over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST SEO - Oil vs HA - How to use

I looked at N.T.'s product imo its over priced. In his videos he is talking 2 cc in each head...maybe. Not nearly enough for anything. If you can sterilize ha powder by microwaving it for a minute well....you can figure it out from there Cross linked aside. Obviously though his product is a joke. If your dead set on cross linked juvederm is your answer but its going to run 10s of thousands of dollars. So maybe synthol is currently the best bang for buck product on the market. I've personally done both and i will take non cross linked HA but if your not spreading out 5mls at least in a muscle your wasting time. Imo

Yeah man you said everything I’m thinking :) I just can’t bring myself to follow through with all the injections required for Big A’s Syntherol protocol unfortunately so I guess I’ll never find out in person how good Syntherol really is haha 🤷🏼‍♂️

I looked at N.T.'s product imo its over priced. In his videos he is talking 2 cc in each head...maybe. Not nearly enough for anything. If you can sterilize ha powder by microwaving it for a minute well....you can figure it out from there Cross linked aside. Obviously though his product is a joke. If your dead set on cross linked juvederm is your answer but its going to run 10s of thousands of dollars. So maybe synthol is currently the best bang for buck product on the market. I've personally done both and i will take non cross linked HA but if your not spreading out 5mls at least in a muscle your wasting time. Imo

yea, stack i've been looking into this too. a number of vet supply sites sell sterile hyaluronic acid products (that are very affordable), but not sure about the "cross-linking"??

When i get more time later, I'll get the actual numbers as far as mg/ml from those vet sites and check it out...

Plus at 20mg a ml the stuff has the viscosity somewhere between pudding and jello. It doesnt just go away in a few days..

Where did you find out the dosage in MG? I asked and Hydronics said it was "proprietary" and wouldn't tell me.

yea, stack i've been looking into this too. a number of vet supply sites sell sterile hyaluronic acid products (that are very affordable), but not sure about the "cross-linking"??

When i get more time later, I'll get the actual numbers as far as mg/ml from those vet sites and check it out...

The products that are cross linked are 9% to 11% cross linked. Let me know if you get some info!

The products that are cross linked are 9% to 11% cross linked. Let me know if you get some info!

stack, here are the names of some of these products, so you can check them out:

Joint-50 (hyaluronate sodium) this is 5mg/ml

Hytryl this is 10mg/ml

Map-5 (for horses) this is 5 mg/ml

if you google these products, you'll see a number of vet and "race horse" websites that come up.

You seem to have a great knowledge of this stuff, will be interested to see if you think any of the above products would be viable?

this may be a stupid question (i know very little about this stuff), but would it be possible to get the cross-linked hyaluronic acid product as a powder (supplement), and then homebrew it (with ba and filter it), and then use it IM?

I know there's a way to use a HA product for site enhancement without having to pay an arm and a leg..... we'll figure it out lol

Yea dude i looked at the horse stuff and I cannot get enough info on them to say yaaay or naaay (sorry) lol.

With the non cross-linked product your going to want a heavier molecular weight so it stays around longer. I am unsure at this time if you can buy cross linked powder or you cross link it in the process of making it, though i believe its the latter. Notice the powder that says cross linked doesnt give you a percentage!! When i get some more time i will research this further.

stack, here are the names of some of these products, so you can check them out:

Joint-50 (hyaluronate sodium) this is 5mg/ml

Hytryl this is 10mg/ml

Map-5 (for horses) this is 5 mg/ml

if you google these products, you'll see a number of vet and "race horse" websites that come up.

You seem to have a great knowledge of this stuff, will be interested to see if you think any of the above products would be viable?

Damn. I acculy got (had) 4-5 vials om these joint 50 but i threw them
in the garbage after just laying around.

I injected them AI in knees but my god did that feel.. So you think that
would acculy work as a SEO ?

U guys live in the states, buy 1-2 vials and try. Its very cheap.

That Joint 50 looks legit! Not 100 percent ideal but....

Damn. I acculy got (had) 4-5 vials om these joint 50 but i threw them
in the garbage after just laying around.

I injected them AI in knees but my god did that feel.. So you think that
would acculy work as a SEO ?

U guys live in the states, buy 1-2 vials and try. Its very cheap.

that's a good question, swedish... I don't know if it would work for site enhancement... Like stackdizzy said, I'm not sure if it is "crosslinked" or if the molecular weight is high enough for it to work for site enhancement purposes if administered IM..

You're right, it's not very expensive, and it's worth a shot. I'll pick up a couple bottles of these as well as some of the other hya acid vet products and see how they work out... I'll make that one of my "experiments" in the coming months...

Last edited:
That Joint 50 looks legit! Not 100 percent ideal but....

agreed... It's 5mg/ml, so not sure if that would be too low to work for site enhancing purposes... Yea, I know you could do more than 1ml at a time, but then it starts to be a cost issue, ya know?...

i know we're not supposed to discuss homebrew stuff here, but I won't go into details...

I've made homebrew seo from mct oil and it worked great...

I really want to get some bulk high molecular weight hyaluronic acid powder (which hopefully is "crosslinked" to some degree), mix it with some sterile water/ba, and filter it and give it a shot as an IM injection...

If that way worked, it would be super cheap and you'd be able to use enough of it on a regular basis in order to have it work effectively..

I dunno though; gonna have to do more research on all of this.....

Last edited:
that's a good question, swedish... I don't know if it would work for site enhancement... Like stackdizzy said, I'm not sure if it is "crosslinked" or if the molecular weight is high enough for it to work for site enhancement purposes if administered IM..

You're right, it's not very expensive, and it's worth a shot. I'll pick up a couple bottles of these as well as some of the other hya acid vet products and see how they work out... I'll make that one of my "experiments" in the coming months...

Please do, sooner then months ;) even if 5mg would be low, if this is acculy
HA that last a 6 months it will be verry worth it. Wonder how much 5-10ml
each tricep would look, and how long it stayed.. damn buy it sooner !!

Its 100 dollar shipping here, for a product thats 17. Need to work to b worth
that. Great if it did.

Please do, sooner then months ;) even if 5mg would be low, if this is acculy
HA that last a 6 months it will be verry worth it. Wonder how much 5-10ml
each tricep would look, and how long it stayed.. damn buy it sooner !!

Its 100 dollar shipping here, for a product thats 17. Need to work to b worth
that. Great if it did.

lol, i hear ya,

once i return from my work travels i will get on this...

Question .... I'm using Syntherol with Big A's protocol 30 days out from a show to fix a few spots. I'm currently in the 2ml a day phaze and notice I'm a little smoother than I usually am at this point in prep. The bodyparts look great but I'm just a tad smoother than usual at this point. I'm shooting the oil deep so I don't think it would have any effect on conditioning ? I finish up Thursday before Sat show, is that ok ?

Nothing to worry about, just the usual inflammation going with daily injections... same would have happened with absolutely any stuff, AAS, HA, MCT, whatever... once you take a break from injects, the edema will quickly dissipate. :)

However, since you're supposed to compete on a Saturday, I'd stop pinning AT LEAST 1 week before... Thursday is way too late IMO, for in case of bad shot causing some trauma (swelling, redness, hematoma, well you name it...), two days won't be enough for it to heal/disappear. :eek:

Once made the mistake of injecting 2ml of B12 (yes, only B12... so just water based stuff :cool:) one day out, figuring it would give me a slight boost energy wise as I was really struggling, and also help with vascularity, well... extremely bad idea... though I hadn't had a shot gone wrong in weeks of prep, that one probably hit both a nerve and a vein, and I almost got some instant swelling... that no water loss protocol helped to get rid of. :( Lesson learned. :banghead:

However, since you're supposed to compete on a Saturday, I'd stop pinning AT LEAST 1 week before... Thursday is way too late IMO, for in case of bad shot causing some trauma (swelling, redness, hematoma, well you name it...), two days won't be enough for it to heal/disappear. :eek:

:yeahthat: At least a week out is a good stopping point from competition.

I have used Syntherol and guys I have worked with have used Syntherol, all with exceptional results. I cant suggest anything else simply because I wouldn't use anything else since Syntherol works so well.

:yeahthat:

I ran Big A's arm cycle and didn't have any problems at all!

Not a good idea messing around with unknowns when you are putting things into your body!!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear