over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best postworkout meal ?

hello all, my usual postworkout meal is protein shake, but I am seeking for something else. From time to time a chnge is good. What do you take ? Thanks in advance.

If you are looking to replace the shake with a meal , then I’d eat some easy to digest like 10oz light white fish or egg whites and a cup of white rice with a few tablespoons of strawberry jelly

Fast and gets the job done.
Fruit blended with egg whites, protein powder and ice cream. Yummy guilty post work out pleasure

Whey & Oats

ON Whey and Oats is the best tasting post workout supplement ive used. The downside is that it contains sugar (hence PWO), do I dont drink it more often.

Does anyone else not have an appetite postwork? Usually takes me 1 hour - 1.5 hours post workout to be hungry. I have no appetite at all the first hour then suddenly massive hunger afterwards. Its like my body needs time to settle down.... But my post workout is just a 1 scoop of whey protein with orange juice .... Then i go shower get dress and go to restaurant to eat rice and meat type of meal. sometimes ill skip the protein shake entirely because my appetite is shutdown and shower and then go eat rice and meat post workout... and then go home and drink whey and orange juice.. (since restaurants want to be cheap with their meat portions!!! i need to add some whey to hit my protein requirements)

Does anyone else not have an appetite postwork? Usually takes me 1 hour - 1.5 hours post workout to be hungry. I have no appetite at all the first hour then suddenly massive hunger afterwards. Its like my body needs time to settle down.... But my post workout is just a 1 scoop of whey protein with orange juice .... Then i go shower get dress and go to restaurant to eat rice and meat type of meal. sometimes ill skip the protein shake entirely because my appetite is shutdown and shower and then go eat rice and meat post workout... and then go home and drink whey and orange juice.. (since restaurants want to be cheap with their meat portions!!! i need to add some whey to hit my protein requirements)
I have no appetite post workout. so I do 30 grams of eaa's and 75 grams of karboload post. Then an hour later my appetite is back and I eat a big ass meal

Ground rice n isolate or egg whites

Or

White rice n fish / egg whites / very lean red meat

All my usual go to faves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggwhites and low-fat eggo waffles covered in Walden farms pancake syrup

I like to keep it simple and get straight home and eat some chicken breast with some white rice

I usually grab the protein shake with a fair amount of complex carbs right after workout, then 45 mins to an hour later (when I am hungry again) I will grab something with a little higher carb (as that is what I typically crave and about the only time I eat any significant amount of carbs these days). Most often a burrito from Moe's, double meat + extra black beans, but none of the sauces or extra fats.

This is best way to gain calories simple carbs are great after a workout to restore glycogen stores, i do not know if you have a rice cooker, but man it saves time...

40g Iso whey shake as I leave the gym
30 mins later 140g chicken, 200g steamed vegs (100g white rice on high carb day)

1. Egg Whites
There's a reason why every successful bodybuilder in the world incorporates egg whites into their diet. With a protein to fat ratio of 60:1, egg whites are unquestionably one of the purest forms of protein in the world.This magnificent muscle-building food also possesses an extremely high biological value—meaning that a large proportion of the protein absorbed from egg whites is readily utilized by your body for protein synthesis. Egg whites also contain very few carbohydrates and are a source of vitamins and minerals.
Egg whites: 50 calories | 84% protein | 8% carbs | 0% fat |
2. Chicken/Turkey
To pack on pounds of serious muscle, lean meats such as chicken breasts should be a staple in every bodybuilder's diet. Aside from providing an excellent source of high quality protein, they are also extremely low in saturated and trans fats.
Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat
Turkey: 119 calories | 73% protein | 0% carbs | 22% fat
3. Fish
Although the recurring theme so far has been to eat foods that are low in fat, fish is one exception to this rule. Your body needs essential fatty acids such as omega-3 to help support the muscle-building process.Cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, trout and sardines are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats. Canned fish packed in water also comes in very handy because it provides a quick source of protein when on the go.
Salmon: 116 calories | 69% protein | 0% carbs | 27% fat
Tuna: 116 calories | 88% protein | 0% carbs | 6% fat
Trout: 148 calories | 56% protein | 0% carbs | 40% fat
Sardines: 208 calories | 47% protein | 0% carbs | 50% fat

1. Egg Whites
There's a reason why every successful bodybuilder in the world incorporates egg whites into their diet. With a protein to fat ratio of 60:1, egg whites are unquestionably one of the purest forms of protein in the world.This magnificent muscle-building food also possesses an extremely high biological value—meaning that a large proportion of the protein absorbed from egg whites is readily utilized by your body for protein synthesis. Egg whites also contain very few carbohydrates and are a source of vitamins and minerals.
Egg whites: 50 calories | 84% protein | 8% carbs | 0% fat |
2. Chicken/Turkey
To pack on pounds of serious muscle, lean meats such as chicken breasts should be a staple in every bodybuilder's diet. Aside from providing an excellent source of high quality protein, they are also extremely low in saturated and trans fats.
Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat
Turkey: 119 calories | 73% protein | 0% carbs | 22% fat
3. Fish
Although the recurring theme so far has been to eat foods that are low in fat, fish is one exception to this rule. Your body needs essential fatty acids such as omega-3 to help support the muscle-building process.Cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, trout and sardines are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats. Canned fish packed in water also comes in very handy because it provides a quick source of protein when on the go.
Salmon: 116 calories | 69% protein | 0% carbs | 27% fat
Tuna: 116 calories | 88% protein | 0% carbs | 6% fat
Trout: 148 calories | 56% protein | 0% carbs | 40% fat
Sardines: 208 calories | 47% protein | 0% carbs | 50% fat
"Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat" ????
I don't think so.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

hello all, my usual postworkout meal is protein shake, but I am seeking for something else. From time to time a chnge is good. What do you take ? Thanks in advance.

Chicken and rice is my choice

Pasta and Ground Beef...

Pasta and ground beef with tomato sauce and grated cheese. Caloric dense and macro rich. Enjoy. Later Fina...

Here's mine

I also usually have this as my first meal and sometimes pre-workout... I get a good vanilla flavored protein, or no flavor... Then I add about 1 1/2 cups of pasteurized egg whites, a handful of frozen fruit and whatever other supplements I throw in in powder form and blend it... Depending on when I have it, i'll add in olive oil... It's easy to drink, fast, tastes good and has a shitload of protein...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131