over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Self-Defense for My Finance???

liftalot79

Kilo Klub Member
My Fiance has had no previous Experience! She is 5' 2'' and weighs 135lbs. She is in Good shape not Great shape. She works out 5days a week Cardio all 5days and weight training is incorporated in two of those days.

She travels alot and she goes to Chicago every month and is not afraid to walk in areas I used to Score Drugs at.

My best Friends lil sister just got Raped 2wks ago and I'm willing to pay for whatever is the best for her.

A couple guys in Law Enforcement to me they would put their Wives in "KRAV MAGA" if they had a choice. I'm a State Wrestling Champion and a Brown Belt in Tae Kwon Do but I really don't see Karate as something that will help her maybe i'm cutting it short.

Any Help would be Appreciated.

Krav Maga is good stuff but personaly id find a good self defense class , each martial art has its place and somtimes its not that good for self defense.

Although Krav is some pretty effective brutal shit if done right.

Is a weapon of any sort an option?

A small handgun is what she wants.

I have two stun guns that I have had for awhile but they are a Felony in Michigan. I have a 40,000 volt and a 100,000 volt she wants one in her purse but i would feel like shit if she got caught with it. She hasn't had a speeding ticket!

I was thinking a compact .45 or small glock but if a Rapist or Robber grabs her from behind she is going to need both hands and how is she going to Get to that Glock or stungun thats how I think.

A hand gun, taser gun, or pepper spray.

I have two stun guns that I have had for awhile but they are a Felony in Michigan. I have a 40,000 volt and a 100,000 volt she wants one in her purse but i would feel like shit if she got caught with it. She hasn't had a speeding ticket!

I was thinking a compact .45 or small glock but if a Rapist or Robber grabs her from behind she is going to need both hands and how is she going to Get to that Glock or stungun thats how I think.

Teach her how to grab the nuts. Yank-Twist-Pull, all in one smooth motion. That's usually good enough to disable a man atleast for a minute or two. Or teach her how to go for the nuts with that stun gun. Take off your pants and let her practice on you:headbang:

For all the people who carry guns, who actually would have the cajones to whip it out and pull the trigger when the need comes? I imagine females would be less inhibited to actually use pepper spray.

If Krav Maga isnt available why not get her into some good ole MMA. That IMO would be the most effective option besides KRav that i can think of.

The first act should for her to become submissive - this will put her attacker at a more vulnerable state as he will assume she is not putting up a fight - once that happens is when she attacks, thumb to eye until it goes into their fucking head, finger in the mouth and pull out and try to rip their mouth open, grab the ear and pull - only takes 30lbs of pressure to rip a human ear off, even her key to the juggular, a simple bic pen to the eye or throat - while all of these actions have the ability to ward off her attacker if successful they will also require the scum bag to seek medical attention thus allowing police to identify her attacker...just remember, if she puts up a fight from the very beginning her attacker is more than likely going to render her unconsious and no matter her training it will be useless...

or just have her not walk in areas where you used to get your drugs from :lightbulb:

Rule 1: Avoid areas that can cause conflict or ambush

Rule 2: ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings , who and what is going on.

Rule 3: do WHATEVER it takes to win.

You can inflict alot of pain by simply biting sombody , sombody put a hand over your mouth try to bite their finger off. You can do alot of damage to a face with a set of keys or better yet a pointed kubaton.

Generaly an attack will come from behind , at this point its hands on , pepper spray is a bad idea here as you both will end up with it all over and its not that effective. A gun carried in a purse is very effective when she is walking about in an area of concern have her hand in the purse on the gun , if an attack happens your ready to go just start shooting though the bag

Generaly an attack will come from behind

Gunsmith this is what I was thinking....My buddy actually teaches mma, Boxing and Self-Defense his main direction is Boxing since he is a 3-time Golden glove I said when Is a Robber or Rapist going to engaged you from the Front and that will make her fight from the Get go. I've decided to let her take the Stunner until we find out what we want to do.

Not just regular pepper spray, you need that pepper spray they use on bears!

the stuff they use on bears is just a little higher concentration and works better because of the huge nasal cavity of a bear.
Mace brand 5.5% actualy burns worse than the typical 10% has about 75% higher SHU rating , that why its LE only

Best pepperspray is Freeze +P it has actual CS gas not just OC oils , this also is LE only item.
You can get used to regular pepper spray , i've been hit with it so many time by accident now its not much more than inconvienent and cause some tears , some people it has little to no effect on

Stun guns are a joke, I have never found one that hurt very bad when I shocked myself with it. Try it out ffor yourself, shock yourself on the quad with it, you will see what a joke they are. They do not incapacitate people, now the Taser that police use is a different story.

For all the people who carry guns, who actually would have the cajones to whip it out and pull the trigger when the need comes? I imagine females would be less inhibited to actually use pepper spray.

This is a sexist point of view, the reality is, a woman is just as likely if not more likely to smoke your ass.

If Krav Maga isnt available why not get her into some good ole MMA. That IMO would be the most effective option besides KRav that i can think of.

Fighting to win and fighting to survive are two totaly differant objectives

I agree with Gunsmith here, MMA fighting and self defense have nothing to do with each other. Self defense is about TACTICS, and in a real self defense situation, 90% of the tactics that are going to help you happen BEFORE the actual confrontation starts.

To the OP, your finance needs to learn survival tactics, which start with not putting yourself in an area where you could be a target.

My Fiance has had no previous Experience! She is 5' 2'' and weighs 135lbs. She is in Good shape not Great shape. She works out 5days a week Cardio all 5days and weight training is incorporated in two of those days.

She travels alot and she goes to Chicago every month and is not afraid to walk in areas I used to Score Drugs at.

My best Friends lil sister just got Raped 2wks ago and I'm willing to pay for whatever is the best for her.

A couple guys in Law Enforcement to me they would put their Wives in "KRAV MAGA" if they had a choice. I'm a State Wrestling Champion and a Brown Belt in Tae Kwon Do but I really don't see Karate as something that will help her maybe i'm cutting it short.

Any Help would be Appreciated.
Stay home or go with you to Chicago

Most civilians don't, most military and LE can't either. Anyone saying otherwise is full of crap. It takes a lot to be able and shoot another human being.

Get her a stun gun and a self defense class, all these specialized martial arts are great (I have beginner, intermediate, and advanced hand to hand training and to be honest a 150 pound kid could still kick my ass that knows how to fight, its over rated).

She needs simple and straight forward instruction. Not some fancy crap.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws