over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Rep Range

Great article. I have always thought that all that matters is intensity in a weight lifting program. Doing 135x100 on flat bench might be as intense as doing 405x6. And as a result (According to my intuition) muscle growth will occur no matter what rep range youre doing as long as intensity is high. Perhaps its just easier to obtain optimal intensity with a 6 rep range? There are plenty of dudes who do straight body weight programs and are huge (genetics) but you see my point.

Good stuff, one key factor was stated frequently: go to muscle failure. I like it

Good stuff...thanks for sharing!

Good stuff, one key factor was stated frequently: go to muscle failure. I like it

Go heavy and goto failure. Seems like that was the motto in the 70s and 80s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I have been cycling through rep ranges. 1st week 12-15, 2nd week 9-11, 3rd week 6-8 and 4th week 3-5. Then start over again. I have saw gains in strength and size.

I f***ing hate 12 to 15 rep ranges. That whole week sucks for me.

you guys have more patience than me. I can't seem to "get" any relevant range protocol.

7 reps but high intensity burst sets of 3 movement larger muscle smaller muscle them larger and back at it!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The link doesn't work for me but I googled an appropriate thread to make my post rather than start a new thread.

I have trained for 3 years in the 8-12 rep range and I find I actually get a better muscle contraction and exhaustion at 5-6 reps at best. Also I personally like using some volume. I was convinced of using ("some") volume when I did DC training and the body parts that were getting overlapping exercises got bigger faster.

The OCCAM protocol disproves what that article “efficaciously” suggests. I’d strongly suggest to anyone who’s looking to increase overall muscle mass, specifically achieved in a short period of time while exercising with the least amount of effort to look into it.

It’s a very interesting training methodology that not many know about or talk about. And it’s arguably the only weightlifting regiment that actually makes sense when it comes to the basic foundation of physiology and anatomy.

This protocol is a great way to kickstart your bodybuilding training if you’re someone new to weightlifting. But it’s also perfect for the seasoned gainer who notably hit a plateau in their bodybuilding encompassed hypertrophy training ritual.

This is not by any means to discredit any widely accepted training style. There’s more than one way to slap on clay. This protocol is the most efficient way. Definitely something to add into your training ritual. It’s called the OCCAM’s Protocol. It’s a very interesting approach to building up muscle mass to say the least.

The OCCAM protocol disproves what that article “efficaciously” suggests. I’d strongly suggest to anyone who’s looking to increase overall muscle mass; specifically achieved in a short period of time; while exercising with the least amount of effort to look into it.

It’s a very interesting training methodology that not many know about or talk about. And it’s arguably the only weightlifting regiment that actually makes sense when it comes to the basic foundation of physiology and anatomy.

This protocol is a great way to kickstart your bodybuilding training if you’re someone new to weightlifting. But it’s also perfect for the seasoned gainer who notably hit a plateau in their bodybuilding encompassed hypertrophy style training ritual.

This is not by any means to discredit any widely accepted training style. There’s more than one way to “slap on clay.” This protocol is the most efficient way.

Definitely something to add into your training ritual. It’s called the OCCAM’s Protocol. It’s a very interesting approach to building up muscle mass in the shortest amount of time without the help of anabolic compounds. Works well without them and even better with them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws