advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best shape of my life but sex drive shot to shit...

Many thanks emeric. I am assuming that my test is far too high (its actually higher than 1600) and the gap between E2 is too big. I also think my receptor sites are completely shot at this point.

I am using Test Eth which is 250mg/ml so I wont be able to shoot that little not even with an insulin syringe. But I will get it as low as possible. In future I will obviously be using Test Prop...

Could you clarify the growth factor supplement thing? :) not sure what you mean by that... sorry

Also, would you suggest I take anything else? Clomid to restore FSH and LH? Or perhaps DHEA or Pregnolone to raise E2 levels a tad? Or just stay off everything else and keep to nothing but Test...?

Inject 4 IU of the 250mg it will equal 10mg , inject every other day. I will PM you about the growth factor supplement and where to purchase in UK. No need for clomid.

Inject 4 IU of the 250mg it will equal 10mg , inject every other day. I will PM you about the growth factor supplement and where to purchase in UK. No need for clomid.

Many thanks Emeric. Got it on the IUs, will do that and see where it takes me. If you can still PM me the info on the supplement that would be great.

Small update: I was completely off all gear for 3 weeks now due to illness (unrelated to gear use). Incidentally my libido has improved drastically and well as my erection difficulties are almost completely gone. Big relief it happened so quickly...:rolleyes:

I am assuming the cause of the problems was precisely what you and Rogue and a few others were saying: Test far too high, unnecessary use of AIs that crushed my E2 levels, (and then killed off completely by using DHT compounds).

I am going to stick to small amounts of Test injected 2-3 times a week and see where this puts me. But so far, life is much better. Never had a problem taking large amounts of gear, but I guess with age shit can take a bit of a turn. Gonna be more careful in future.

I am very grateful for the advice and help I have received.

everyone is focused on t and e here but i know for sure that some ppl have all sorts of issues when fsh and lh are off.

these can be addressed with hcg or combo of nolva/ana/clomid though clo may be excessive and or optional it will also "help".

i dont mean this in a bad way at all, hope you understand but seems like quite a bit of gear for quite a while to be where you are. you honestly could keep that with just trt ish.

seems like you need to address your diet quite a big. good fats will also help you "feel" better.

i notice also as i get older higher doses do not = more sex drive, often they hurt it. test and mast for sure! low doses are great, if i go too high its like its too much and sex drive goes the wrong way.

lower the doses and focus on some other stuff, you will be ok in a lil while. stressing makes it worse.

I appreciate your advice bro. Very good stuff there which I will take to heart.

Just as info, I was only using 250mg of Test and upped it to 500 because I figured it might handle the lack of libido issue. Same with the Mast, only used it to try and handle libido.

I am a "recreational" user and dont intend to stand on a stage. I do it to look and feel good. Considering how I used to look before I started my journey, I know I have made good progress and am going to continue.

In the future I will stick to a low dose of test like Emeric suggested, and a small dose of EQ or Masteron, and steer well clear of AIs as well as 19 NORS.

Again, thanks for the advice.

Hello Emeric,
Would you be so kind as to send me a PM about the growth Factor supplement? I'm really tired of spending money on supplements that really don't work and you look and sound like you know what works. Thanks in advance.

I havent read through all the post so my apologize if someones mentioned it. But I like to look at the simplest interventions first.

Where are your calories at? If your still running a decent deficient theirs your problem right there. When your body is deprived of calories reproduction takes a back seat.

Again.. I haven't read all the posts... But if your running anti es every day you will tank you e2.. Especially when your also running dhts which also effect estro.. Aromasin and arimidex have a accumulative effect over time.. People use WAY TOO MUCH of them.. Depending on your doses aromasin , being a suicide , can be run twice a week.. Arimidex two or three times a week.. But running too much inhibitors and running a DHT is asking for tanked ESTRo..

Again.. I haven't read all the posts... But if your running anti es every day you will tank you e2.. Especially when your also running dhts which also effect estro.. Aromasin and arimidex have a accumulative effect over time.. People use WAY TOO MUCH of them.. Depending on your doses aromasin , being a suicide , can be run twice a week.. Arimidex two or three times a week.. But running too much inhibitors and running a DHT is asking for tanked ESTRo..

Sound advise here. Whenever I run Masteron, I have to come off arimidex or I'll tank within weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws