over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST SEO - Oil vs HA - How to use

Cause i want to know what you guys experience and what you think about this whole "oil blocks nutrients" that everyone keeps saying, and make sense. Even i think my arms looked smaller, abit deformed triceps (lack off tissue where ive injected) so when people say that il feel its real.

Whats your take?

I understand what you coming from, about the oils.

Seems tho like MCT would acculy be good? acculy heard alot good things
about bostins and i belive that just mtc. Dont belive this "higher protein
synthesis with painless p". But, its painelss. Syntherol made me not even
be able to bend my arm.

Then about the loose skin, that not what i read. Thats what happeds.
Maby your collagen is better.

I don't believe oil blocks nutrients like you are thinking. Well if someone is putting 50ml of x oil in their arms everyday that is simply not good. But for the typical user who uses common sense and follows a sensible protocol (Big A's for example with extended maintenance) I don't see any issues. MCT would not be bad and I know guys who have used it as a cheap alternative and it can work but it's nowhere as good as syntherol. Fact is if you load up your arms with any sterile oil it could work but many making their own are usually risking much more. I have heard a few horror stories from guys who made their own products.

Loose skin well again if someone loads themselves up like one of those idiots you see on you-tube that could be an issue. But for anyone else who uses a more sensible approach I don't see any issue. The older the skin the less elasticity so older guys could be at more risk but again not if they use a sensible approach. If someone shoots so much oil into their arms they make them 10 inches bigger that is not a sensible approach. Gaining 2 inches and maintaining most of it I don't see a problem.

I don't know what you mean about your tri-cep but I would have to see pics. There are so many variables. Personally I have injected a fair amount in my calves and arms and been on/off and they look fine. I don't have any issues whatsoever. Moreover I assume you have shot alsorts of things in your tri-ceps from your post so if you do have an issue it could be anything. I have only ever shot syntherol in my arms. Well some AAS as well but I don't like site injecting AAS. If I shoot my arms with aas (rare) it's about 0.5ml in a slin pic in my bi-cep just to be fast and if my delts or glutes need a break. 90% of my aas injs go in my glutes but I will have to change that as I have issues due to that fact. AAS causes so much more inflammation for me than syntherol. Perhaps you have damaged a nerve as that can effect growth. That would come down to bad injection technique/placement, volume of injection and bad luck.

I've ran 2 cycles of **EDIT** and 2 cycles of Syntherol....IMO Syntherol was better.

Secondly (just going off of reviews)...HA is faaairly new to the market. Say 2-4 years old. While SEO oils like Syntherol are not. It's welllll known that most pros are using SEO....so one could deduce that MOST pros in the past 15 years using oils have used OIL....NOT HA.

Go listen to Luke Sandoe review **EDIT**....he gets free product and has straight up said that it isnt anything special and he only uses it for the short term effect of a posing oil when he needs to get on stage. NOT as something to help a weak BP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ran 2 cycles of **EDIT** and 2 cycles of Syntherol....IMO Syntherol was better.

Secondly (just going off of reviews)...HA is faaairly new to the market. Say 2-4 years old. While SEO oils like Syntherol are not. It's welllll known that most pros are using SEO....so one could deduce that MOST pros in the past 15 years using oils have used OIL....NOT HA.

Go listen to Luke Sandoe review **EDIT**....he gets free product and has straight up said that it isnt anything special and he only uses it for the short term effect of a posing oil when he needs to get on stage. NOT as something to help a weak BP.

You make lots of good points there. Has Luke say how exactly he uses it? Day of the show?

Last edited by a moderator:
But would you still count that as useful if the oil blocks blood?

The oil (despite what anyone says) doesn't stick around that long, but long enough.
However i dont believe in seo regardless..

The oil (despite what anyone says) doesn't stick around that long, but long enough.

:yeahthat:...Big A has said countless times that Syntherol dissipates very quickly.

Question .... I'm using Syntherol with Big A's protocol 30 days out from a show to fix a few spots. I'm currently in the 2ml a day phaze and notice I'm a little smoother than I usually am at this point in prep. The bodyparts look great but I'm just a tad smoother than usual at this point. I'm shooting the oil deep so I don't think it would have any effect on conditioning ? I finish up Thursday before Sat show, is that ok ?

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2014110656A1/en

I am trying to fing another study with pics but one can get a good idea of H.A. regarding this link. Notice people actually got stronger using H.A. Of course sterility would be an issue as actual legit dermal filler preparations are expensive. These guy are taking 15 inch arms to 18 inch arms that actually look good with 50 plus ccs in a single setting. Not that i would trust buying bulk H.A. and some sterile water and mixing them together(taking forever) in my kitchen and occaisionally throwing it in the micro for 20 seconds. Mg/ml is impotant. Though my buddy did 5mls in each upper chest spread out and the results were significant enough to warrant more. If you can get past sterility H.A. IMO is way better. Pm if you know how to sterilize....pretty please!

I wish I could man up and follow through with Big A’s protocol but I just for the life of me can’t fantom all those shots in my arms haha. It’s really unfortunate as I’m convinced that the protocol would yield awesome results. HA might sound good in theory but the actual amounts/concentration would probably have to be a lot higher than what is currently on the market to be effective.

I wish I could man up and follow through with Big A’s protocol but I just for the life of me can’t fantom all those shots in my arms haha. It’s really unfortunate as I’m convinced that the protocol would yield awesome results. HA might sound good in theory but the actual amounts/concentration would probably have to be a lot higher than what is currently on the market to be effective.

Man if you hit up that link on HA i posted above you will find out we are in medically approved practicle application.

Man if you hit up that link on HA i posted above you will find out we are in medically approved practicle application.

I know, but none of the current HA products on the market (bodybuilding “market”) actually give a mg/ml amount for their products if I’m nkt mistaken. And those high mg/ml amount or the injection volumes might probably also be quite expensive, at least I could imagine so.

Yea i hear yea the chemistry to get HA in an effective
dose 20mg/ml and sterile is beyond your average homebrewer....But not impossible. I have been lookong into it all night :)

Syntherol is better than mct?

It's the same thing but pharmacy mct is used.
Come on now...

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2014110656A1/en

I am trying to fing another study with pics but one can get a good idea of H.A. regarding this link. Notice people actually got stronger using H.A. Of course sterility would be an issue as actual legit dermal filler preparations are expensive. These guy are taking 15 inch arms to 18 inch arms that actually look good with 50 plus ccs in a single setting. Not that i would trust buying bulk H.A. and some sterile water and mixing them together(taking forever) in my kitchen and occaisionally throwing it in the micro for 20 seconds. Mg/ml is impotant. Though my buddy did 5mls in each upper chest spread out and the results were significant enough to warrant more. If you can get past sterility H.A. IMO is way better. Pm if you know how to sterilize....pretty please!

The HA isn't crosslinked. Only cross linked HA all the benefits mentioned.
Otherwise it's a pump product from irritation.
How to sterilize HA powder? Microwave for a minute.
But it's dumb to make multi-dosed vials, it will go bad despite BA.

I am confused as to which HA you are referring to that isn't cross-linked?

I am confused as to which HA you are referring to that isn't cross-linked?

The one used in Trigili’s product and the other well-known HA product out there. Dr Scott Stevenson also touched on this on an episode of Muscle Minds iirc. He said those products are not cross-linked but in order for it to really work the HA would have to be cross-linked.

Small quote from a study I found:

The durability of an HA filler is also determined by
whether the HA filler is cross-linked. Non-cross-linked
HA fillers, or non-stabilized HA fillers, as they are also
called, last less than 24 hours in the skin. Traditionally,
biphasic cross-linked fillers remain for 6 to 8 months after
treatment. With this well-established scientific concept
in mind, physicians consider cross-linked HA fillers as
“heavier” injectables and they are the most common fillers
used worldwide.36

Syntherol is better than mct?

It's the same thing but pharmacy mct is used.
Come on now...

I just meant there is silica added so it's addition is suppose to make gains more lasting. Granted I have never injected straight mct oil. Well that's technically not true as I inject coconut all year as my gear is made from it and it's definitely not like syntherol. A few mates have told me whilst mct oil is good syntherol feels better. Johnjuan is one guy who told me that. I like to try everything so I at least know so I am not going to pretend to have used it. I always post it should work though as it obviously should. Guys tend to overdo the solvents to make it sterile as they literally just buy it from a supp store so it's usually more painful. If guys are getting great painfree results with mct oil good for them but I am very happy with syntherol and plan to use it again very soon.

The one used in Trigili’s product and the other well-known HA product out there. Dr Scott Stevenson also touched on this on an episode of Muscle Minds iirc. He said those products are not cross-linked but in order for it to really work the HA would have to be cross-linked.

I looked at N.T.'s product imo its over priced. In his videos he is talking 2 cc in each head...maybe. Not nearly enough for anything. If you can sterilize ha powder by microwaving it for a minute well....you can figure it out from there Cross linked aside. Obviously though his product is a joke. If your dead set on cross linked juvederm is your answer but its going to run 10s of thousands of dollars. So maybe synthol is currently the best bang for buck product on the market. I've personally done both and i will take non cross linked HA but if your not spreading out 5mls at least in a muscle your wasting time. Imo

Plus at 20mg a ml the stuff has the viscosity somewhere between pudding and jello. It doesnt just go away in a few days..

I just meant there is silica added so it's addition is suppose to make gains more lasting. Granted I have never injected straight mct oil. Well that's technically not true as I inject coconut all year as my gear is made from it and it's definitely not like syntherol. A few mates have told me whilst mct oil is good syntherol feels better. Johnjuan is one guy who told me that. I like to try everything so I at least know so I am not going to pretend to have used it. I always post it should work though as it obviously should. Guys tend to overdo the solvents to make it sterile as they literally just buy it from a supp store so it's usually more painful. If guys are getting great painfree results with mct oil good for them but I am very happy with syntherol and plan to use it again very soon.

They do put higher BA to make it less likely to get infection and swelling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131