the sweat away- but I don't look very "GQ" as that fabric snags on everything and I have shirts with threads ripped all over.

I'll pay $17 (on sale) all day for them over wearing free t-shirts.

Im looking for a place to buy workout shorts/tshirts/running shoes etc at discounted prices.

I checked out HotBodz, but its not really my style.

I tried Google-- but most of the places sold apparrel for the same price I can buy it here locally in Macys or Footlocker..

Any ideas?

I was going to suggest HotBodz myself. If thats not your thing try some of the Under Armour type apparel..its sporty and stylish.

yeah i look like a buuum in the gym. faded stained old t-shirts and regular black mesh shorts. although i say "i live in the gym," i don't think i would spend money on clothes only for working out in.

yeah i look like a buuum in the gym. faded stained old t-shirts and regular black mesh shorts. although i say "i live in the gym," i don't think i would spend money on clothes only for working out in.

:yeahthat:

My man, i look like a fucking hood rat when i roll into the gym.My clothes are all stained and ripped up, i am not trying to look pretty....i am trying to be a baby beast in training=-)

I do buy workout pants etc from target. Now i know someone will post in the thread that they cant wear 'off the rack' pants which i always find fucking hilarious, because i know that there are guys with bigger legs than me, but my legs are not small by any means and if i put some effort into the selection process i can normallyfind pants that fit=-)

I know that always cracks me up when I see ppl saying they cant find jeans or pants that fit them in the legs lol....I dont have the biggest legs in the world but well above avg size and I never had much of a prob. finding jeans or pants to fit me....ofcourse now a days the thing to wear is those "skinny jeans" which I think any man that has had them on is alittle funny

I know that always cracks me up when I see ppl saying they cant find jeans or pants that fit them in the legs lol....I dont have the biggest legs in the world but well above avg size and I never had much of a prob. finding jeans or pants to fit me....ofcourse now a days the thing to wear is those "skinny jeans" which I think any man that has had them on is alittle funny

Funny haha or funny queer

Hillarious!

I hit up TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Thrift Stores, Yard Sales, Outlets, consignment shops, and of course I have my freebies. I ruin shirts in the gym. The dip belt always leaves holes in my shirts.

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Roths, etc and the outlets typically have with wicking characteristics.

The sad part is I'm starting to wear my gym clothes everywhere else because they are so damn comfortable from being worn so much. It does keep the sales guys off your back when you walk into a store.

Dude those jeans are fucking ridiculous! Who wears them. I honestly doubt i could get my arms in some of the leg spots on those jeans.

I find the shit hilarious though. I have seen a few of the threads with it in them over the years here and we do have SOME TRUE FREAKS, but then we have a guy hitting his gram of test 2nd cycle with 300mg anadrol a day getting swole cycle thinking he is growing so fast he cant wear off the rack shit=-) It makes me smile.

I go to Target, or I go to this place in town that sales warm-up pants, sweaters, and shirts and shorts for low prices. I don't give a shit what I look like though. I always cover-up too. Even in the summer I almost always wear a sweater:)

sweat pants, UA heat gear, and hoodie for me - fuck, i'm married with 2 kids i don't give a shit what people think of me or what i am wearing while I'm at the gym....although I probably do need to get a couple new hoodies :lightbulb:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear