over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best supplement for joints?

So 1-2 grams a day is a good dose for the hydrolyzed collagen? Or higher? Like 10g?

Last edited:
Very interesting articles on HA. Been taking it for a couple of months and has done wonders for my elbow and knee pain. Will definitely have to do a bit more research on the long term effects. Just bought a new bottle so will definitely use that and then see.....

This guy recently joined and started a barrage of nonsensical horseshit posts, mostly touting the wonders of coffee. He's quickly attaining ghbrah status!

humility brah..........

and a sense of humor...........

no need to be serious about myself.

BTW, yes coffee does help. I played football, lifted heavy weights for many years. ACL and MCL injuries that led to arthritis in my ankles and knees. I am 130 kilo now, living in Europe where it is snowing and coffee definitely helps.

Many Americans do not drink enough coffee, and therefore cast judgement on the anti inflamatory effects of coffee.

I will not insult anyone on here..........I respect everyone, no matter their judgement upon me.

Very interesting articles on HA. Been taking it for a couple of months and has done wonders for my elbow and knee pain. Will definitely have to do a bit more research on the long term effects. Just bought a new bottle so will definitely use that and then see.....

HA?

Hyaluronic acid?

used for a few months, joints were ok but usually for me joints are not as much an issue as tendons.

I find curc to be better in general, though Ha can have its place.

HA?

Hyaluronic acid?

used for a few months, joints were ok but usually for me joints are not as much an issue as tendons.

I find curc to be better in general, though Ha can have its place.

YEAH BRO. HYALURONIC ACID...SO FAR ITS BEEN WORKING PRETTY WELL FOR ME. ELBOW TENDONITIS IS GONE. ABLE TO HAVE DECENT ARMS WORKOUTS NOW AND MY KNEE WOULD ONLY BOTHER ME ON SQUATS AND THAT DISCOMFORT IS ALMOST GONE. HOPE THIS SECOND BOTTLE WILL WIPE IT OUT BUT WILL SEE...
WILL USE WHAT WORKS AND WHEN SOMETHING STOPS WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE.

Spinal Stenosis

Aloha bruthas,

Had back surgery for spianl stenosis April 2013. L-3-4-5 laminectomy. L-5/S-1 laminotomy. X-rays show new narrowing at L-3-4. Pain is on the upswing-significantly. MRI tomorrow.

I know this post is about joint pain, however I thought there might be some thoughts for severe back pain.

Thoughts and feedback are appreciated my brothers!

V

YEAH BRO. HYALURONIC ACID...SO FAR ITS BEEN WORKING PRETTY WELL FOR ME. ELBOW TENDONITIS IS GONE. ABLE TO HAVE DECENT ARMS WORKOUTS NOW AND MY KNEE WOULD ONLY BOTHER ME ON SQUATS AND THAT DISCOMFORT IS ALMOST GONE. HOPE THIS SECOND BOTTLE WILL WIPE IT OUT BUT WILL SEE...
WILL USE WHAT WORKS AND WHEN SOMETHING STOPS WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE.

I used an im version.

think we got the idea form horse racing or something...

sodium hyalurate.

there are some horse studies out there.

I felt like my joints may have made more popping or cracking noises while using...

who would be interested in hydro collagen II capsules??? if i get some interest ill do them for you guys :)

they would be ~$20-$22 for 100ct of 1000mg... shipping would be cheap since they are small and lightweight...

i always have talked about curcumin(this was inj version) was only thing that cleared up my tennis elbow on both arms and made me quit lifting... i feel like a well oiled machine with all the collagen i take in from the LBAs... i think a good regiment with both Hydro Collagen and Curcumin would be amazing for joint health...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity