over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Summer Vacation You Ever Took?

Summer means South Tahoe ; you won't face service closures as you would during the park's winter season. An affordable **broken link removed**, the national park offers couples and families a close-up look at the awe-inspiring Old Faithful

I went to Punta Cana this past June,it was quit beautiful. Just had to remind myself not to drink the water,oh and sometimes the water smelled like sewerage!

Maui or Cabo San Lucas

I loved the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) and Venezuela (Margarita). The most fun I probably had was in Ibiza though.

Had to be this summer. Went to Holland for 3 nights (I'm from there, but have been living in the USA for 14 years), after Holland went to two of the Canary Islands which are Spanish islands off the coast of north west Africa for another 14 days. Absolutely amazing, affordable, low crime and gorgeous weather. Siam park is an insane water park ranked number 1 in the world on Tenerife (Island we stayed for ten days), we went there twice and also went to Loro Parque, an Amazing animal park.

Took the family (wife and 2 kids) and my parents were there too since they retired on La Gomera (one of the Canary Islands). Dropped quite a bit of cash, but it was awesome and I'm sure my kids made memories they'll have the rest of their lives. And they also got to meet their great grand mother in Holland who is 96 years old.

Last edited:
The one I just got home from a couple weeks ago. Spent a month traveling 5 countries and 15 cities/islands in Europe. Croatia, Greece, England, France, Spain. Went solo and met up with hundreds of other travelers and we had the time of our lives.

The one I just got home from a couple weeks ago. Spent a month traveling 5 countries and 15 cities/islands in Europe. Croatia, Greece, England, France, Spain. Went solo and met up with hundreds of other travelers and we had the time of our lives.

I didn't know you went solo...that's badass..glad you had a good time it definitely looked fun!

Pre marriage days. I traveled and backpacked for 2 years solo....best thing I ever did, met so many people and really became a different person....a better one.

BigDog u came to England !! which part ??

BigDog u came to England !! which part ??

London brother. I was actually sick for the 3 days I was in London though after going are in Greece right beforehand so I didn't get to do much here unfortunately :(

London brother. I was actually sick for the 3 days I was in London though after going are in Greece right beforehand so I didn't get to do much here unfortunately :(
whatttt I live 20 min away from central London !!! I can catch a train and be at kings cross (London main train station ) in 20 mind and then catch underground tube and get to you wherever you were.
I would have come to see you with few back loaded tren barrels and then we would gone to your fev place MacDonald's or burger king and stuffed our faces lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

whatttt I live 20 min away from central London !!! I can catch a train and be at kings cross (London main train station ) in 20 mind and then catch underground tube and get to you wherever you were.
I would have come to see you with few back loaded tren barrels and then we would gone to your fev place MacDonald's or burger king and stuffed our faces lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Haha I actually did think of you while I was there but I was basically bedridden in my hotel (stayed at the Royal National). I found a Boots pharmacy nearby where I had to buy stuff to feel better. I needed to get better before France.

Haha I actually did think of you while I was there but I was basically bedridden in my hotel (stayed at the Royal National). I found a Boots pharmacy nearby where I had to buy stuff to feel better. I needed to get better before France.

That's awful when u get sick while travelling as the time is limited anyway in any one place and you want to make the most of it and not be bedridden. Oh well there is always a next time so maybe next time :)

Best place I've been by far would be Bocas del Toro in Panama. The water is bright and pure, and you can swim with dolphins!

Couple of you guys mentioned cruises and my wife and I cruise quit a bit. The best are the ones where the ships are repositioned. They go to Europe from Florida and then 6 mos. or so later they return to Florida. You can usually get the best deals then. Depending on how many stops they make, usually a 14 day trip and then you can stay in different countries either before or after the cruise. We've beens to Spain and Portugal several times and spent 5 days in London this year. I was fortunate to have taken a tour to Normandy and wow, what an experience. The Kicker is the return airfare, but if you can generate milage with your credit cards it helps.

While each of these answers are certainly appealing, I believe having the kids along, being city guy, etc. should be taken into consideration. It will certainly generate a lot of different answers as such.

When I was younger, I always wanted to get to the beautiful places fast. The mode of travel was a tool. Now, I can enjoy the travel and part and parcel of the experience. I do not have children, but my dog loves it. When and if I get even older, my bet is that I will enjoy the "getting there" part as much or more as the "payoff" spots. I've seen it with me own eyes with folks a bit more experienced than I.

Building adventures with your children, heck, they may think the RV is better than Disneyland! The time, the adventure, the guts it takes to "create a trip" versus "buy a trip". It will allow you to be spontaneous which is great with family. We never travel with more than a very loose outline. It has been wonderful, relaxing, and rewarding.

I could supply much better answers if I knew the ages of your children. But you asked our best, not the best for you.

Most beautiful places this hillbilly has ever seen: Road to Hana in Maui, Amalfi Coast in Italy (Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Capri), Cinqeu Terra also in Italy, the entrance to Monaco from the Italian Side, Porto Fino, Parts of Jamaica, Kaui, and Lisa's bedroom in 1975.

Give the age of your kids and you will get more informative answers with people with better experience in that realm.

PWood

I've done Rome, Venice, Paris, Miami, New York, Hawaii.... One that was literally mind blowing was Ibiza! Literally best time ever!

A month camping on safari in Kenya, during their summer time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131