over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best places to go in Miami

Hyper_Cell

Registered
Well I am from the UK and am heading over to Florida on 29th August for 2 weeks, we are going to be travelling down to Miami for a couple of days, maybe 3 and was wondering what good things there were to check out, wouldn't mind seeing some sports (dependant on which sport is in season)

I know its a long shot but figured some of you guys may have been there? :cool:

Never been!!

But everyone that lives there said head to the Beach.

Well I am from the UK and am heading over to Florida on 29th August for 2 weeks, we are going to be travelling down to Miami for a couple of days, maybe 3 and was wondering what good things there were to check out, wouldn't mind seeing some sports (dependant on which sport is in season)

I know its a long shot but figured some of you guys may have been there? :cool:

South Beach and the Grove are the spots. Do you ahve a hotel your staying at?

South Beach and the Grove are the spots. Do you ahve a hotel your staying at?

agree, and the boobie bars:D total nude, full friction (thats of course if the other half isnt joining you)

more i think about it, key west is real nice, but its 3 hours south of miami

south beach for the night life, and hotels like the surcomber during the day to see the fine little ladies while loundging in the pool..

ohh yea, and space is gay, unless your 18 and a pookie head:p

Miami

Coconut Grove has nearly died. Better off checking out Brickell. South Beach is unique if you have never been. It all really depends on what you're looking for, and where you are staying. To get away from the people, Key Largo is @ 45min south of Miami. Btw, it is hurricane season.:eek:

Never been. But he only sport your going to see right now is Baseball.

U might be able to catch a soccer game or something. But i wouldn't know anything about that.

I see some people throwing you both good and bad advice.

Living in South Beach, I'll give you alittle run-down on stuff in the area.

Lincoln Rd -- Street is closed to traffic-- lots of moderate++ priced restaurants that offer outdoor dining-- great place to "people watch". Check out Meat Market for a good steak, Carnivale for a cheap Filet+1/2 lobster special and out door dining, Doraku for decent sushi.

Ocean Dr.-- The preserved/restored scenic boardwalk where alot of art deco hotels and neon lights have been revamped (Think the scene in Scarface where he meets those columbians in the hotel). Much nicer now and very tourist. Check out Mangos if you like to dance or just watch their scantilly clad dancers. The Clevelander is a GREAT spot-- newly renovated and very popular. Outdoor bar w/ a pool, music, reasonable (for SOBE) drinks, good food, and awesome atmosphere.

Washington -- Alot of Clubs/Bars/Small restaurants are up and down Washington st in SOBE. Mansion and Cameo are the two "hot" clubs that seem to have stuck around. Expect a line, big tabs, and plenty of attitude from their half-ass staff. Less pretentious good times are Automatic Slims (a not-so-dive dive bar), Purdy Lounge (off the beaten path in SoBe on Purdy st) is an awesome bar to meet chicks and enjoy a very low key crowd.

Collins ave--
Alot of hotels, etc up and down this spot. Ranging from the massive Loew's Miami Beach to the small art deco hotels that line the blocks south of about 20th st. Check out the bars in the W hotel SoBe. The Gansevoort hotel has Club Louis-- but like all bars owned by the opium group (IE Mansion) expect big tabs and lots of attitude.

Dining--

Prime 112 -- Most popular high end steakhouse on the beach.... good reason for that one-- good luck getting a reservation.

Prime Italian -- sister restaurant to Prime 112, directly across from Prime 112-- nicer decor, easier reservations, almost the same menu. Figure $75-125 per person, but its worth it.

Smith & Wollensky -- Way way overrated steak house.

Nobu -- Excellent but overrated and way over priced.

Shoji Sushi -- Reasonably priced and high quality (approx $35-50 per person)

Devito's (owned by Danny Devito) -- decent but again Overpriced/Overrrated

Mr Chow

Phillipe Chow -- Restaurants are rivals-- the original chef from one went out on his own... both are considered EXCELLENT. Expensive though..

B & B -- Burger and Beer joint-- very trendy place for AWESOME burgers and huge selection of international microbrews. Prices are actually VERY reasonable. Parking is a problem-- Either Valet or just take a Cab here.

Joe Allen -- next to B&B is a local low key mid priced restaurant with excellent food and strong drinks. Not a "scene" just locals having dinner after work.

Big Pink -- 24 hr diner style food... great when drunk

Pizza Rustica / Ginos Pizza/ Etc -- all the 24 hour pizza places taste great when drunk.

DOWNTOWN---

Space -- if you wanna do X with a bunch of 18 year olds until 2pm the next day (yeah-- they're open until the next day...)

Nocturnal -- About the same as space... come get drunk here with 19 year old Jersey Shore rejects that got ID'd at the other clubs and couldn't get in.
Nothing but blow-out hairdo's and last-bodystyle M3's hangin out here LOL

Strip Clubs --

Gold Rush (downtown near space) 24 hours and full nude... Go in w/ a group and you can get away with SERIOUSLY bad behavior in this club. Wanna fuck one of the girls? It can be arranged directly w/ her... just remember that snatch is cheap in MIA. (Also.. the area is dicey at night time)

Tootsies -- Big and modern strip club in Miami Gardens (about 15-20 min north of downtown Miami). Less seedy than Gold Rush.

The Madonna -- in SoBe.... you would think this place would be GREAT.... Prepare for disapointment! Lousy strippers and heavy cover charge.

Hope this helps you!

I went down there for spring break.. didn't see much of the city except for some clubs and the beach lol. If you do go out at night, make sure you dress "rich" or you will feel out of place. Get ready to pay A LOT of money for any type of drink.

I went down there for spring break.. didn't see much of the city except for some clubs and the beach lol. If you do go out at night, make sure you dress "rich" or you will feel out of place. Get ready to pay A LOT of money for any type of drink.

Untrue..

Trendy athletic cut muscle t-shirt + designer jeans + stylish shoes = much better SoBe outfit than those tools wearing dress clothes w/o a tie.

South Beach

Clubs:
Bed, Space, Mansion, Cameo

Live music and dance: Mango's (A must at least once for everyone)

I would also make a drive up to downtown Ft. Lauderdale's "Riverwalk" on a Fri or Sat...... Anywhere you go is fun...2 stories and 2 full blocks of bars/clubs,......stay till the bar's close. It's basically people going bar to bar to club to street having fun. When my boyz from Detroit came down they said they have never seen anything like it (and detroit have a bad ass club sceene).
It's a nice change of pace if you are sick of the techno/club bump thing.
Damn I miss it

Untrue..

Trendy athletic cut muscle t-shirt + designer jeans + stylish shoes = much better SoBe outfit than those tools wearing dress clothes w/o a tie.

a few of the bars I went too, I was out of place without a blazer.. It depends where you go I guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131