over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best teen bodybuilder ever

Incredible russian kid at only 21 and 5'6". :eek:

I wonder how he will do in the future!

Attachments

• russian boy.jpg
    russian boy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 64,496
its obvious hes heavily abusing aas but that doesnt take away from the fact that he looks incredible. theres plenty of guys on boards just like this one using tons of gear that look like they dont even work out.

Incredible russian kid at only 21 and 5'6". :eek:

I wonder how he will do in the future!

:eek::eek::eek: HOLY SON OF A BUCKET! What a pile of muscle! That is incredible! It really doesn't look like he is unhealthy at ALL. I would like to see blood work on this kid! Should be interesting!

Attachments

• russian%20boy.jpg
    russian%20boy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5,101
Last edited:
the following pic is vic richards at age 19 after the california cold cup i think in 1984

Attachments

• vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13,778
the following pic is vic richards at age 19 after the california cold cup i think in 1984

Vic was one of my inspirations during my teens years. I would've liked to see him compete at the Olympia just to see how he would place. Too bad he isn't into competitions.

HOLEEE SHEEET!

That kid is a MONSTER!!! His chest is jaw-dropping, his arms and shoulders are the same, and his legs, JESUS!!! I mean, surely this guy will be in the IFBB in no time.

Casey Viator

casey viator supposedly went on this diet and trial and gained MASSIVE AMOUNTS of muscle in only a short run ill try to find it and post it a very good read but not sure if it was true u know maybe as true a muscle tech claim haha...anyways anyone know about the program he was on

COLORDO EXPERIEMNT

Casey Viator was in a college experiment for 28 days and was said to have used NO DRUGS but had all the food and weightlifting they wanted and needed...he focused on negative lifts more than anything and thought high intensity was no good

SHOCKER ALERT-he said he gain 63 pounds of muscle but lost 17 pounds of fat! with a overall weight gain of 46 pounds!!!! WTF how did he put on that much muscle and lose FAT just by training in eating in only a time peroid of 28 DAYS hahah

please dont say genetics i know it has alot to due with it but when BB's say its just genetics it reminds me of old ppl who dont know science and say its because of "god" omg lol i wanna pull out my hair when they say that!

Arthur Jones' Colorado muscle experiment.

Viator was out of shape. Muscle memory, aas. boom!

Nice ad campaign for Nautilus at the time.

Arthur Jones' Colorado muscle experiment.

Viator was out of shape. Muscle memory, aas. boom!

Nice ad campaign for Nautilus at the time.

True, I can believe a lot of things but gaining 63 pounds of muscle while loosing 17 pounds of fat in 28 days it´s just too much, there is something that they didn´t tell us and that is aas and starting out of shape, still impresive thoufh

he focused on negative lifts more than anything and thought high intensity was no good

On the contrary, brief, high intensity workouts were the goal. It actually was for a Nautilus advertisement.

Whatever happened to Ian Harrison? He used to work out at my gym in the Tampa area, but I haven't seen him in years.

bumping an old thread. (not that old)

good pics here, bring back some names i havent heard in a while.
and that alex kid!? holy crap. :eek:

Arnold at 18 or so i believe.

**broken link removed**
young_arnold_schwarzenegger_12.jpg

young_arnold_schwarzenegger_08.jpg

young_arnold_schwarzenegger_01.jpg

I was trying to find a picture of him at age 15-16, where he looked pretty good as well. at 18, he doesnt look as big as some of the kids today... and arnold had some great genes.. why are kids these days bigger? more food, more drugs. Kids these days are starting really young, and getting huge. Cant complain. they look great. Thats what happens when you take good-amazing genes, combined with spot on nutrition/training/rest.

Last edited:
i always liked ian harrison and often thought he got a raw deal in comps.

he was very much old school with his training etc. if you read old anabolic extreme interviews with him he was a big believer in massive food volume first then a bit of gear on top.

i remember he stated he had been off all sauce for over a year whilst he was learning wrestling and with just lifting a few days a week without focus he still held 290+lb

strong dude too

Jeff King was a big favorite of mine. He won the Teen NJ in 1979. I am not sure when this pic is dated though.

Attachments

• jeffking2.jpg
    jeffking2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24,099
i would take arnold's build in his younger years over the russian kids

Jeff King was a big favorite of mine. He won the Teen NJ in 1979. I am not sure when this pic is dated though.

That's when he won the Mr. America in Tampa, Florida 1983, I was there and man was I amazed with the size of these guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131