over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for GH dose, once per day?

you guys are crazy with these questions, its not that complicated, you have 3 pulses per day, IN, BETWEEN THOSE PULSES, you can take it right before bed it really wont make a noticeable difference.
Men lose the daily pulse after late 20s/early 30s, we get the one big pulse shortly after falling asleep. Younger people, especially teens, get pulses all day. This is one main reason why good sleep is so important to health. Once we really get old, that one nightly pulse gets very weak and eventually almost nothing. Our thymus gland turns into a ball of fat and then we die from a cold or cancer.

I find that bedtime/evening doses keep me up and very negatively affect sleep (it wasnt this way before). Taking in the morning, i actually feel well-being/calming affect from it .

If you have blood sugar issues, MWF is vastly superior to daily. MWF is also much more effective for strength/muscle mass bulking (proven by studies and anecdotes like Dorian Yates/etc).

Daily is vastly superior for fat loss and staying lean. (also proven by studies and anecdotes)

GH does have an anti-cortisol effect. (likely one way it increases wellbeing, the others being increase in BDNF,etc) It lowers conversion of corticosterone to cortisol. They can both convert to each other in a recycling effect.

Men lose the daily pulse after late 20s/early 30s, we get the one big pulse shortly after falling asleep. Younger people, especially teens, get pulses all day. This is one main reason why good sleep is so important to health. Once we really get old, that one nightly pulse gets very weak and eventually almost nothing. Our thymus gland turns into a ball of fat and then we die from a cold or cancer.

I find that bedtime/evening doses keep me up and very negatively affect sleep (it wasnt this way before). Taking in the morning, i actually feel well-being/calming affect from it .

If you have blood sugar issues, MWF is vastly superior to daily. MWF is also much more effective for strength/muscle mass bulking (proven by studies and anecdotes like Dorian Yates/etc).

Daily is vastly superior for fat loss and staying lean. (also proven by studies and anecdotes)

GH does have an anti-cortisol effect. (likely one way it increases wellbeing, the others being increase in BDNF,etc) It lowers conversion of corticosterone to cortisol. They can both convert to each other in a recycling effect.
anything that increases BDNF and neurogenesis/plasticity I have always been privy and fascinated with, NOOPEPT is one! ketamine is as another wonder drug that increases BDNF and VEGF that I have incorporated over last 5 years on and off amongst others. also psychologists say exposure to new environments can do the same (DR JBP) . good post bro.

Noopept; a nootropic dipeptide, modulates persistent inflammation by effecting spinal microglia dependent Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) and pro-BDNF expression throughout apoptotic process. Heliyon

I use this daily its amazing

Adrafinil (Modafinil Precursor)150 mg
Citicoline135 mg
Phenylpiracetam100 mg
Noopept15 mg

phenylpiracetam is more neuroprotective than piracetam is, but also possesses psychostimulatory properties and is reported to enhance physical performance.

anything that increases BDNF and neurogenesis/plasticity I have always been privy and fascinated with, NOOPEPT is one! ketamine is as another wonder drug that increases BDNF and VEGF that I have incorporated over last 5 years on and off amongst others. also psychologists say exposure to new environments can do the same (DR JBP) . good post bro.

Noopept; a nootropic dipeptide, modulates persistent inflammation by effecting spinal microglia dependent Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) and pro-BDNF expression throughout apoptotic process. Heliyon

I use this daily its amazing

Adrafinil (Modafinil Precursor)150 mg
Citicoline135 mg
Phenylpiracetam100 mg
Noopept15 mg

phenylpiracetam is more neuroprotective than piracetam is, but also possesses psychostimulatory properties and is reported to enhance physical performance.

Cardiovascular exercise is #1 for BDNF and overall health. GH/IGF-1 are really potent inducers of BDNF and neurogenesis.

Would it make sense to take it about 2 hours before steady state cardio to increase lipolysis and not lose insulin sensitivity?
I think I remember reading that max blood values occur after 2 hours?
It doesn’t matter. People confuse fat burning with actual fat loss. You want to burn more fat when doing cardio then do it fasted but in the long run it won’t make a bit if difference. Acute responses are meaningless.

Anyone know why is it when I take GH (or GHRP’s) pre-bed I’m wired and can’t sleep?

Relatively small/average doses too.

I take mine in the AM as a result.

it doesn't really matter what protocol you do - the total daily dose counts

ps. when you take 2-3iu it doesn't matter at all lol
Are you saying that 2-3 iu, it doesn't matter when we take it just get it in?

Or that low dose is just a replacement dose and won't yield physique benefits? Just want to clarify.

Would it make sense to take it about 2 hours before steady state cardio to increase lipolysis and not lose insulin sensitivity?
I think I remember reading that max blood values occur after 2 hours?
I've read this too. Take it before fasted cardio with ephedra and caffeine 1+1+1=4. Non cardio days pre workout (on those days or really don't matter).

Are you saying that 2-3 iu, it doesn't matter when we take it just get it in?

Or that low dose is just a replacement dose and won't yield physique benefits? Just want to clarify.
the protocol has virtually no meaning in terms of effects

taking 2-3iu .... if you expect better skin and a little anti-aging effect, it is ok, but do not expect any noticeable benefits for muscle building from such a dose

although I keep forgetting that profesional muscle turned into trtmuscle so maybe I look at it wrong ...

taking 2-3iu .... if you expect better skin and a little anti-aging effect, it is ok, but do not expect any noticeable benefits for muscle building from such a dose

although I keep forgetting that profesional muscle turned into trtmuscle so maybe I look at it wrong ...
So many “cycles” of 200 mast/200 test 😂

Hey Luki, if budget was any issue whats minium IU of gh you would need to see physique benefits?

I gotta do mine late in the day. If not I’ll be a zombie all day. I still get very lethargic though, on anything over 6iu daily.

For me the lethargy is the same if I take 6iu or 18iu. So if I have the cabbage I’m going for 18iu! And I’ll take a mid-day nap too!

Cage

Well obviously sleep but hot showers and baths are not good in the military especially high speed units we do ice baths and ALWAYS cold showers, to this day I take cold showers and it is amazing what it does for your body. A dry sauna effects the body quite differently than hot water. I’m sure there’s studies proving both but when it’s life or death we took cold showers and I’ve talked to dozens of SEALs and a few team guys and Rangers and they do it too. If you haven’t nutted up to cold showers give it a week. Also BFL, NVA, MMA all ice baths so when it’s life or death or millions or billions of dollars cold water is the go to.
At BUD/s everything is Fkn cold. Take cold showers and when it’s available ice plunge till this day.

What about repair or recovery? How much would you recommend for healing joints?

At BUD/s everything is Fkn cold. Take cold showers and when it’s available ice plunge till this day.
Yea I heard that I know ANGLICIO and Recon, or at least where I was which is pre JSOC Raiders but we all go to the same schools and shit so I assume we learned it from y’all. The cold works though not just good for the body sorts out the week minded and bolsters discipline, I know every time I go to step in the shower I have to push myself in and like diet and cardio it builds resolve. Imo anyway

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131