over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best QUADS of all time

weight77

Registered
I am a big leg guy..If you aint got wheels then you aint got much...

Who had the best quads of all time...

Top Platz

Paul DeMayo

I am not saying this one just because he is on the board but Damn did Hernon have (has) some huge quads. They really stod out on his frame.

But the other 2 are my top 2 guys...

I actually think DeMayo's legs were bigger. But Platz had the condition and separation

Attachments

• platz06.jpg
    platz06.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6,361
Last edited:
Definately Platz is was and always will be the top leg man. The only pro who I have ever seen even come close to date has been Bautista man where the heck were all the other competitors at the olympia yeah maybe they werent gona win but man I enjoy watching them makes for a great show. MM

Umm

Victor Richards are bigger then all three mentioned in the first post, ronnie looked good this year tho, i still like vitors physique better then ronnie Just my opinion

5-10 @ 370 offseason, 330 in shape

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
tom platz quads were awsome but they looked so big bec they didnt match his small upper body, visual illusion, thiers plenty of regular top level bbers with legs that match his, but his were sure ahead thier time, genetics..

Dave_19 said:
tom platz quads were awsome but they looked so big bec they didnt match his small upper body, visual illusion, thiers plenty of regular top level bbers with legs that match his, but his were sure ahead thier time, genetics..

I don't know. I have yet to see anyone match this.

Attachments

• platz later 2.jpg
    platz later 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 3,362
how did platz get his inner thighs so big? thats one think i always noticed about him

that pic almost looks fake it is freaky!!!

I also have good legs and I have noticed that it is nothing special. With some it is just genetics. He could probally just contract the inside with out even thinking about it. He just had great legs. Probally nothing special to it.

Big A said:

I don't know. I have yet to see anyone match this.

in what way are you talking? Size, thickness, seperation, completeness (meaning calves that match arm measurements) ???

I don't think platz adductors are in porportion to his vastus lateralsor rectus femors

just my opinion :)

Doesn't look gifted in the early shot to me, legs are smaller than my girlfriends...unless you think 20" thighs are gifted

Bro just because someone is big to start with does not mean anything. Do you think flex wheeler was a big kid. He has some of the best genetics ever.

I had girls legs all my life untill I started to work out with them. I put on 6 inches in 12 months. My legs are my best body part now. And it is all because I have good genetics. You have it all mixes up...

If all it took was busting your ass everybody in the gym would have huge, pealed legs like Platz....

He has amazing genetics period....

perhaps I should clarify, he was not gifted with huge legs to begin with.
Unlike people like matarazzo who claim 18" arms before lifting weights, or tom prince who claimed to be over 220pounds before lifting. Platz legs started really small, maybe even smaller than average, but hard work, and genetics got him to the point thay are still unmatched.

Frusciante said:

in what way are you talking? Size, thickness, seperation, completeness (meaning calves that match arm measurements) ???

I don't think platz adductors are in porportion to his vastus lateralsor rectus femors

just my opinion :)

Overall completness, combined with the size, separation and just simply, the 'wow' factor.

For sheer size look no further than the current Mr. O. They don't stand out on his physique like Platz's legs do because Ronnie's upper body is just as freaky big as his quads are.

You know you got some size when you stand next to the best in the world and completely dominate them.

Platzs legs was is and always will be king in my book and was way ahead of his time when talking legs

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws