over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Test Enanthate out there?

i must sound crazy, but I swear this. Out of the 4-5 years I would cycle..the 3 times I used human grade was the best cycles Ive ever ran. Coincidence? I really dont know..because I ran quite a few brands in that time. But because of that theyre always first choice if anyone asks :st:r-wars

i must sound crazy, but I swear this. Out of the 4-5 years I would cycle..the 3 times I used human grade was the best cycles Ive ever ran. Coincidence? I really dont know..because I ran quite a few brands in that time. But because of that theyre always first choice if anyone asks :st:r-wars

Thats because UG maybe be 300mg this week and 200 mg next week.

By amps, I mean glass, all one piece. The break away ones. I would guess that a machine costs more than $3k to make.

total bullshit. ANYONE can buy a machine that puts tops on amps. anyone can fake fake fake amps bro. Money buys everything I think that machine runs about $2-3K. find someone to make silk screen lables for them and BAM you have fake amps.

Watson from US Pharma and HRT Clinics. Signature Pharm was best until they got in trouble.

It seems like the question should be "who puts out the most consistant batches in you expirence?"

I started with HRT and the pharmacies were inconsistent. So I'm sure every company has some differences in "batches", from time to time.

What makes a quality company is the one that has consistant "batches".

WHAT???? Are you serious???? What Pharmacy did you go to???? I'll take my HRT Test over ANYTHING out there ANY-DAY!

As far as which is the best Enanthate??? That's like asking which eggs are better....(brown, white, farmers etc...)

There are some good sources out there but you must do your homework and develop some kinda rapport with your choice! If they don't wish to oblige, move on, there are plenty more out there ready to scoop up business from those who possess very little business savvy and don't realize there is no supply without demand!

I also hear a lot about these Stealth products.... Advanced stealth etc.... I can't fathom how anyone could advocate a "ketchup sachet" as a means of containment! There is a reason why oil is packaged in Glass vials, Glass amps and Glass pre-loads! Think about it.... It's common sense really! The thought is nice but it's not wise OR safe in this instance!

I agree with Big E! If you have a way through MX, Testoviron, Primoteston depot amps are the way to go!

BTW: Galenkia and Aburihan are the most faked amps on the market!

STEEDA~

I have tried a few forms of test over the years. I started with QV then Stallion Labs now IP. I was wondering is there a superior form of test Enanthate? Assuming they were all equally dosed 250ml/mg is there one that stands above the rest?

my homebrew is the best,lol, :rolleyes: im actually on HRT and so ive never used a UGL its all homebrew or humangrade and they are identical as far as the results go for me

Thanks for all you input everyone. I am just going to stick with what I know is working for me...which is IP I am having great gains and no sides typical of the Mexico gear. By the way Chem 1's IGF-1 is the SHIT

By amps, I mean glass, all one piece. The break away ones. I would guess that a machine costs more than $3k to make.

lol bro how do you think they get the stuff inside the amp? magic? lol bro its a piece of glass which I assume the heat is used to fuse it all together. you are right about the price tho. the machine costs about $9k

Attachments

• sTILL%20PIC%20TO%20THE%20BEST.jpg
    sTILL%20PIC%20TO%20THE%20BEST.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 2,399
Last edited:
I love the name......AMPULMATIC.

Personally with the dubious quality of powders, I would try and stay with Human Grade gear. With no consistent place to test powders and powder quality issues from overseas, name brand HG gear would be your best bet IMO. Iraninans, Giza, Organon(Sust). Yes some amps are faked but with a quality source your chances of fakes are greatly decreased. I take my roll of the dice with one of the above amps over current UG with possible contaminants.

I have tried a few forms of test over the years. I started with QV then Stallion Labs now IP. I was wondering is there a superior form of test Enanthate? Assuming they were all equally dosed 250ml/mg is there one that stands above the rest?

Galenika, seems to be the best all around test e, on the black market today.
1. value = 1.2ml in every amp. (no exceptions)
2. smooth
3. painless
4. less acne or backne. lol

Iranians are good also, maybe be not quite as smooth as Galenika, but a fine
Human Grade test never the less....;)

well...

i have "heard" ;) a company called ameri-pharm has a bad ass 300mg enenthate, 300mg eq, 100mg tren ace, and a few other things out. all apparently are full dose, and work great for the people using them.
god bless
lucian

This is the best I've ever used. The Watson on the left is the best and the Paddock on the right is a close second.

Attachments

• legit.JPG
    legit.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 5,355

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner