over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sleep / recovery aid

I recently been prescribed 75 mgs of the generic Doxepin. Working great. I take about an hour before bed. Then you need at least 8 hours of sleep before work or life, because you will be drowsy the next day. 2 cups of coffee in morning and I’m good. Just thought I would share.

natural vitality calm, its a magnesium supplement. i only take it when i have very bad anxiety and i cant fall a sleep, the only down side is that i wake up very drowsy.

also indica pen, flower, or edibles. they knock me out for at least 7 good hours.

For me, sleep is a problem. Sometimes I just can't turn off my brain. I was looking for a natural sleeping pill and came across an article on adrenal support and restoration with natural "sleeping pills". They advised starting with minimum supplements and medicines. For example, soothing tinctures (mint, ashwagandha, lavender). Magnesium. Epsom bath salt also relaxes (15 minutes in warm water in the evenings)
Then I came across Wellabs drops to support the adrenal glands, which just combine all the necessary herbal sedatives. They relax me enough to fall asleep and sleep deeply without being sleepy in the morning. This liquid nighttime supplement acts quickly, a couple of drops in a glass of water and I sleep like a baby.

I use the following (not all together but I combine 1-2 usually)

***Xanax-i use 1mg and no more

***ambien- one 10mg ambien usually will work

***thc syringes

***shatter, crumble or thc diamonds (live resin)- I have a vaporizer made for concentrates I use

***vape pen- I mostly use Viscous brand bc it’s potent. Always indica even during day time use

***edibles- find a good edible product like Punch Bars.

***GHB- I’m very careful and prudent with this one. Currently my source stopped selling though so I don’t have a source

seroquel leaves me hungover, I eat the fridge and I sleepwalk on it. It’s a terrible drug

trazadone has a 25 minute window where you need to be in bed with your eyes closed for it to work right.

lunesta works well too as does Zalepon

Reminded me of Tony Hughes mentioning GHB helps him sleep 4 hours and work 20. Seems like pretty dangerous stuff though.

Reminded me of Tony Hughes mentioning GHB helps him sleep 4 hours and work 20. Seems like pretty dangerous stuff though.

Inventor and futurologist Bucky Fuller came up with a method that he put into practice for a while, he had 30 minute naps every 6 hours or so, to do a total of 2 hours a day. He abandoned that method because it was not compatible with the functioning of the rest of society.

I do not know to what extent it would be sustainable or healthy, clearly our biology and physiognomy have not evolved to sleep that way, but Fuller was an innovator.

GHB is a crazy drug and very dangerous, people use to take it at clubs and kick it but the issues, its liquid and hard to know how much is made. It can F you up.

I have some experience with GHB in the past

The claims of GHB It's being this wonder drug that you can function with 4 hours of sleep is bullshit.

When you take GHB hours later you get a dopamine rebound which makes which wakes you up, Requiring you to take more in the middle of the night to get enough sleep.

Taken properly it's actually a pretty mild drug. But it's definitely easy to take too much, one time I took too much and passed out while walkingand hit my head to the corner of the bed and woke up a few hours later. Another time I was leaving the club I drove a couple of us home because I was the only one that was not drinking I felt totally fine, then while driving I fell asleep/passed out in the right lane and woke up in the left lane. Really scary and stupid.

Brian Carroll’s CBD oil puts me out before bed, I’m up before my alarm goes off and feel better rested.

Wondering what you guys use. The wife and I were both huge fans of Musclepharm's Iron Dream before it was discontinued. Literally the only product over the counter or otherwise that would have you waking up noticeably not as sore as you should be. Seems like the current stuff is geared more towards just knocking you out, and less for actual recovery. Thoughts?
REPP makes a great product for sleep and recovery called Hyper Sleep.

I use the following (not all together but I combine 1-2 usually)

***Xanax-i use 1mg and no more

***ambien- one 10mg ambien usually will work

***thc syringes

***shatter, crumble or thc diamonds (live resin)- I have a vaporizer made for concentrates I use

***vape pen- I mostly use Viscous brand bc it’s potent. Always indica even during day time use

***edibles- find a good edible product like Punch Bars.

***GHB- I’m very careful and prudent with this one. Currently my source stopped selling though so I don’t have a source

seroquel leaves me hungover, I eat the fridge and I sleepwalk on it. It’s a terrible drug

trazadone has a 25 minute window where you need to be in bed with your eyes closed for it to work right.

lunesta works well too as does Zalepon
no way, i take trazodone and i dont feel it until 2 hours later sometimes that's when i hit the hay and i sleep great

400 mg magnesium glycinate
CBD
MST ZMK

Are all noteworthy

I like GABA and 5-htp. My main problem is to relax before sleeping, and gaba is perfect for that. Taken with 5-htp gives even a better effect. Take a look here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26921634/
If you have trouble staying a sleep i guess melatonin and melatonin with a slow release will perhaps suit you better.
ZMA doesnt help me sleep much other than more vivid dreams. And that goes away after taking it for a couple of weeks.

I ended up addicted to it many years ago, what started with 20ml of a night to sleep became me drinking litres of the stuff every day just to function. The stories I could tell of me falling asleep in crazy places lol. Had to be placed into an drug induced coma for a week cos the withdrawal was so bad.
Please anyone reading this stay away from ghb it's a killer!!
I have some experience with GHB in the past

The claims of GHB It's being this wonder drug that you can function with 4 hours of sleep is bullshit.

When you take GHB hours later you get a dopamine rebound which makes which wakes you up, Requiring you to take more in the middle of the night to get enough sleep.

Taken properly it's actually a pretty mild drug. But it's definitely easy to take too much, one time I took too much and passed out while walkingand hit my head to the corner of the bed and woke up a few hours later. Another time I was leaving the club I drove a couple of us home because I was the only one that was not drinking I felt totally fine, then while driving I fell asleep/passed out in the right lane and woke up in the left lane. Really scary and stupid.

I second those who say trazodone is good for sleep. It works great for me. I take 50-100mg depending on how sleepy I need to get lol. I don't wake up groggier than normal (I'm always groggy in the AM not a morning person). No weird side effects like I felt on Amitriptyline (Dry mouth), Seroquel (Prolactin sides) or xanax (I become a...bad person). I know some people function okay on Xanax but to me it's really more useful in one off situations like a stimulant induced anxiety attack. Good to have on hand but boy I find that benzos can really be hard to use responsibly, hence I avoid.

Trazodone is not a benzo, it doesn't mess with your respiration or heart rate, and it isn't euphoric like GHB so you won't end up getting shot by your neighbor for G-walking into his house to raid his fridge in the middle of the night. I only feel the need to take it at night right before bed when I really need to get to sleep so I can wake up early. If not, then I just stay up because I'm a night owl. (Being a morning person btw I think is HIGHLY overrated ;)).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws