over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sleep / recovery aid

weed doesnt actually give the best REM sleep but is good at putting you to sleep.
GHB or i think its pesrcribed as Xyrem does a great job with REM sleep but a lot of potential for abuse
Weed promotes deeper wave sleep which is actually where you're healing your body
The only downside is you can wake up still stoned if you overdo it which can affect your productivity and quality of life.

Yeah but Seroquel zombifies me, kind of makes me depressed. Works by reducing dopamine activity.

When I take it before bed, I only take 25 mgs. It will def make me among the walking dead if I take it too late.

Are there any ways to get the effects from the oral route? I just cannot do any of the vape pens.
Of course, cannabinoids are active orally or better yet find yourself some CBN candy to dissolve in your mouth. Sublingual is my preferred route.

Topical CBD actually help my wrist some... More than icy hot (or similar products) did. But for sleep it doesn't really do anything for me.

ZMA is another winner when it comes to sleep. If you really struggle getting shut eye, talk to a doc about low dose Seroquel. It will knock you out cold.

Low dose seroquel as in 25mg?

When I take it before bed, I only take 25 mgs. It will def make me among the walking dead if I take it too late.

How long does it take for it to kick in? How soon before bed do you take it?

They really are a good tool in the war chest. Sleep/recovery, appetite, anti-inflammatory, the list just goes on and on...

Some ones to focus on IMO:
CBN
CBD
delta8-thc
delta9-thc
They've isolated thcv. Which main effects are focus and sustained energy. Interesting times indeed in the world of 'noid' science.
Cbg is also a good 'noid' for energy and inflammation.

I was having a real hard time sleeping recently I got prescribed trazodone 50mg it worked miracles!!

Before that I was taking about 3 mg Xanax plus 30 mg melatonin ,500 magnesium valerian, clonidine. I was trying everything. All this was only giving me 4 hours of sleep sometimes.

Now with trazodone +.5mg Xanax I get easy 7 hours and wake up refresh and my wife says I don't toss and turn anymore.
Xanax is bad news. Seizure withdrawals is not worth it.

Xanax is bad news. Seizure withdrawals is not worth it.
Yes, I have witnessed it firsthand: Grandmal seizures, depression, feeling doomed, chills, insomnia etc etc.

Plus, It can take a while to recover from too. gabaergic drugs are only ones you absolutely don't want to try to detox on on your own. Yet the same can be said for alcohol.

Benzos are far more forgiving in comparison to opioids as far as physical dependency. Takes a long time and you could feel it starting to come on. .5 mg of Xanax once a day isn't going to do that. Especially given it's half life. I have addictive personality and I've never had issues with benzos I know some do but this is my experience.

My main recommendation wad the trazodone which is commonly prescribed as a sleep aid + it's also an older generation antidepressant. Comparing it to an antique schizophrenic drug. I'd say it's much better alternative. Especially because that drug lowers dopamine when dopamine is lowered progesterone goes up. this is not a good combination especially when people are looking for a sleep aid are taking nor 19s usually.

I don’t use it every night but when I do I take it 30 mins before bed. It kicks in with 15-30 mins.

My biggest fear would seroquel would be feeling groggy in the morning. I heard many reporting this. How long do you allow between taking the pill and getting up in the morning? Perhaps, allowing enough time would make one feel more refreshed in the morning??

My biggest fear would seroquel would be feeling groggy in the morning. I heard many reporting this. How long do you allow between taking the pill and getting up in the morning? Perhaps, allowing enough time would make one feel more refreshed in the morning??
That s*** would zombify me going into the afternoon.

That's what I heard from many others, but it could also be dose related. What dose did you take?
It's been a long time, so I don't know what milligram it was, but I even split the pill into a quarter.

Took 25 mg last night due to be stressed out. Feel like a champ this morning. Also took the seroquel with my MK677

Took 25 mg last night due to be stressed out. Feel like a champ this morning. Also took the seroquel with my MK677

No grogginess in the AM? How many hours did you allow from the moment you took the seroquel until you woke up?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131