over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best protocol for getting the wife pregnant

miamipro

Registered
Hey guys.
I know this has been posted, im just trying to find some updated info.
We just started trying to conceive. Ive been on for several months mild to heavy cycles. Currently on 800 enanthate and 800 masteron a week.
Just trying to see who have ran a decent protocol (hmg,hcg,etc) while on cycle, and suceeded in getting your mrs pregnant... i understand I should probably lower my Test dose as well considerably.

Thank you guys for the any info. Trying now as would like to get her pregnant before I start my prep for nationals in August.

Hey guys.
I know this has been posted, im just trying to find some updated info.
We just started trying to conceive. Ive been on for several months mild to heavy cycles. Currently on 800 enanthate and 800 masteron a week.
Just trying to see who have ran a decent protocol (hmg,hcg,etc) while on cycle, and suceeded in getting your mrs pregnant... i understand I should probably lower my Test dose as well considerably.

Thank you guys for the any info. Trying now as would like to get her pregnant before I start my prep for nationals in August.

It's about quantity brutha. Drop off as many loads as possible.

I would start by having sex :)

sleep with her ED add in love making EOD and throw in passionate sex e3d

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.

(Clomid makes you shoot huge loads)

CLOMID<HCG<LETROZOLE------- FIRST START WITH HAVING SEX AND CUMMING INSIDE HER. I swear unless I am just that Fertile it don't make a rats ass what you are on. I was on 1000mg test and 600Deca and mine got knocked up more than once and have no idea when the last time I was off was???

CLOMID<HCG<LETROZOLE------- FIRST START WITH HAVING SEX AND CUMMING INSIDE HER. I swear unless I am just that Fertile it don't make a rats ass what you are on. I was on 1000mg test and 600Deca and mine got knocked up more than once and have no idea when the last time I was off was???

I agree with thebigguy...
you can do it!!!

The doctor told my friend very high doses of hcg is best.

I don't Think anything is alive on 800mg test enan. My stuff is thick as glue on that. You can use it to hang pictures on the wall permanently. Women complain about how hard it is to swallow being that it is so thick.

My boy knocked up his girl on 500mg test cyp and hcg so maybe you can be successful.

*every bodybuilder on AAS that I know had a baby girl....no boys.

Last edited:
Have sex every other day is better then everyday,

leave your nob in when you cum for at least 1 min

Make sure your on top when you cum

family planning clinic told me this

Go balls deep:p

The more frequently u have sex the less ur sperm count be

The doctor told my friend very high doses of hcg is best.

I don't Think anything is alive on 800mg test enan. My stuff is thick as glue on that. You can use it to hang pictures on the wall permanently. Women complain about how hard it is to swallow being that it is so thick.

My boy knocked up his girl on 500mg test cyp and hcg so maybe you can be successful.

*every bodybuilder on AAS that I know had a baby girl....no boys.

Speak for yourself on that last sentence.my boys dropped to the floor the minute they came out of the vagina and started repping out pushups. ;)
The doctor said he thinks they were doing pushups in the belly too:D

I got my wife pregnant during right after PCT and while I was taking letro to kill some gyno.

HRT dose of test around 125-150mg week
pick up some Humanofort and Tribulus, take them both for a few months and she should get pregnant from that. It also helped me increase my sex drive after a couple of weeks.

Others on this board may have the right doses of humanofort and Tribulus, I can't recall exactly what amount I was taking.

I wanna say 1500mg of tribulus a day and 600mg of humanofort.

Speak for yourself on that last sentence.my boys dropped to the floor the minute they came out of the vagina and started repping out pushups. ;)
The doctor said he thinks they were doing pushups in the belly too:D

Like father like son! I have two girls, I wonder if that statement has any scientific proof to back it up.. My brother and sister both have boys, as do all my cousins.. Hmmm, if nothing more it certainly get me wondering.

Relax, my wife and I tried for years pills, positions, books nothing worked . Till we said fuck it and dropped all that shit thyen boom. My friends thought it might have something to do with the new buffed ups guy, hmmm never got no packages...lol lol

Like father like son! I have two girls, I wonder if that statement has any scientific proof to back it up.. My brother and sister both have boys, as do all my cousins.. Hmmm, if nothing more it certainly get me wondering.

Well all my brothers and sister have both boys and girls except for one of my brother he just has a girl.none of them work out or even tough a weight in there life.me in the other hand only have boys(two) and I was juiced to the gills when I made em:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131