over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sleep / recovery aid

Hey Warlock, I took it last night at 10 am. Woke up and got out of bed this morning at 5:45 am. I don't have much of an issue getting out of bed.

For sleep and recovery I use Primeval "EAA Sleep" nightly. I happen to love GABA. The small melatonin dose helps at my age as well. (54).

Attachments

• image_2020-11-08_092228.png
    image_2020-11-08_092228.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 30
I hated my over night visits, slept like crap and agreed 100% - pain in the a$$ but now I love mine. And a good bed, when my wife and I bought our house about 6 years ago, for the first time in my life I said "We are spending $$ on a good bed" If we ever get divorced, I am taking the bed!!!!

out of curiosity are you using a full face mask or just the nasal? ive always found it tough to make it through the night without rolling over on top of it and waking myself up.

ZMA is another winner when it comes to sleep. If you really struggle getting shut eye, talk to a doc about low dose Seroquel. It will knock you out cold.
does it leave you with a hangover in the morning though? i love Ambien but i don't feel normal until the early evening most of the times i've taken it and i hate having the spend half the day feeling like a zombie.

No hangover if taken early... it doesn’t affect me that way. Keep in mind I cut a 50 mg in half and take it an hour to 30 mins before retiring. We all tend to react to drugs in different manners.

I have a job where being hungover every morning would kill my performance. I sit and talk to people all day as I recruit people.

100mg trazodone works wonders. 200mg I noticed made me very groggy the next day. So 100mg is sweet spot for me.

Ive been taking ZMAs for years on and off. Seem to work well but have to take on an empty stomach.

Sleep aid right now trying just
2 hour pre bed
Magnesium
melatonin

and sleep with a fan blowing on me to keep cool all year winter summer it does help a bit and the noise helps me

but still get lots of shitty sleep something i need too try and improve like relaxation methods

Good topic. My sleep is bad too having sleep apnea. I've been on trazadone helps withy a muscle relaxant before bed. The trazadone also gives you wood, lol. Of course you need a prescription for it though.
Trazadone puts me to sleep. Just makes me very groggy the next day

They really are a good tool in the war chest. Sleep/recovery, appetite, anti-inflammatory, the list just goes on and on...

Some ones to focus on IMO:
CBN
CBD
delta8-thc
delta9-thc
I have received minimal benifit from CBD. If I were to consider CBN or CBG would you have any recommendations MM?

download.jpeg
I have had good results with this product.
I am not currently taking it as I have a slight preference for L-tryptophan over 5-htp.
Super Sleep is one of the better comprehensive sleep aids IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131