over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best source of BCP-157

MA Research's BPC healed my severe tennis elbow! I was to a point that I couldn't go over 20-25lbs of Tricep pushdowns with the rope on the cable machine!! Pathetic I know......
I did 500 sub q once a day for 40 days!
Suffering from a mild case of tennis elbow myself right now! I don’t even play tennis lol. Just started a Wolverine stack (bpc-157&tb-500) from SRP. My elbow feels better immediately after a dose! It must have some sort of immediate anti-inflammatory component to it. I already feel a lot better.

I've used this site many times......https://www.peptidesciences.com/

Not the cheapest but their peptides are quality and they are all tested.
They are quality peptides for sure! But there are definitely better deals out there! I use PS when I can’t get a certain one in a 10 pack kit from a board sponsor.

They are quality peptides for sure! But there are definitely better deals out there! I use PS when I can’t get a certain one in a 10 pack kit from a board sponsor.
Cerebrolysin looks interesting

Cerebrolysin looks interesting
I saw that. It comes in an ampule which is a little strange. From what I read about it the compound has some good neuroprotective properties to it. They said it wasn’t profitable enough to pursue further in research but that it’s good for Parkinson’s, ALS and Alzheimer’s! That seems silly that it wouldn’t be profitable. What about it do you think is interesting? I know I’ve spent enough on peptides lately and really need to slow down lol. I haven’t been using them for long but my body seems to respond very well to them.

I saw that. It comes in an ampule which is a little strange. From what I read about it the compound has some good neuroprotective properties to it. They said it wasn’t profitable enough to pursue further in research but that it’s good for Parkinson’s, ALS and Alzheimer’s! That seems silly that it wouldn’t be profitable. What about it do you think is interesting? I know I’ve spent enough on peptides lately and really need to slow down lol. I haven’t been using them for long but my body seems to respond very well to them.
According to Reddit posts, it supposedly improves cognition, verbal fluidity, and mental clarity.

Do you ship to Europe? Im using TB500 and BPC from another source now but i think the quality isnt good. Hoping to try yours...
Unfortunately, no...unless you have a way of getting the funds over here. That's the main problem. We could always do a bank transfer, but I'm not sure what fees may be associated with that, as it varies from bank to bank. Sometimes they're cheap, sometimes they're not. If this is something you're interested in, pm me. :)

3 posts with Newsarms in name and 1 post.... Questionable.
lol Three posts,.. all from people that just joined.. recommending a place no one has ever heard of. smh Sounds like a few people that no one knows, just started a business.

I'm looking to stock up on some BCP-157 and was wondering what is everyone prefer source for it (and TB-500) , I know a couple sponsor here sell it but lately it's seems like quality of the peptide has been really hit or miss.
Do we have anyone here that has consistently reliable dosed peptide.???

Feel free to message me if you don't want to reply publicly.
I've been in the research arena for well over 15 years. I formally supported ProMuscle with a couple of my companies. Although he wasnt a favorite of many I partnered with Phil Hernon for about 5 years. Today I am here supporting www.almightypeptides.com Seeing I mentioned Phil I've set up a promo code in his name for 20% off RIPPhil. Good Healing!

Which ones are you using and if you can elaborate on your results it would be nice

Which ones are you using and if you can elaborate on your results it would be nice
I haven’t been using peptides very long at all. I took a 9 year hiatus from these boards altogether, just raising my family and cruising the whole time. I really just discovered peptides a few months ago. I did run a tiny bit of igf1-lr3 about 12 years ago. So I had heard of them, but that was the only one I had dabbled with. It also seems that hgh is way more affordable and accessible now than it was back then! I really can’t elaborate too much since I have very limited experience at this point. Right now, I am running the TB&BPC stack for a mild case of tennis elbow. It really sucks not being able to do curls or a pull day!

I haven’t been using peptides very long at all. I took a 9 year hiatus from these boards altogether, just raising my family and cruising the whole time. I really just discovered peptides a few months ago. I did run a tiny bit of igf1-lr3 about 12 years ago. So I had heard of them, but that was the only one I had dabbled with. It also seems that hgh is way more affordable and accessible now than it was back then! I really can’t elaborate too much since I have very limited experience at this point. Right now, I am running the TB&BPC stack for a mild case of tennis elbow. It really sucks not being able to do curls or a pull day!
If your source is good you should be happy with the tb-bpc , in my case I felt a good anabolic effect from them, similar to something like 10mgs of winstrol

If your source is good you should be happy with the tb-bpc , in my case I felt a good anabolic effect from them, similar to something like 10mgs of winstrol
Yep! I’ve got some from two different sources and they both feel exactly the same! There’s a pretty good stinging. I definitely get a feel good type of rush for a few minutes and yeah it does make me feel a little anabolic but I’m also blasting just a touch right now too! 😉 So not sure how much it’s actually doing in that respect. It does seem to have some kind of immediate ant-inflammatory effect too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws