over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best steroid for the wife?

michael623

Newbies
Help me out fellas cant decide on a cycle for the wife????? Its her first and shes looking for lean muscle. Late 20s athletic and in the gym 5 days a week..thx

Only steroid I'd feel comfortable giving my girl is very low dose oxandrolone. I also read ladies have had good results with SARMS. They respond better to it then men apparently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Depends on the type of physique she wants bro if you show her a figure competeor in the off-season and she says too much muscle use sarms don't even mess with Var if you do no more than 10 mg a day

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

20170218_193341.jpg
That's my wife she run var primo EQ and low test but she want muscle its up too what she wants

Man I'd never willingly let a female run tren...I don't see how anyone could suggest tren for a woman...Look at her for one,she's already looking jacked running the compounds she's on...OP just like with everyone else Diet,and lift heavier for her...She's already looking very nice,lift heavier to grow the muscles... Tired of everyone thinking it's always best to add more drugs,it's not...Gear is for healing purposes...Look at my #s I put up and I only run gear once maybe twice at most a year...

THE REAPER

Only steroid I'd feel comfortable giving my girl is very low dose oxandrolone. I also read ladies have had good results with SARMS. They respond better to it then men apparently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
This right here if anything ∆∆∆∆∆∆...Don't listen to members who don't know,or haven't at least proven they do know something...

THE REAPER

var, primo, npp or eq in that order but make sure the compound is 100% what it is meant to be. Thats the big factor with women and gear with the first two compounds

I'd have to agree with Big, Tren for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys are joking right my wife competes in figure and want too do physique and she won't go near tren at all that's nuts.

var, primo, npp or eq in that order but make sure the compound is 100% what it is meant to be. Thats the big factor with women and gear with the first two compounds
^^^^^^^most Definately var and primo are expensive and a lot of it is other drugs . 20170318_001536.jpg we test everything first

It being her first run she should slowly up the dose also....Everyone reacts differently to what they can and can't handle.....She can always add more but some sides don't go in reverse.... My wife's first var run she done great at 5 then 10 then 15 wasn't anything to major ....The day she went above 15 she started feeling like shit, acne, bp, ect. We caught it due to building her up slow but if it was one of the other drugs could have went worse...

Man I'd never willingly let a female run tren...I don't see how anyone could suggest tren for a woman...Look at her for one,she's already looking jacked running the compounds she's on...OP just like with everyone else Diet,and lift heavier for her...She's already looking very nice,lift heavier to grow the muscles... Tired of everyone thinking it's always best to add more drugs,it's not...Gear is for healing purposes...Look at my #s I put up and I only run gear once maybe twice at most a year...

THE REAPER
Agree 100%.. ive been digging around for awhile now for a cycle my wife can safely use. Anavar sounds the most safest and efficient for a woman wanting to have some edge on her training and still look like a woman in the end.. i dont know about you guys but i would like to continue wearing the pants .. throw a little tren at your wifes and your buttholes may be sorry .. also going to try a little clen to get her help her break a sweat and get her more in the groove while shes at the gym.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

First cycle, anavar 5mg a day for 4-5 weeks, if no issue she could try 10 for another 4-5... You don't need more on a first cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Low dose anavar for her first time , start at 5mg a day for a few week to see how she responds then up to 10mg.

Make sure her training and diet are in line with her goals though

Anavar is good. Its a little expensive but its mild.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131