advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best safest gear for the summer shredded look?

cckf2004

Registered
Which ones u think are good for a safe summer shredded look?Masteron,eq,or anavar?

EQ and anavar have much less sides than masteron.

I don't know if I agree....eq can cause anxiety and raises hemocrit quite a bit....anavar at 5-10mgs does little on the liver....but at 40-60mgs that a lot of people take it definitely has an affect on the liver. Masteron...in my experience is pretty mild.

EQ and anavar have much less sides than masteron.

Not trying to be argumentative but since when does masteron have any sides at all?

To the OP, just a medium amount of test an ai and maybe anavar and your good to go if your a beginner user.

It really is all about diet, you can get ripped on anadrol if need be, cardio, diet etc. Take some test to preserve muscle while doing all that cardio and low cals and you will be nice and shredded. Of course Eq and Mast would be lovely together as well.

if you like your hair do not run mast i dont have mpb and it makes my hair fall out bad and i get some acne on my back.

It really is all about diet, you can get ripped on anadrol if need be, cardio, diet etc. Take some test to preserve muscle while doing all that cardio and low cals and you will be nice and shredded. Of course Eq and Mast would be lovely together as well.

I agree.

Bingo! Beat me to it.

first off masteron clears my acne up completly cause of its anti estrogen in it,mast,primo are the safest juice to use,id say winny over anavar for orals if you wanna be safe

first off masteron clears my acne up completly cause of its anti estrogen in it,mast,primo are the safest juice to use,id say winny over anavar for orals if you wanna be safe
i was always under the impression that winny can be very hard on your liver but i am sure as with everything else its all about the individual

Gonna have to explain that one. Winny over anavar? Anavar has a far less harmful impact on my lipid panel and liver values.

i was always under the impression that winny can be very hard on your liver but i am sure as with everything else its all about the individual

Anavar isn't hard on the liver IMO in the slightest, remember though the liver heals itself very quickly and is very resilient. So all this hockus pockus about hepatoxicity by beginner-intermediate users is just silly IMO

Winny can be tough on the liver but you can use a low dose 10-20 mgs day at the end of an eq/prop cycle to harden and solidify. If you keep the doses low you can run it a couple weeks longer which should make up for it IMHO

For the summer heat + workload I face I like using less andros + more anabolics..Low dose test w- primo, mast + var and of course hgh..

grate cycle safest and lowest on sides id rec:
wk1-12 300-400mg ew teste or cyp
wk1-8 70-80mg var ed
wk1-13 50mg proviron ed

but its all diet for trimming up

I'd go with Test and 20mgs of Anavar. Do cardio like 5 times a week and keep your diet in check!

Clean diet first. If you dont have it in check dont waste time or money on gear.

really agree with this! my summer cycle is all about diet and eca stack. While running low dose test and primo.

grate cycle safest and lowest on sides id rec:
wk1-12 300-400mg ew teste or cyp
wk1-8 70-80mg var ed
wk1-13 50mg proviron ed

but its all diet for trimming up

JP - I was running Var at 80mg ED and it tore my stomach up. I really liked the effects but my stomach just couldn't handle it. My Dr said to drop it until it went away and than start up again at 1/2 that dose, so 40mg ED but at that dosage, will it even do anything?

I guess I am trying to figure out if I can even run Var at all without causing stomach issues but whats the point if it won't even do anything?

I have had no issued with Winni but it killed my joints so I wanted to try Var

I did a recomp cycle with test and primo and had great results. Finally have abs and striations and I think I kept and added muscle mass.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear