over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Places to buy workout clothes?

My current gym keeps the AC on BLAST....I hate it....So I wear shorts...with adidas pants or UA pants or some kinda sweat pants over them to take off if I need to. And I do the same with my upper body. I'll wear a wife beater...with a tank top over it or a t shirt......then I'll wear a long sleeve shirt over that...and sometimes even a hoodie over that....and as I get blood flowing I'll take some layers off. But I cant stand to start training in a gym that is ICE cold!! Thank God my last day there was yesterday...we just had a new Snap fitness open up near my house and I'll be training there starting tomorrow!

Target has really nice shorts (champion brand) for like $10. If you're in the gym 5-7 times a week it's easy to pick up that many pairs to save on the amount of laundry you have to do for the gym. They're just as good as whatever you can get from Nike or Underarmour, at least the shorts are.

The best workout clothes take YEARS to make.... a t-shirt or tank washed about 1,000 times, 'bout half falling apart, seams almost coming apart, faded. Those are COMFORTABLE. And for pants, I hit the army surplus store. Those pants are light, loose and have a tons of pockets to hold all my crap. Wash those about 500 times and you are good to go.

Ross my dear friend, Ross!

The name brand jeans are the one you can't find one to fit. Like I have to get size 38 while im a size 34 and my legs are small, 25 1/5", but i've only been part of the game for two years.

Girlfriend bought me some GASP a couple yrs ago and that shit is awesome, well except for the price. Stuff is deff durable as hell, and honestly nothing fits like it. I wait till they run 15% off or just wait till it goes on sale, prices always start off way overpriced, then they drop down, the key is to wait.

RE

Sports academy. I shell out for Under Armour because they last forever. Some of this stuff I have had for more than 5 years now. I buy here to insure no counterfeit goods and return policy is good. I have bought some off Ebay and done very well there but its a risk.
Riddel has some good stuff about half the price of Nike and UA too.

yeah gasp is good stuff. pricey but hey, if ya look good, ya feel good. and if ya feel good, ya do good

The only money I've spent on workout clothes was shorts (Nike, or Jordan) Good shoes and some Under Armour. Other than that just old T's and hoodie's. Like most of these cats are sayin who gives a rat's ass what you look like in the gym you're there to train ::port-smi

The best workout clothes take YEARS to make.... a t-shirt or tank washed about 1,000 times, 'bout half falling apart, seams almost coming apart, faded. Those are COMFORTABLE. And for pants, I hit the army surplus store. Those pants are light, loose and have a tons of pockets to hold all my crap. Wash those about 500 times and you are good to go.

I'll 2nd that, my two favorite workout shirts are 15 year old 100% cotton t shirts from Cabelas my brother gave to me because they sent him extra long and the wrong size. A decade and a half of washing has gotten them to hang and flow just right. Other than that is Mao-Mart or Target for me.

target sweats n hoodie....even in 95* miami....the hoodie may come off on sum dead/squat days cause i get hot, to show a old yellow armpit stained year old haines v neck lol..... the best are the guys in the FULL tapout apparel... fight shorts, tapout shiny shirt, new tapout tooke or hat, usually found shadowboxing after performing sum 15lb concentration curls...hahahaha...

one thing i cant stand that people wear ar those shirts that they cut the sleeves off, but not only tha sleeves, but like the whole side of them is cut out too...

i dont understand tha concept of wearing anything but cheap shit to lift in...unless u do it to impress a bitch....than its understandable :D

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner