YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best protocal to use both IGF-1 lr3 and IGF-1 DES?

ADRAKE21

Registered
what would be the best use of the 2 peps? I was thinking DES pre-workout bi-lat, and lr3 used post workout bi- lat in the muscles trained, using cjc-1293 and ghrp-6 morning and night 100mcg/150mcg. all input appreciated!

seems like ya got it correct, it is to my understanding that lr3 can also be used the following day pinned into the muscles you worked out the day before.

I would also like to hear other's input on this aswell...
What are you going for buddy? It can be run myriad ways and each can be slightly tweaked based on the other pieces in the puzzle. Give me more info and i will give you my thoughts for what they are worth=-)

What about LR3 before bed... maybe due to the synergistic nature of igf and gh... if lr3 was done before bed, good natural gh release!? thoughts on this?

What are you going for buddy? It can be run myriad ways and each can be slightly tweaked based on the other pieces in the puzzle. Give me more info and i will give you my thoughts for what they are worth=-)

Thanks Osiris. When you say "what are you going for" do you mean my goals? If so, as with most others, just looking to increase lean bodymass without adverse effects on my overall body compostion. I just really wanted to know if the two can be taken together without one negating the other, rendering it obsolete.

I know one can drive themselves crazy contemplating the best protocal for their pep cycling but hypothetically, if they are no adverse effects on one another while taking these 2 particulare peps together I'd imagine that some ways are more efficient than others, i.e. the des pre and the lr3 post or vise versa...

seems like ya got it correct, it is to my understanding that lr3 can also be used the following day pinned into the muscles you worked out the day before.

yes i was thinking doing that on my off days

Thanks Osiris. When you say "what are you going for" do you mean my goals? If so, as with most others, just looking to increase lean bodymass without adverse effects on my overall body compostion. I just really wanted to know if the two can be taken together without one negating the other, rendering it obsolete.

I know one can drive themselves crazy contemplating the best protocal for their pep cycling but hypothetically, if they are no adverse effects on one another while taking these 2 particulare peps together I'd imagine that some ways are more efficient than others, i.e. the des pre and the lr3 post or vise versa...
From my experience, i got the best results des pre and lr3 post. It definitely worked for me. Where the complexity comes in is if you exogenous gh in the mix and slin. If you are taking gh/slin post workout and your aren't using it IV, you probably want to move the lr3 out of that spot as it will cause the body to not convert as much igf lr3 from the hgh, while slin will be trying to increase the igf conversion=-)

So in the absence of other peptides, des pre and lr3 post=-)

From my experience, i got the best results des pre and lr3 post. It definitely worked for me. Where the complexity comes in is if you exogenous gh in the mix and slin. If you are taking gh/slin post workout and your aren't using it IV, you probably want to move the lr3 out of that spot as it will cause the body to not convert as much igf lr3 from the hgh, while slin will be trying to increase the igf conversion=-)

If you were using GH pwo no slin, would you move the igf lr3 to your off days in the am fasted?

Thanks

question for O!

if your on peps (ipam+cjc) how should i incorporate Lr3?

I am sure he will concur:

Take the Ipam/CJC together, before the Lr3.

Take the Lr3 30 minutes or more after the combo.

In the past I would take my cjc/ipam pre-workout, then the lr3 post workout.

I ain't O but will throw in my 2 cents. I'd just pin the ipa/cjc together in the am/pm empty stomach and the lr3 post wo.

I thought I read somewhere (but im probably wrong lol) that its not good to mix insulin or Insulin Growth Factors into a ghrp/cjc stack. It could stop the fat loss aspect of the ghrp-cjc.....Like I said I probably am wrong but can someone clear this up for me. Im currently studying ghrp-2 and grf1-29 morning, before lunch, and before bed 100mcg. BUT I was also curious of IGF lr3

What about if you're taking GH too? Not trying to jack, just asking for more detail of something you said.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131